CryptAckmard - [email protected]

This is a discussion on CryptAckmard - [email protected] within the Hall Of Shame forums, part of the General category; I am selling an 80 rogue @ EUKO. He pmed me saying he offered $220 for it, with seemed fair ...
Page: 1

Default CryptAckmard - [email protected]

I am selling an 80 rogue @ EUKO.

He pmed me saying he offered $220 for it, with seemed fair enough to me
    I was already cautious since he had 0 posts and joined in January 2012

I told him I wouldn't go first, (which isn't that strange as seller) and that I would like to receive the money first before trading the char. ( I was willing to make screenshots of the acc/show character ingame).
    He didn't want to go first either and came up with a couple of idea, which all resulted in giving him the ID/Pass first.
    After a bit of debating I decided to make an exception and give him the id/pass (he told me he would just check login screen).
    so I gave him the info and he logged in (said things like: wrong pass , while it was correct), so he was probably stalling.
    I already logged in on website so I could change my pass right away, and I did after 30 sec or so.
    When I logged in the acc to check it was already @ Innhosst while I left it in mora town.
    After this he wanted the pass again cuz he didnt get a chance to make a ss of the account.

Well after this were supposed to trade, and he was 'fine with this'
    then he went offline @ msn, came back and told me he send the money while he didnt and starting some drama (ah i'm scammed again and such)

I asked him to send a screenshot of him sending the money to me and he went offline again.

So just a warning to you guys when trading with this guy: CryptAckmard
    his email: [email protected] (probably just an acc to scamm people with)

Cheers

Last edited by dark_warrior_13; 01-30-2012 at 06:42 PM.

added msn convo, left out my ID/Pass ofc =)

i already banned him , he shares the SAME ip with some1 called "Expansice" wich used the email [email protected] while registering ( the email that invalido used to scam people) , nice catch even tho i banned him 2 days ago.