Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

MrCuban scammed me for 675$

This is a discussion on MrCuban scammed me for 675$ within the Hall Of Shame forums, part of the General category; Originally Posted by Souls Killing has my full backing in this case, it was a quick ban from the topic ...
Page: 3

Quote Originally Posted by Souls View Post
    Killing has my full backing in this case, it was a quick ban from the topic being posted yes, but he has not paid Buraq for along long time, which as somebody said i have been kept up to date with. If he scamed and the money hasn't been repayed i dont see why we should have him on forum for 1 minute more than we have to, selling his items via pms or whatever.
    totally agree. I think Cuban's had plenty of time to tell his side and pay his debt. I know in all fairness I kept Buraq's flames clean on Cuban's selling list.....wanting Buraq to do it right and make post with proof as required. Glad to see him do it, if it had been Danny banning him so fast no one would really say anything. I back Killing to the fullest, he was first to see it so he did his job. We all knew it was coming eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by Draven View Post
    totally agree. I think Cuban's had plenty of time to tell his side and pay his debt. I know in all fairness I kept Buraq's flames clean on Cuban's selling list.....wanting Buraq to do it right and make post with proof as required. Glad to see him do it, if it had been Danny banning him so fast no one would really say anything. I back Killing to the fullest, he was first to see it so he did his job. We all knew it was coming eventually.
    Agreed.
    Though my name is green so it doesn't mean anything

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

To those Valiance friends copy pasting everything from here to MrCuban, I've had my job here as a moderator for ages now, I know how to do my job, don't tell me to unban him so he can give his side of the story, cause all it is, is a STORY. Which means nothing. The story is, he owes money, doesn't matter if he's the president of Kazakhstan or the homeless guy in front of New York Bagels, scamming is scamming and that's all that's necessary to make a ban, whether it's before he posted anything or after, he'd be banned either way. Why? Cause the screenshots prove MORE THAN ENOUGH to not have to hear a word from him. I've said it plenty of times and I'll say it again, once a scammer, always a scammer. I could have banned him a long time ago, but I was actually being nice by ignoring him, giving him a time frame to do his second thinking and pay back his debts, now that he's banned, lemme guess, he wants to pay him back? Nah, it doesn't work that way my friend. I have no personal issues with you, if it was up to me, you'd still not be banned on ko4life and I would care less until I hear another scamming story from someone about you. Once Puffy, heard the story, was lenient on it. Then came Buraq, asked you about it, you sounded like you robbed a bank and just got home on vent quiet as space, was still lenient on you, and now I'm the bad guy? Right. Like I said, good luck with whatever you do, any of you or your friends.

This time I'll say it in red; If any moderator or CWest players finds anyone selling ANY of MrCubans items, please forward it to a moderator or administrator to ban them. To those interested in buying those items, you'd only be helping a scammer so think twice and purchase from someone else, it's never good to be involved with scamming babashoppers, especially angry one's that threaten you by saying they want to visit you at the door of your home. Retards. Let this be a lesson to people reading the thread so they realize like Buraq said, "why lose your personality to $675 dollars, it's not worth it". You were a good friend to me, now your not worth anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    To those Valiance friends copy pasting everything from here to MrCuban, I've had my job here as a moderator for ages now, I know how to do my job, don't tell me to unban him so he can give his side of the story, cause all it is, is a STORY. Which means nothing. The story is, he owes money, doesn't matter if he's the president of Kazakhstan or the homeless guy in front of New York Bagels, scamming is scamming and that's all that's necessary to make a ban, whether it's before he posted anything or after, he'd be banned either way. Why? Cause the screenshots prove MORE THAN ENOUGH to not have to hear a word from him. I've said it plenty of times and I'll say it again, once a scammer, always a scammer. I could have banned him a long time ago, but I was actually being nice by ignoring him, giving him a time frame to do his second thinking and pay back his debts, now that he's banned, lemme guess, he wants to pay him back? Nah, it doesn't work that way my friend. I have no personal issues with you, if it was up to me, you'd still not be banned on ko4life and I would care less until I hear another scamming story from someone about you. Once Puffy, heard the story, was lenient on it. Then came Buraq, asked you about it, you sounded like you robbed a bank and just got home on vent quiet as space, was still lenient on you, and now I'm the bad guy? Right. Like I said, good luck with whatever you do, any of you or your friends.

This time I'll say it in red; If any moderator or CWest players finds anyone selling ANY of MrCubans items, please forward it to a moderator or administrator to ban them. To those interested in buying those items, you'd only be helping a scammer so think twice and purchase from someone else, it's never good to be involved with scamming babashoppers, especially angry one's that threaten you by saying they want to visit you at the door of your home. Retards. Let this be a lesson to people reading the thread so they realize like Buraq said, "why lose your personality to $675 dollars, it's not worth it". You were a good friend to me, now your not worth anything.

I will be watching closely the cwest market sections, if i see any1 selling these items, because lets be honest there isn't many of them around, you will be banned within a minute, without a second to explain. It has been clearly laid out that this isn't needed or wanted on this forum.

Just close it if you dont want an discussion, hes banned and not getting unbanned so theres no point in keeping this thread open

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

There's also no point in being ashamed of being ashamed so that I can close it, but sure, Later.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

LinkBacks (?)