Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

lCuriositYl

This is a discussion on lCuriositYl within the Hall Of Shame forums, part of the General category; thx guys my items gon but i dont care anymore.....i feel the realy life <3 thx anyway [/b] That&#39;s better ...
Page: 2

thx guys my items gon but i dont care anymore.....i feel the realy life <3 thx anyway [/b]
    That&#39;s better ..

+1 Reall life is GREATTTT!!!

Uzu

That&#39;s better ..

+1 Reall life is GREATTTT!!![/b]
    i thought u bought curio&#39;s acc?

curio told me that. vamp aka tsikis the guy he scammed was BestSin the guy who scammed him. but duno how true that can be.

Uzu

curio told me that. vamp aka tsikis the guy he scammed was BestSin the guy who scammed him. but duno how true that can be.[/b]
    lmaoooo yeah sure and the world ends in 9 days!

Banned

Those items are very common for a rogue to have. Does that mean all rogues who have the same items are also scammers?

I thought Ko4life was banning if there was "without a doubt hard evidence" and not just "coincidences". Seems to me like, you guys flip-flop a lot.

kennyburger

Those items are very common for a rogue to have. Does that mean all rogues who have the same items are also scammers?

I thought Ko4life was banning if there was "without a doubt hard evidence" and not just "coincidences". Seems to me like, you guys flip-flop a lot.[/b]
    devils manner scammed me along time ago when i was a noop. i didn&#39;t have much evidence back then. he admitted to me and nikleo on msn a while ago, i don&#39;t have the msn logs but nikleo might. glad he is gone now.

Banned

devils manner scammed me along time ago when i was a noop. i didn&#39;t have much evidence back then. he admitted to me and nikleo on msn a while ago, i don&#39;t have the msn logs but nikleo might. glad he is gone now.[/b]
    i am sure some people might consider that as proof depending on what day it is.

i am sure some people might consider that as proof depending on what day it is.[/b]
    he said he was banned and that&#39;s why he didn&#39;t give the guys items back. if he was really banned he wouldn&#39;t be able to sell those items. so he obviously lied and tried to hide it by selling the items he scammed on ranking forums instead of ko4life.

hey moe, go start shit in another topic

this one is for srs ppl only

yeah you were only mod that actually helped, i sent pm to many others and they just ignored i guessed thats how they want to help forum, but still before you helped, i said this for months and no mod payed attention.[/b]
    Can&#39;t find where you PMed me, but I distinctly remember you PMing me about |CuriOsity| and the fact that he took over the Curi0sity account by tricking felix into thinking he was the real curiosity, and I proceeded to ban the account Curi0sity so no one could use it (The original owner last visited years ago) because I had no hard evidence to support banning |Curiosity|, all I knew was his IP didnt match Curi0sity so I took the account away that he got felix to change.

You made no claims or gave evidence of him scamming, all you said was he copied the guys name. If you had given me something I would have taken action.

I thought Ko4life was banning if there was "without a doubt hard evidence" and not just "coincidences". Seems to me like, you guys flip-flop a lot.[/b]
    troll elsewhere moe, unless you&#39;re going to add something to the conversation, bugger off.

never trusted the little cunt from the very first time he imersonated curiositY and said it was him and after he said maegashira scammed those items from BadGame in akara he showed me some items when he joined TownOrDie after i told him he`s not geared enough wich he said he babashoped from idk who but im positively sure he was hand in hand with maegashira.
    u should all quit this game and let the turks eat themselves and sry for the scammed guy.

Quote Originally Posted by baracuda View Post
    never trusted the little cunt from the very first time he imersonated curiositY and said it was him and after he said maegashira scammed those items from BadGame in akara he showed me some items when he joined TownOrDie after i told him he`s not geared enough wich he said he babashoped from idk who but im positively sure he was hand in hand with maegashira.
    u should all quit this game and let the turks eat themselves and sry for the scammed guy.
    I was in BadGame at that time an di was lucky/smart enough not to give any items to Meagshira and I never trusted the little asshole either, he was a cock, and that was obvious.

beem

Quote Originally Posted by Tsikis View Post
    thx guys my items are gonna but i dont care anymore.....i am feel the realy life <3 thx anyway
    what do you mean ?

Banned

deam dude thats my boy

Banned

LOL!!!! sorry for ur lost guys..

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast