Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

NEMANYA

This is a discussion on NEMANYA within the Hall Of Shame forums, part of the General category; ko4life nick: Nemanya proof: http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=222450...
Page: 1

Psy

another one bites the dust damn man so many people all of a sudden

Everyone knew that he is fishy, and he is a bastard, at last you got him..

Hey cutie Senior Member

shouldnt there be more evidence before placin this guy in hall of shame?
    msn logs could mean anything

NEMANYA

Psy you did really great job.you just accused me of scamming without any proof..

Why dont you add Moemoneymaker as scammer...since he scammed from Customer Support Chitin Shield..

You should be demoded cause of this..

Thank you verry much moron.

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

why isn't he banned?

he's been prooved a scammer.

Hey cutie Senior Member

lol aahahaah

Psy you did really great job.you just accused me of scamming without any proof..

Why dont you add Moemoneymaker as scammer...since he scammed from Customer Support Chitin Shield..

Thank you verry much moron.[/b]
    ROFL WHAT A JOKE DEMODED CAUSE HE HAS PROVEN YOU + EVERY OTHER SCAMMER ON THIS FORUM GUILTY ROFL WHAT A NUB

ROFL WHAT A JOKE DEMODED CAUSE HE HAS PROVEN YOU + EVERY OTHER SCAMMER ON THIS FORUM GUILTY ROFL WHAT A NUB[/b]
    +1

Banned

Thank you verry much moron.[/b]
    Why don't you prove that accusation?

Why don't you prove that accusation?[/b]
    Well, I would - except FG has been moved to another site, deleting the old post's .

NEMANYA

You did it and everyone knows it..I will search koranking forum for your old posts..But I dont expect to find em since your stupid friends probably deleted to cover you..
    This is your words : K2 is stupid.I Just scammed from Custommer Support Chtiin Shield +0 .

I hope I will find all posts

Banned

See as usual your post doesn't make sense.

On this thread http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...94077&st=20 you claimed that I am the most hated person on ranking and that I was banned by the admins for "duping cheating scamming". Then on this thread you claim that you will not find the thread where I supposedly admited to scamming chitin shields because my friends probably deleted it to cover me. Isn't that a contradiction? Why would my supposed friends ban me? Why would they help cover for me when they banned me?

You are an idiot. Get banned already scammer. Better yet, go fuck your imaginary wife and make her pregnant every 2 months.

Hey cutie Senior Member

You did it and everyone knows it..I will search koranking forum for your old posts..But I dont expect to find em since your stupid friends probably deleted to cover you..
    This is your words : K2 is stupid.I Just scammed from Custommer Support Chtiin Shield +0 .

I hope I will find all posts[/b]
    OK BUDDY, but you see, k2 has scammed countless amounts of peeople out of their money, so moe scamming them out of Cs's is just compensation for everything others have lost, whereas you scam people who have not scammed YOU in anyway, hence you being a dirty piece of scumbag faggot bitch.

Psy

One accuses one of scamming, then the other accuses the accuser of scamming. Why would the accused accuse the accuser of the same action the accuser accused the accused of doing... Unless! The accused is trying to make the accusation against the accuser to save his own ass and/or bring down the accuser with him. What the accuser has been accused of (lying about a CS to CS) would not be in the same league as the accusation put against the accused, so you better accuse the accuser of something more than that frivolous accusation or prove the accuser's accusations (Screenshots) are doctored!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast