Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

LaFamilia

This is a discussion on LaFamilia within the Hall Of Shame forums, part of the General category; look at this guy : http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?showuser=34569 he has grobs as his ingame nick and he said in 1 of his ...
Page: 3

Arthurios

look at this guy : http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?showuser=34569
    he has grobs as his ingame nick and he said in 1 of his posts that he is haris

Banned

I think if some one contact ppl from bosna or croatioa it maybe help... Or contact grobs... some how[/b]
    im going to bosnia this summer o.O

Banned Senior Member assassinofthemist's Avatar

well its obviously not grobs
    grobs moved during akara and i think he let his bro use the char to lvl. never saw grobs since then on msn or in game except for once when he said he was on vacation.

he is on msn occasionally, but your right, all ko action since the very beginning of Akara, was Harris

Arthurios

look at that nick I wrote and look his posts and who he claimes to be.

cachorro

you gotta stay away from people like that..

i know is hard to trust, but damm have u contact anyone that lives near him and fck him up ><!

if he is in peru i know there is few people will go take a visit to dat idiot.

Banned Senior Member

dang im off from ko like 8 months i login sometimes to ko4life like once in 3 months ... i just got this link on pm , dont have much to say ... only i can say that who ever presents as GROBS ingame or here dont trust him becouse i wont back to KO never again If i remember pass of my chars on Akara/Logos dunno which server u play im sure that i can give you your stuff back.

Also thx Fridulin for ur precious comments , im sure that was reason why you always wanted to be our ally or im wrong ... nvm.

T_T so ye now i see where all the clan bank items went on akara " so called scammed " lol sad kid

Banned Senior Member

T_T so ye now i see where all the clan bank items went on akara " so called scammed " lol sad kid[/b]
    He really got scammed there , by guy who was supposed to buy him premium and there wasnt nothing special also was few items dont know if it even worthed of scamming,i know that for sure cuz i was in Bosnia when that happend after that i dont know nothing

well considering it was like 2nd weak of server and there was quite alot of master items and some uniques... i mean i didnt need em but still alot of ppl in clan needed the master items , and now seeing as he scammed here i wouldnt be suprised if that was him coz the next day he was fully geared again i cant member his excuse for getting this new gear.

Banned Senior Member

well considering it was like 2nd weak of server and there was quite alot of master items and some uniques... i mean i didnt need em but still alot of ppl in clan needed the master items , and now seeing as he scammed here i wouldnt be suprised if that was him coz the next day he was fully geared again i cant member his excuse for getting this new gear.[/b]
    If im not wrong he used AmmocKs items when he got scammed , if this is right i would be glad if you can confirm this AmmocK.

yehh after after he told me on msn that he was stipped naked, i gave him info to my char and told him he can take my gear since i was only lvl 60ish and didnt really have the time to play anymore.

Anyways back on topic. Did the guy get his gbs or money back? if not then its really sad, wouldnt have expected this from haris.

Banned Senior Member

yehh after after he told me on msn that he was stipped naked, i gave him info to my char and told him he can take my gear since i was only lvl 60ish and didnt really have the time to play anymore.

Anyways back on topic. Did the guy get his gbs or money back? if not then its really sad, wouldnt have expected this from haris.[/b]
    Sadly but the guy didnt got gbs back by Haris , cant belive also but ... I cant get info of my chars on logos and akara,so dunno thats something that Haris will need to resolve.

dumb warrýon Senior Member Fridulin's Avatar

Also thx Fridulin for ur precious comments , im sure that was reason why you always wanted to be our ally or im wrong ... nvm.[/b]
    well there are different reasons for this comment. i had alot fun with playin with u and i wouldnt talk bad about the time we had but yea i didnt like the way u where leading Reapers on logos and the short time at akara wasnt a good time with ur brother.
    i think we allways respect each other and shouldnt start flamin.
    u might dont know about the story when harris got scammed at akara. my sharer had acces to his char and one day my sharer got items which was worth alot and at the same day harris got hacked. i kicked him and gave items back but this might be wrong and destroyed my good opion about ur brother. my sharer allways said he wasnt doing it but....

if u wanna talk about it get me on msn later

hope its not true

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123