Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

CkkJl2 - [email protected]

This is a discussion on CkkJl2 - [email protected] within the Hall Of Shame forums, part of the General category; Anyways this person that scammed us knew my BF , he played "HEALZZ" on Olympia at the time, he had ...
Page: 1

Unhappy CkkJl2 - [email protected]

Anyways this person that scammed us knew my BF , he played "HEALZZ" on Olympia at the time, he had his acc info's even seal codes... at any time he coulda just stolen his iron sets w/e. This person was very nice and cool my bf and him were friends through ko for 1-2 years.. he quit for months and he recently came back , i myself am from ARES but i quit and i came back recently and my bf wanted to start new with me on C-West , so we did , his friend "Jack" came back as well.. and we started gearing our accounts, we came to c-west for the purpose of just pkin. Our friend jack said he was ganna get us some lvl 69's accounts so we didnt have to level up he said it was a surprise so he didnt say much , this happened on april 14th last thursday , a long term friend and person who we thought we can trust.. i myself have never trusted anyone through the internet but jack was diffrent he was cool and he sounded over vent like a guy who u would think would be the LAST person todo anything bad.

On the 14th i baught a HB +8 rebirth from Boeren his name is Athesto1 ingame from Hellsfury , at the time i could not loggin so Jack logged in for me on the warrior i sent the money to athesto etc, and they made the trade , asoon as they made the trade jack whent offline and txt'd me that his net was acting up.. i was like oh ok , the new accounts he baught he didnt give us the info to and when i logged my own proper account it was raped clean no items, and so was my boyfriends account , we had rols / rocs / legionare bands / iron sets / shells +8 , and all was gone. This person still has yet to answer any of our txt's or calls , he dosent respond to us over forums or go online on MSN , he POSTS on forum though everyday atleast once.. but dosent answer us? anyways his name is Jack , his forum name is CkkJl2.

I dont even care if he scammed us or not , but what hurts the most out of all of this that happened is he was a VERY close friend and he scammed us... it really hurts makes me sick when i think about it.. makes me sick to think about what people do over fucking pixelated game items. What happens now dosent matter, because he just killed one of the two most trusted friends he will ever have.

This is a warning to anyone that knows this person, or try's to trade with him , he has scammed about 500$ worth of items in 1 day , dont let this same thing happen to you, and if u are friends with this person , WE were his close friends and look what happened so don't think it wont ever happen to u, and this goes for every other scammer out there as well.

This has been a very sad week indeed

his msn : [email protected]

aweek before he scammed us , my bf lost his account Healzz on olympia through a trade and lost about 400$ worth of stuff on olympia, jack said on ventrilo that we are to trusty and not to trust anyone except for us 3 me my bf and jack... and now look aweek later he scamed us , what kinda low life piece of shit person would say that and then do it

heres the proof of him scamming my HB +8 ( hes the one with fancy font) ( notice how my last 2 msg's are from 1 day later and he hasent logged or said anything in between right after we traded)

http://img822.imageshack.us/i/387586l001.jpg/

1 day later around 6PM and still no word from him

http://img192.imageshack.us/i/387586l002.jpg/
    Last edited by HealZZ; 04-19-2011 at 06:36 PM.

i sorry for your loss that sux

still hurts but its just a game ill get over it , but this guy is a pathetic scum serious bump this up so everyone is aware of this asshole

I know Jack, I played with him in KI (atleast i think it is him), he was always very nice to me and very friendly. So yes, this kinda surprises me.

But i'm the last person to call sombody 100% trustworthy. I played for 3 years with sombody, we talked daily over msn and he still SCAMMED me after I basically gave him the char (i didn't play it anymore). I am not talking about Jack here. Just saying that you shouldn't trust anyone and I know the feeling.

melano

oh no so sorry for your lose

ESC

go and start away again

Quote Originally Posted by simontjeuh View Post
    I know Jack, I played with him in KI (atleast i think it is him), he was always very nice to me and very friendly. So yes, this kinda surprises me.

But i'm the last person to call sombody 100% trustworthy. I played for 3 years with sombody, we talked daily over msn and he still SCAMMED me after I basically gave him the char (i didn't play it anymore). I am not talking about Jack here. Just saying that you shouldn't trust anyone and I know the feeling.
    yea.. money that you worked for gone in 1 second , feeling sucks ;/

Android Man Senior Member E Mon's Avatar

Nvm about that bro and forget that thing to not get sick of a mf gay

Man, that sucks big time. I'm really sorry for your guy's loss. It really is pathetic how people can go on after doing screwed up things like this, how they can live with themselves knowing that they just robbed someone of their long hours of hard work and ruined a friendship over a game.

If you two decide to continue playing, I can help you both out in getting some basic playing gear and eventually moving up.

i am so sorry to hear this happened to me aswell so i know how much it stings, and you dont understand how anyone can be so.... pathetic especially when you helped and trusted that person , ah well i hope it was all a big mistake! that he will log the acc and replie here about an earthquake that struck his house and fucked up his pc

thanks guys, hopefully he has a change of heart but i doubt it, im a nice enough person to continue to be friends , call me stupid or not :P
    Last edited by HealZZ; 04-18-2011 at 01:36 PM.

sorry for ur lose healzzz i hope all works out for the best.

btw i think this is the same guy that jacked sum1s Iron bow +9 on c-west about 1 year ago ??

maybe it was him , he was gone for like 7 months, thats what my bf says and he recently came back to play

LoL look at my girl posting for me : )

I don't mind the items its being scammed by such a close friend that hurts so much.

I think I will wait for NoDramaKO and play that with my gf...in the meantime I'll offer my time to share an account and just post.

Quote Originally Posted by XxSTIGMAxX View Post
    Man, that sucks big time. I'm really sorry for your guy's loss. It really is pathetic how people can go on after doing screwed up things like this, how they can live with themselves knowing that they just robbed someone of their long hours of hard work and ruined a friendship over a game.

If you two decide to continue playing, I can help you both out in getting some basic playing gear and eventually moving up.
    Thank you so much to all of those who have offered to help - been getting a lot of pm's offering gear and what not - very appreciated but I'm good : )

The One And Only Senior Member

damn !!@#!@#!now i'll say again ,
    WHEN THE SCAMMERS WILL FUCKING GET KICKED IN THEIR ASSES??!?
    anyway man , I really sorry for u lose :S
    Really hate scammers&hackers who haver scam people -,-
    I hope that you will back to play or something , seriously I also belive that this guy scammed more people in other server or in c-west too..
    really sorry for u mate :S

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)