Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

noobybooby2

This is a discussion on noobybooby2 within the Hall Of Shame forums, part of the General category; Thats what nooby gets for being a straigh ignorent nig...
Page: 2

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

Thats what nooby gets for being a straigh ignorent nig

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

you all hated him cause he was a better rouge then all of you and could own anyone 1 on 1

and you all suck up to TopCat cause A) you are either playing one of his accounts B) you did a GG trade with him C) he is letting you use some of his stuff

get the facts straight, TopCat did the scam in order to get what he wants, which resulted in NoobyBooby to do what he did

you all hated him cause he was a better rouge then all of you and could own anyone 1 on 1

and you all suck up to TopCat cause A) you are either playing one of his accounts B) you did a GG trade with him C) he is letting you use some of his stuff

get the facts straight, TopCat did the scam in order to get what he wants, which resulted in NoobyBooby to do what he did[/b]

Im not playing any of his accounts. I never traded anything with him. I dont use any of his stuff and post of the time topkitty's an asshole to me. Also, I dont play rouge, I hate rouge.

But I still agree what Drew did was dumb.

NEMANYA

Im not playing any of his accounts. I never traded anything with him. I dont use any of his stuff and post of the time topkitty's an asshole to me. Also, I dont play rouge, I hate rouge.

But I still agree what Drew did was dumb.[/b]
    I just love hows you act on forum ...and its freeking awesome how you argue with other members
    Keep it going babe.....Punish em harrrd ^^

Banned

Unbeatable is just talking cuz he didnt get his lvl 80 mage he was asking topcat =[

Also agree with Dixie, and you don't have to know topcat 100% to know he's a nice guy and a fag.

new spam topic: http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=238113
    gogogo

Unbeatable is just talking cuz he didnt get his lvl 80 mage he was asking topcat =[

Also agree with Dixie, and you don't have to know topcat 100% to know he's a nice guy and a fag.

new spam topic: http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=238113
    gogogo[/b]
    Haha lvl 80 mage from him? Maybe you have been saying that on his clan forum or whatever but I wouldn't ever come to play on any of his accounts for no matter what. You think I can't refuse? Read my story and see that I refused him buying me a lvl 72 mage when the server began and everyone was low level. And + I don't need it since I am playing the KE version of KO atm and running a #1 clan with lots of old friends.

Banned

Haha lvl 80 mage from him? Maybe you have been saying that on his clan forum or whatever but I wouldn't ever come to play on any of his accounts for no matter what. You think I can't refuse? Read my story and see that I refused him buying me a lvl 72 mage when the server began and everyone was low level. And + I don't need it since I am playing the KE version of KO atm and running a #1 clan with lots of old friends.[/b]
    Hmm.. im afraid there's no such a thing as a clan forum, and im not even in sacredsouls, so why would i hang out there?
    and ofc, that's the rumours, ofc you gonna deny it, and ofc we dont know if its true or not =]
    no hard feelings, just stop being emo and keep playing your priv servers and let them handle their own probs ;-]

Imhotep

get the facts straight, TopCat did the scam in order to get what he wants, which resulted in NoobyBooby to do what he did[/b]

No. Me > him

I just love hows you act on forum ...and its freeking awesome how you argue with other members
    Keep it going babe.....Punish em harrrd ^^[/b]

Just because im a chick doesnt mean I aint got an opnion. I dont take no shit from anyone. :lol:

I wouldn't have come here in the first place Sexe, but seeing that people take TC's side to something that he has done wrong, is wrong. As I said, you guys will of course believe TopCat since he is the biggest babashoper on Girakon, I mean who doesn't like a guy that you can kiss up to and get free shit right? Once again sexe I wouldn't leave LSKO to come to this server, I have finished on RandomNoob before time, even though I was asked to play on it for another 2 months, so what makes you think I'll come back, especially to play in clan with 5-10 people online?
    p.s. srry i meant clan section

No. Me > him [/b]
    well ok i wasn't specific, i meant rouges

Psy

Just because im a chick doesnt mean I aint got an opnion. I dont take no shit from anyone. :lol:[/b]
    Dayum, this topic is turning peoples ghetto, yo!

Banned

I wouldn't have come here in the first place Sexe, but seeing that people take TC's side to something that he has done wrong, is wrong. As I said, you guys will of course believe TopCat since he is the biggest babashoper on Girakon, I mean who doesn't like a guy that you can kiss up to and get free shit right? Once again sexe I wouldn't leave LSKO to come to this server, I have finished on RandomNoob before time, even though I was asked to play on it for another 2 months, so what makes you think I'll come back, especially to play in clan with 5-10 people online?
    p.s. srry i meant clan section[/b]
    Well, you make a topic saying the "true colors" about topcat, according to you, and deffend nooby trying to justify what he did.
    There is nothing that can justify what he did, even if topcat is an asshole/babashopper/controller/fag/gay/etc. He tried to get the acc to himself after he was asked to give the G1 acc info, and that's what matters, scam attempt. what you said is irrelevant, theres no way to prove it and theres isnt proof to prove it isnt either, so whats the point?
    the point is this topic leads nowhere, just a guy posting his opinion about topcat, and nothing more.

also, i dont like/dislike topcat or nooby, im just judging what i see and what i've seen.
    just drop it unbeatable, you making yourself more hated than you already are, and personally I dont hate you, but you piss many people off with your arrogance tho.

Dayum, this topic is turning peoples ghetto, yo![/b]

Country accent, not ghetto.

ok guys if u ask tc and drew this problem i already solved for both side.
    so i guess there isnt any needs to continue about it.

drew already given tc those info. im the witness there and i got some prove about the whole conversation with screenshot.

iiason

1. i don't hate Drew, infact, if u looked at the other topic, i was trying to help him.

2. i play TC's account, i've done trades wit him, and i'm not sucking up to him at all.

3. there are pplz who worked hard to solve this situation. and it would be appreciated, if u dropped it.

Thanks.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast