Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

MrCuban scammed me for 675$

This is a discussion on MrCuban scammed me for 675$ within the Hall Of Shame forums, part of the General category; Just to make you aware of details that were not even given a chance to be heard... most of what ...
Page: 2

Jacapo

Just to make you aware of details that were not even given a chance to be heard... most of what buraqq posted is true about total price and payment schedule etc... what he neglected to mention was a sequence of coincidences that changes everything

1. After cuban fully geared the character.... one night he came home and could not log the character. (I can confirm this because even i tried logging the character and was no longer able to log and i had all his infos prior to that day) He was able to change the password and eventually got in. Fortunately nothing was taken.

2. After searching through the G1 and emails, cuban found that the email that was associated with the account was set to forward a copy any emails to another email account. Consequently he changed that email ( a little suspicious if u ask me)

3. Buraq also mentions that he was on vacation for about 2 months or so. Now take a look at this from cubans point of view... atleast TWO attempts to access the character was made while he was on "vacation". But he only returned from vacation and demanded the rest of the money THE DAY AFTER CHARACTER SEAL SCROLLS CAME OUT and Raul switched the character to a fresh account giving Buraq no chance of regaining the account. It seemed funny to me as well....

Now i am not suggesting that the "coincidences" are the truth by any means. I offer them as a logical explanation as to why there is a discrepancy in this "deal"...

I just think its bull shit that some moderator doesnt hear other side of the story before casting a verdict. Like having a trial with only a plaintiff and no defendant....

Tyrion

Can it be proven that it was NaturalBornKillah that attempted to "hack" the character? Seems like given all the information, the only thing that can be proven without a doubt is that $675 is still owed. Fact is no items or characters were "hacked".......and the only person who is currently owed anything is NaturalBornKillah. I can understand being angry and suspicious.....but with no absolute proof of any wrongdoing on his part, I don't see how not paying him can be justified. Just my observation based on what's been presented.

The ban might seem quick......but something tells me that NaturalBornKillah has been keeping mods updated on the situation......and that this was probably a long time coming.

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Yes it was, Tyrion. I've advised MrCuban to pay back his debts to Puffy and Buraq. Today the subject was brought up and inspected throughout three moderators and the proof stated is well over enough for forums to permanently ban him and label him as a scammer. I can honestly say that I really hoped this had not happen and it is also why I was lenient on the matter since I am not in contact with Burak for these screen shots, sorry this is what had to result in. Once a scammer, always a scammer.

Nothing personal but I'll make a warning to him now (obviously to all his friends reading the forums to him), all moderators will be on watch for any multiple accounts or friendly market sales for his character lEdmondDantesl or whatever belongs to him will result in a ban as well. If he decides to pay back Buraq and Puffy to what rightfully belongs to them and admits his apologies, he may then be discussed with the mods on whether he'd be allowed to come back ko4life and goodluck.

Banned

Default 2 sides...

id say unban cuban to let him tell his story

2 sides to every story

why soo quick to click ban?

Jacapo

unabn cuban and hell post proof right now that original owner attempted to change the infos and secret answer....

some flaws in his mind set
    even though cuban is a cool guy

if the account was "hacked" and none could log
    then why didnt the items get unsealed and taken?

could it have just been cubans way to justify not paying
    by chaning his own pw and saying someone is "hacking" the account?

the email clearly says that he wont pay 1 more cent so his side isnt really needed in this case

just my thoughts on this

Tyrion

Quote Originally Posted by magexmagexmage View Post
    why soo quick to click ban?
    That's what I was saying.......it may SEEM quick, but it likely isn't. And Danny reinforced that thought. Read his post. They've been tracking/monitoring this situation for a while. I can recall a post from NaturalBornKillah(I think in the EdmondDantes PK vid thread) where he speaks of this problem AND of his communication with mods(I think the mod was Souls?) about it.......and that post was a month back.

Regardless.....the fact of the situation is, $675 is owed. Hack attempts or not, as far as we know, Cuban didn't lose anything. So he still has what was sold to him......and NBK doesn't have the agreed payment. I don't know how you can get around that.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Cut the bullshit ! idk what happend with buraq .
    But there nothing can change the fact Cuban take all items was on Puffy account and told he bought it all which freaking smellyyyyy bullshit !
    I was playing with puffy 2 years before cuban start play on puffy and he had Rocs +1 , Iron set , SHells 8 , Chaos baal 7 and earrings +0-1 ( dont forget back at the day before krowaz sets came out those items was crazy) and after he quit puffy and go to his friends no one in cwest dont give shit about this dirty scam .
    he said he will give puffy Chitin shield +0 to finish the story between them but when puffy asked for the chitin shield and all will be good he just didnt gave anything , end of story i dont care about any payments prof or anything cuz any REAL CARNAC WEST player know the true and nothing can change it .

so the account pw changed twice and both times the hacker probably was running around with the char in arena
    how did cuban changed the pw after it was "hacked" ?

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

Well now your going to have to watch the market for people selling "others" gear

SumYungHo Senior Member

well this is fkkd... ima fkn keel u cuban....

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

thx Danny for the reply, I was asleep.
    But ye as Danny said we have been following this situation for a while & there has been enough proof found to ban him immediately.

Killing has my full backing in this case, it was a quick ban from the topic being posted yes, but he has not paid Buraq for along long time, which as somebody said i have been kept up to date with. If he scamed and the money hasn't been repayed i dont see why we should have him on forum for 1 minute more than we have to, selling his items via pms or whatever.

John Senior Member NaturalBornKillah's Avatar

ok guys now listen, I can't stay so long online because i moved in my new house and im going online with a stick and its damn slow.

First of all im Naturalbornkillah aka. VatanisT aka JackTR aka Buraq, im in this ko business over 5 years and the most people know me here.
    I made tons of deals on all servers at ko and I sold alot of chars and never a guy came here and said to me that I try to hack him after I sold the char to him.

Ok about cuban, your speculations are bullshit and you are running in a circle and comming not out because:

- I gave you all information when I gave you the char and I said CUBAN SEND A TiCKET TO CHANGE ALL INFORMATION, that nobody can login before you put the items on it. I also said buy cash with click and buy and kesn, that you are the only one who has ALL information about that char. He said ok.
    So when he is changing all information (seqruet questions, email, password, ...) how i might be able to hack him?
    Maybe a pro hacker can do that but I never hacked someone and I won't !

- I gave the items to his 2. char seventdiss, till all informations changed and cuban promised me to send the money in 3-4 steps. The first one he sent on 1. July the second at 18. July via paypal. After that i went to holidays and some people here should know that i went to holidays, i told them before, people like duality or vaseline.

After I went back from holidays I checked my paypal account and there wasnt a payment from cuban still. So I tried to reach him. I also added, hey cuban when you have problems at paying or you need a little bit time its no problem, i can wait. But he didnt even answer.

I tried to reach him for 1 month now, by msn, mobile phone message, ko4life pms and emails, but he just ignored. Just sad, I made him a favour with giving the things directly and he is doing that, great!

Im not crying for 700 dollars here because if you loose your personality for money you won't reach anything in your life. And cuban if you loose your personality for 700 dollars, congratz, i never wanted to say that but congratz mr scammer.

I gave you the chance to talk to me, I said come to vent or pick up your mobile phone but you didnt had the balls for it. I never wanted this bitch fight and you know that and i would never hack or scam any1, remember the old times cuban i can just say that.

Thx alot,
    I hope I dont need to post anymore...

Buraq.

SumYungHo Senior Member

i <3 u buraq ur still my idol!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)