Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

lCuriositYl

This is a discussion on lCuriositYl within the Hall Of Shame forums, part of the General category; http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=248142 + = ban Claimed to have gotten banned for jail abusing while borrowing items. Maybe it's true and maybe ...
Page: 1

Psy

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=248142 + = ban

Claimed to have gotten banned for jail abusing while borrowing items. Maybe it's true and maybe it isn't. He got "unbanned" and he made a quitting topic with all those items, half of which were claimed to have been scammed (1xrol dual shard+7 pp+1 elf belt+0)

Please do NOT confuse lCuriositYl from Carnac-West with CuriositY from Diez. CuriositY was banned with the Turkish IP block and the lCuriositYl took his name, maybe because he thought it was cool.

This topic should&#39;ve been made just cus of the simple he fact he used a persons name and said it was him for months and no one believed me <_<

Uzu

This topic should&#39;ve been made just cus of the simple he fact he used a persons name and said it was him for months and no one believed me <_<[/b]
    I did and I mentioned it in the topic, otherwise people wouldn&#39;t know it was him because you didn&#39;t tell the others that fact ;D

Banned

This topic should&#39;ve been made just cus of the simple he fact he used a persons name and said it was him for months and no one believed me <_<[/b]
    Oh.. Could swore i was helping you? :blink:

Oh.. Could swore i was helping you? :blink:[/b]
    yeah you were only mod that actually helped, i sent pm to many others and they just ignored i guessed thats how they want to help forum, but still before you helped, i said this for months and no mod payed attention.

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

I remember someone in this guys clan, telling all the clan members about how he got hacked and if they gave him items, then he would return their items buy giving them +1&#39;s LOL...as stupid as they were, they beleived him and voila, they all got scamzored ftw..

Banned

yeah you were only mod that actually helped, i sent pm to many others and they just ignored i guessed thats how they want to help forum, but still before you helped, i said this for months and no mod payed attention.[/b]
    I mentioned it in IRC with some admins but it never went far until just recently. We did good work

thedevilsmanner

I remember someone in this guys clan, telling all the clan members about how he got hacked and if they gave him items, then he would return their items buy giving them +1&#39;s LOL...as stupid as they were, they beleived him and voila, they all got scamzored ftw..[/b]
    Yea they got scammed by a guy named Meagashira ( TheShiri ) on Ko4life.
    That was on Akara I think with BadGame. And Curi got scammed aswell by this scammer so he doesn&#39;t did anything in this.

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

That was on Akara I think with BadGame. And Curi got scammed aswell by this scammer so he doesn&#39;t did anything in this.[/b]
    Still think Curiosity got scammed by that guy?

That was on Akara I think with BadGame. And Curi got scammed aswell by this scammer so he doesn&#39;t did anything in this.[/b]
    Heh...Can&#39;t believe no one found this out.Maybe all of you new here to ko4life.Anyways,thedevilsmanner = lCuriositYl ....He got accused of scamming on thedevilsmanner and thats why i think he made a new account,so people wont know.Anyways,that&#39;s all from me

I can also confirm that thedevilsmanner is also curiosity, i have his ip banned on my vent server i can provide it if necessary. Long story short, i banned him from vent, he applied to clan again as devilsmanner, but i asked him to go on vent and he said he was banned. Then i looked at the application and it said he was from Canada, and i remembered there was a devilsmanner in Ronark that was french, and i also knew that curiosity was french.

So anyways i asked him for his ip, and funny enough the ip matched. So yes, curiosity and thedevilsmanner are both the same person.

Banned Senior Member

thedevilsmanner = Curiosity, account and a lovely static IP are banned

Banned

thedevilsmanner = Curiosity, account and a lovely static IP are banned[/b]
    Always take my credit

Always take my credit [/b]
    lmao

great to see such a scammer banned

Tsikis

thx guys my items are gonna but i dont care anymore.....i am feel the realy life <3 thx anyway

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast