Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Johhny, Bradshouse, eastynoobs

This is a discussion on Johhny, Bradshouse, eastynoobs within the Hall Of Shame forums, part of the General category; omg temmu that is crazy well if you happen to hear from him again ask him about my iron neck ...
Page: 5

wendolyn1987

omg temmu that is crazy well if you happen to hear from him again ask him about my iron neck ;P just all seems so fishsy when your on drugs your usually not the one to admit it :/ but ya never know i wish i could talk to him becaus ejohnny wont answer my msn

PriestOfShadows

lol, well jonny=brad, so ofc you cant talk to johnny to get him to talk to brad, cuz jonny is brad :P

The reason why i dont use W.U...

He never scammed me of my items on my acc. I believe he is a good guy, and until people post proof, i will still think this way.
    @ToPcat: ur an ass[/b]
    why the fuck do you have my ign as your profile's IGN, and your signature..........

maby he bought it? rawr

maby he bought it? rawr[/b]

sold my char to iideluxeii, not him.

PriestOfShadows

deluxe and i are buds,,he gifted the acc to me after he quit b/ci was sharring with him...so can you get off my ass pls and stop harrasing me? damn...

dawidek12

sad to hear that

Banned

WU doesnt offer online services in every country.

ps, heres latest chats with johhny and brad, saved them like week ago. i find them kinda funny actually.
    http://pastebin.com/m7fc1df5e

http://pastebin.com/m3da609aa

and btw, brad was logged from mobile phone to msn, and i havent received anything from him yet, thats the only time i ever saw him at msn after "car crash"[/b]
    WU offers online services in USA. Looking at the reciept, Brad lives in USA. This Brad sounds like a fucking idiot.

wendolyn1987

yes Wu does offer online services in the USA but i live right next to market basket and its so much easier to go next door and fill out the paper and give them the cash to send money in minuites :P and yeah brad is a fucking idiot i read all the posts that johnny made about brad being a bad ass and all this shit if he is such a bad mutha how come him or johnny wont answer my pms or my msn they just fucking gay scammers so fuck em!!!!!!!!

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

Some people are so naive on this forum. First and formost, what motive do moderators/admins have of banning someone who is fairly active on KO4LIFE? Why would we want to be anyone for absolutly no reason. We would obviously have something that has lead us to believe that this is more likely to be true then not.

Secondly, a scammer does not have to scam EVERYTHING and EVERYONE that he is associated with or is near. Alot of scammers only scam low post users, or users with no reputation, so situations exactly like this can arise: Where someone accuses him, but it gets chucked out the window cos the people who have better reps stick up for brad. Its a common thing that alot of 'good' scammers do. Take whassup for example. The guy made some trades with me whereby i gave items first and he did his part second. Same with tapion. Both turn out to be on this page, but that doesn't mean they are not scammers, just because they had a successful trade with me. Its clear that hes just getting in titaniums good books to try and cast a shadow over what is really happening here. And titanium, a scammer doeesn't have to scam once to be named a scammer. You dont see a murderer killing everyone in the street, or a theif robbing everyone.

wendolyn1987

>>>>> AMEN <<<<<

burningZero

Some people are so naive on this forum. First and formost, what motive do moderators/admins have of banning someone who is fairly active on KO4LIFE? Why would we want to be anyone for absolutly no reason. We would obviously have something that has lead us to believe that this is more likely to be true then not.

Secondly, a scammer does not have to scam EVERYTHING and EVERYONE that he is associated with or is near. Alot of scammers only scam low post users, or users with no reputation, so situations exactly like this can arise: Where someone accuses him, but it gets chucked out the window cos the people who have better reps stick up for brad. Its a common thing that alot of &#39;good&#39; scammers do. Take whassup for example. The guy made some trades with me whereby i gave items first and he did his part second. Same with tapion. Both turn out to be on this page, but that doesn&#39;t mean they are not scammers, just because they had a successful trade with me. Its clear that hes just getting in titaniums good books to try and cast a shadow over what is really happening here. And titanium, a scammer doeesn&#39;t have to scam once to be named a scammer. You dont see a murderer killing everyone in the street, or a theif robbing everyone.[/b]

Thats what im talking about xd

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100%VOLUME Senior Member SamEs's Avatar

Secondly, a scammer does not have to scam EVERYTHING and EVERYONE that he is associated with or is near. Alot of scammers only scam low post users, or users with no reputation, so situations exactly like this can arise: Where someone accuses him, but it gets chucked out the window cos the people who have better reps stick up for brad. Its a common thing that alot of &#39;good&#39; scammers do. Take whassup for example. The guy made some trades with me whereby i gave items first and he did his part second. Same with tapion. Both turn out to be on this page, but that doesn&#39;t mean they are not scammers, just because they had a successful trade with me. Its clear that hes just getting in titaniums good books to try and cast a shadow over what is really happening here. And titanium, a scammer doeesn&#39;t have to scam once to be named a scammer. You dont see a murderer killing everyone in the street, or a theif robbing everyone.[/b]
    nice prayer :wub:
    thats what im talkin bout cheers....

oldboy

god he just dont go away
    btw fierce watchout out
    FRANK in vent
    TheHolyGrail ign c east