Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

MystiX - [email protected], TickleMe - [email protected] ,Thizz - /// Jayme Blaine

This is a discussion on MystiX - [email protected], TickleMe - [email protected] ,Thizz - /// Jayme Blaine within the Hall Of Shame forums, part of the General category; I'm pretty sure he scammed me got my character in a ring and went offline on msn after that he ...
Page: 1

Default MystiX - [email protected], TickleMe - [email protected] ,Thizz - /// Jayme Blaine

I'm pretty sure he scammed me got my character in a ring and went offline on msn after that he fails to respond to my messages even though he can undress the character.

He can still prove me wrong by paying me in full in the way we agreed.

Last edited by LambOfGod; 05-01-2013 at 09:54 PM.

yea. when i told him im only accept wut he told me i would have to give him full info before he gives me the money and he didnt wanna use trade mod here b.c i guess his friend aka jaspreet or some sht got scammed from mod here.. so anyways i hope he just had internet issue nd dc'ed or some sht..

Genius Senior Member ExclusiveBastard's Avatar

pfff omg , FastFingaz & Me were dealing with him too.. wondering if he were planning to scam the char from the beginning

what a mofo

Quote Originally Posted by ExclusiveBastard View Post
    pfff omg , FastFingaz & Me were dealing with him too.. wondering if he were planning to scam the char from the beginning

what a mofo
    I'm guessing he was. I'll be glad if all he gets to scam is my character and not other people's too.

Banned Senior Member

i seen a human archer named mystic in cz today not sure if its that guy but could be.

I guess that must be him and considering he has had 22 hours to contact me and has shown no such intention I'd like to request a ban.

edit: ive seen mystic now it can't be my character it has a different bow different armor and its female.
    Last edited by N4v4rr0; 05-01-2013 at 06:24 PM.

He almost got me tbh, i almost gave in and then i said fuck it im not gonna take the risk.

Unfortunately he got you, i hate that this happened mate rly sorry for you.

He asked me to give all info first too, i almost did it but then he made a mistake:

He raised the price by 130$ to convince me, but that way i knew he was a scammer for sure.

Nice I consider it like this there is always risk when you use paypal so I figured going first only increases that risk by a bit. Besides I had no money I had a char with alot of items it's not like I'm missing money now.. Which is why I don't care that it happened to me it were just items if he hadnt scammed I mightve burned so whatever. But thiefs need punishment, in that regard it doesnt matter if the one he stole from can handle the loss.

ye was dealing with him 2 on ares he wanted some items but was suspicious when he said his budget was only 800 when he wanted to give me 1200$ for some items, didn't want to deal with him anymore. and just to clear that name in the other post, i called jaspreet he doesn't even know that guy. sorry for your loss bro, i still hope he pays you back though

iTzBryan Senior Member

Can we confirm his KO4Life name, please?

Any chance you can chargeback the money? , anyways he's banned now.

Quote Originally Posted by itzbryan View Post
    Can we confirm his KO4Life name, please?
    MystiX - [email protected]
    TickleMe - [email protected]
    Thizz - [email protected]

iTzBryan Senior Member

Lawl. This guy was trying to share accounts with me. Luckily my application process is rigorous and my balls hang like sleeve of wizard.

@PendexO - why did you bite on my sharing bait and then never respond again?

Not the place to answer but i'll keep it short , you were a bit clever with your answer so i was like nvm , plus the fact i barely have time nowadays doesnt help me at all(i'd play max 1-2 hours per day).

Anyways moved to hall of shame.

iTzBryan Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by PendexO View Post
    Not the place to answer but i'll keep it short , you were a bit clever with your answer so i was like nvm , plus the fact i barely have time nowadays doesnt help me at all(i'd play max 1-2 hours per day).

Anyways moved to hall of shame.
    Fair enough -- Although, you asked a simple question so I gave a simple answer

@N4v4rr0,

Sorry for your loss. Even though you hate me for ill rendered preconceived notions, I wouldn't wish this on you.

OP, why would you go first when u r the seller in this case? I don't see the sense in giving up a char in CR first, esp if you don't have 10000x solid vouches for the other guy.

If he wanna deal, let him send money first...it's not as if you are some random who needa prove himself. what made you wanna deal with him in first place?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 2
    08-10-2022, 04:55 AM