Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

The Nameless Scammers: Post info of People that Have Tried Contacting You or Scamming You

This is a discussion on The Nameless Scammers: Post info of People that Have Tried Contacting You or Scamming You within the Hall Of Shame forums, part of the General category; C-WEST IGN's were (sold account now): Infamouz / Fazho IGN (current): SeanDean. I exped his priest + rogue as sharer ...
Page: 4

Banned

C-WEST

IGN's were (sold account now): Infamouz / Fazho
    IGN (current): SeanDean.

I exped his priest + rogue as sharer then he sold account and told me he will make ardream char... I exped the char up to around lvl 35 - 40... then a bit more another day... as soon as the char made lvl 59 he changed pass etc so i cant get on account.

This is not exactly a 'scam' im just saying i will never trust this guy and i think everyone else should know...

(BTW his real life name is Sean)[/b]
    SeanDean is seantheshark .. I did a trade mediate for him and thats the char he used. It was a archer http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?showuser=18158 To bad hes banned from these forums already but he is using another account just we do not know who he is yet

he told me he kicked you off because you randomly made the char name without his permission. and his char aint 59 its 55.

Godl1k3

[email protected] is his msn.

Im not going to argue what happened he has his side of story and i have mine.

This post is to make people aware and cautious... thats all.

C-WEST

IGN's were (sold account now): Infamouz / Fazho
    IGN (current): SeanDean.

I exped his priest + rogue as sharer then he sold account and told me he will make ardream char... I exped the char up to around lvl 35 - 40... then a bit more another day... as soon as the char made lvl 59 he changed pass etc so i cant get on account.

This is not exactly a 'scam' im just saying i will never trust this guy and i think everyone else should know...

(BTW his real life name is Sean)[/b]
    lol u complaining over nothing so what u lvled his ardream char up to lvl 35-40 thats nothing wirh plat prem

he told me on msn

that u brought shit with his gbs which the char didnt need and burnt his shit

soo why would he still want u on his acc if your goina muck around and burn his shit..

Modern and Frukwan (Frukwan without a ".") scammed my char + items back in edena >.< they are both RL friends.

Hey cutie Senior Member

knightmaster118 or something deleted all my items on girkon after a failed attempt at trying to scam my runescape account LOL
    i logged that RS account adn i had his friends saying he is going to fuck me over hard and all this sh1t, was like lmfao
    nonetheless he scammed me and i got the account back
    retard.
    knightmaster118 or something like that

RS ftw. not.

poker27

:mellow:

Banned

this guy sexycomboot who is also frukwan. with a ".", is trying to sell items he doesnt have, to ko4life users, tried to sell me raptor+9 and set shell+9 for 2k, i was lucky i didnt send the money first, after i told him about his reputation, he went offline and never came back[/b]

Man Sexybomboot is just having paypal problems,in about a week he will be able to sell to you,and btw i already made trades with him and everything went fine.

Tiba

there ya go
    the name is there
    i dont know his ign
    cause its on my other computer and ill get it later

Reject

ko4life name Spaun. scammed me for 11$usd i have SS&#39;s to prove this. i was trying to buy a skelly belt for 35$ usd. so i told him i would give some now and then trade and some later. he paypal&#39;ed it thinking he was a gg trader. he logged off and i never got the skelly belt. ill most likely get my money back but thank god it was for only 11$

b1rdy

Brugnera, leader of legendary ..orc side clan... in Girakon, used to be owner of dragonaire.. is a scammer watch out for him... he scammed my iron belt.

Reject

Scammer:

Server: C-West
    BarracklOdrama aka StopDropRoll (now human warrior in Hubris)

real name Jon Currie - Email - [email protected]

Paypal email: [email protected]

Plot: In Ventrilo Talking

recently Jon played a joke on me and changed my email p/w well i later forgot about it until i went to buy ESN code off of gamersfirst.com. well i told him to tell me my p/w cause my confirmation code was sent to it and i needed it. well 5 mins later he acted like it took him forever to get the pw and gave me the password. i loged in tried to use the code and it was it was already used by another person. i told him wtf is his problem using my code and he logged d/c&#39;d from vent.

i have SS&#39;s. if needed

more ss&#39;s if needed

*Edit* now he goes by Steve

Banned

This is the well known scammer on ko4life especially in KO WORLD!!! Please read and be aware!

[Private] says:
    Matanel Naboli aka Kenny
    msns [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    and more that i dont know of,
    his cousin name eliran bar
    my mate said tthey scam like this eliran makes topic and mata vouchs him and they scam
    they also scammed mrcassiba and upgraded his shield +8 and scammed 81 gira char, and lots of cwest accounts/items
    the only atm Ko4life account that i know him off is Shame
    they both are jewish, from israel
    [Private] says:
    did you pay him $600 yet?
    Villian aka CrizeN says:
    yes
    Villian aka CrizeN says:
    i need to stop it
    [Private] says:
    stop it asap
    [Private] says:
    I wanted to gather alot of info off him before posting i think those are enough to get him banned
    Villian aka CrizeN says:
    yes
    Villian aka CrizeN says:
    i know
    Villian aka CrizeN says:
    it is

Be careful for these guys as they will act so gullable and nice and warming and welcoming...or they can be the opposite and take your items if your blind or stupid enough to fall for an act like this has gone through for decades....IMO BAN SHAME!

dart84

To Admin/Mod

This guy is a scammer, he scammed 14 USD from me (yea small amount... but still its a scam) he went offline right after he recieved the payment through paypal. His Paypal email address is [email protected]. Pls see below for the Msn conversation during the transaction.

http://img25.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=85262294.jpg

Pls remove this guy from forum and i will do my part by chargingback the amount.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 3
    02-22-2023, 03:16 PM
  2. Hits: 3
    11-04-2022, 05:18 AM
  3. Hits: 1
    06-10-2012, 01:03 AM