Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Like Tree2Likes

The Nameless Scammers: Post info of People that Have Tried Contacting You or Scamming You

This is a discussion on The Nameless Scammers: Post info of People that Have Tried Contacting You or Scamming You within the Hall Of Shame forums, part of the General category; Originally Posted by supermapu Server: Ares IGN: |2AGE MSN: [email protected] KO4LIFE NAME: ADONIS OR MARC he scammed me big time ...
Page: 6

Quote Originally Posted by supermapu View Post
    Server: Ares
    IGN: |2AGE
    MSN: [email protected]
    KO4LIFE NAME: ADONIS OR MARC

he scammed me big time
    he is currently playing on the rlb char on the account whose name is SituationCritical

i dont know how they do it but when you give your item to your friend someone with a name similar to your pops outta know where and you end up losing your item. I stopped myself this time because this has happened to me before. Anyway merrmade or whatever tried

Well the dude scammed me out of $80 usd. i sold him gbs and ESN codes. the dude also nation transferred to human and i believe he is turkish.

The server is Ares
    he has three characters he plays two warriors and a priest. now what i've been told by him is that he has +10 items and +3 uniques. and that the warrior and priest which is levels 83 has over 1m np on each one now the last warrior is his rlb warrior.

In game characters
    phynx

his email used to contact me on msn is
    [email protected]

i will be giving you more information at a later time im just so caught off guard right now i cannot type much. i have friends also that know his other characters so expect more names

he did a charge back on me aswell same email. Paypal email is
    [email protected]

Items i sold to him would ms+10, roc+3, pe+3 and gbs

Quote Originally Posted by pan0BuDDaH0 View Post
    Well the dude scammed me out of $80 usd. i sold him gbs and ESN codes. the dude also nation transferred to human and i believe he is turkish.

The server is Ares
    he has three characters he plays two warriors and a priest. now what i've been told by him is that he has +10 items and +3 uniques. and that the warrior and priest which is levels 83 has over 1m np on each one now the last warrior is his rlb warrior.

In game characters
    phynx

his email used to contact me on msn is
    [email protected]

i will be giving you more information at a later time im just so caught off guard right now i cannot type much. i have friends also that know his other characters so expect more names

So I couldn't post a new topic for some reason, but I just recently graduated from Basic Military Training, sold my Rappy 9 right before I left, and now what a graduation present... Chargeback via PP from Marc Tremblay ([email protected]). Serving the country and getting scammed for $450... What luck... Watch out for this guy, if you will steal from someone giving their life for you, you will steal from anyone...
    matthias1976 likes this.

Step asid noob i got this Senior Member diablos13us's Avatar

That Name marc tremblay seemed familiar i got a rogue from him which i mysteriously dont have access to anymore name iamred Id hatabende personal dagger +7Attachment 90 Hope this info helps

adept in game phAnt0m, in ko4life real name to stupid scammer is Alekos Yennaris,Email is [email protected] he scam to me 2 x chitin+9 and he scam set Krowaz+7 , he need medication this player .

c-west
    vivelacommune
    stole bp named 8IIIIIIID

message for players in c-west dont even trade with turks they are all scammers and hackers there are no exceptions
    they came in c-west 3 months ago and now the server is full of hacks and +10 items

Beterr Pazar Alani (facebook, deleted acc);

nick in game knight online, server carnac west : itemsale2 ;

He said that his WU is:
    Western union :
    name : Alper yilmaz

he said that this is his group
    https://www.facebook.com/BeterrPazar?fref=ts
    But the adm is other guy

He has 5 chitin rev 11 warrior
    ; he tried sell it for my friend and he stole 20 gb´s of my friend.

What do you know about this guy ??
    somebody knows something more ??

It´s summary of a long conversation.
    I said to my friend that he was a scammer but... my friend gave him 20 gb´s ! zzz

m4clive in anatolia tried to scam me saying he was selling his avedon+9 to me but he put in giga axe +1 what a noob ofcourse not fell for it but just pm him if ur anatolia player and say noob scammer peace

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

add some ppl from fb like Salza

​MichaelJF0x Of Hellsgarem human side scammed me 50$ usd. watch out for him
    LaHaine likes this.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 3
    02-22-2023, 03:16 PM
  2. Hits: 3
    11-04-2022, 05:18 AM
  3. Hits: 1
    06-10-2012, 01:03 AM