Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

LaFamilia

This is a discussion on LaFamilia within the Hall Of Shame forums, part of the General category; So here are 2scammers lol ?...
Page: 2

stefann

So here are 2scammers lol ?

GROBS scammer? mhhh strange

he dunno how play sin i remember in ares when he always run i was on Seby666

but i think he wont scam no1..

LoveSexDoYou

Smile

well Fuck i just got scamed by him and have no fuking prove Lost about 60usd Not as much as johhny i have my msn history but my laptop reseted it self when got back on msn history didnt have the last things he said that day

but when he was ganna give me the info he said K then msn said that he went off line so waited about 2hrs to him to get back on and i had his warrock acc id and pass and to buy something he had to be off so i tryed buying someing wasent really going to tho but said must be off game to buy g1 credits so he was online and never came back on msn so now ive been scaned for first time

i no his not ganna give me my money back cuz i coudnt do Wu so we made a deal deal was :

pay him half now half later
    to able to do that
    i got him g1credit's
    so 40+15+5 usd is what i paid

So look out

Beramusian Senior Member Fr4nkie's Avatar

Is hard to believe that the bro of the 1st rogue 80 @ Logos is a scammer :x

stefann

Is hard to believe that the bro of the 1st rogue 80 @ Logos is a scammer :x[/b]
    Yes but Tru :/

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

Was in his clan. Wouldnt put it past him..

StoneColdAngel

I remember the huge argument about GROBS scamming his clannies for CSW money.

spiritkita

Johnny was the one who told me about this. Supposedly, they were supposed to trade 9 GBs - 125$. The money has been picked up and Johnny hasn't heard anything in 3 days. If anyone that knows GROBS would like to confirm that the above email address is true, then say it.[/b]
    nadjakovic is grob's last name but for first name not sure it's "nermina" maybe it's his brother or something !

I think if some one contact ppl from bosna or croatioa it maybe help... Or contact grobs... some how[/b]
    well im from croatia and grobs's real name is hazim nadjakovic this might be his brother

thx for the info baba realy help me i wanted to trade with this guy :S

elmost get scamm again h34r:

MirZa117

Why? Just cause hes the brother of the first lvl 80? rofl

nadjakovic is grob's last name but for first name not sure it's "nermina" maybe it's his brother or something !
    well im from croatia and grobs's real name is hazim nadjakovic this might be his brother [/b]
    nermina is his mothers name, I am not sure about all this, I have known both gr0bs and Harris for a while and they have never screwed me over, I bought his account from Akara and all went fine via W.U

I hope this all is some misunderstanding :/

dumb warrýon Senior Member Fridulin's Avatar

this is haris not the real grobs and he used his brothers name alot.

i never did any usd trades with grobs or his brother but i know their leadership and i wouldnt trust them in general.

Banned Senior Member

i played with them on akara not a single problem...

but yea u never know :X

ye his account got randomly hacked tho and lost clan bank items.. so u never know,, but other than that didnt see him as scammer

dumb warrýon Senior Member Fridulin's Avatar

ye his account got randomly hacked tho and lost clan bank items.. so u never know,, but other than that didnt see him as scammer[/b]
    well i hope this was a real scamm/hack otherwise i did a very big mistake to my former sharer <_<

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast