Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

noobybooby2

This is a discussion on noobybooby2 within the Hall Of Shame forums, part of the General category; you all hated him cause he was a better rouge then all of you and could own anyone 1 on ...
Page: 3

Banned

you all hated him cause he was a better rouge then all of you and could own anyone 1 on 1

and you all suck up to TopCat cause A) you are either playing one of his accounts B) you did a GG trade with him C) he is letting you use some of his stuff

get the facts straight, TopCat did the scam in order to get what he wants, which resulted in NoobyBooby to do what he did[/b]
    Never played with TC,never traded with TC,never even talked to TC.
    But hes totally right , he can kickoff whoever he wants to of his accs, wat nooby did was totally wrong.
    Stop sucking noobys cock rofl.

o btw you are an idiot :lol:

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Never played with TC,never traded with TC,never even talked to TC.
    But hes totally right , he can kickoff whoever he wants to of his accs, wat nooby did was totally wrong.
    Stop sucking noobys cock rofl.
    o btw you are an idiot :lol:[/b]
    lol noobybooby is a friend of mine, what do i need to blow him for, my pleasure?

ty for calling me an idiot, i know it's frustrating when my clan rolled over you guys every time in LSKO, but it's ok to hate

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

While i agree that what nooby did is wrong, i also think that it is MORALLY wrong to kick someone off an account WITHOUT GOOD REASON. If you share with someone, or let someone play your char, and they spend alot of time levelling it, getting good items, etc etc, it is not right just to kick them off, even if you will offer them a little something something. There should be a good reason to kick someone off.

While i agree that what nooby did is wrong, i also think that it is MORALLY wrong to kick someone off an account WITHOUT GOOD REASON. If you share with someone, or let someone play your char, and they spend alot of time levelling it, getting good items, etc etc, it is not right just to kick them off, even if you will offer them a little something something. There should be a good reason to kick someone off.[/b]

Topkitty and Drew both have anger issues. What Drew did was wrong but they BOTH need some major anger management ASAP.

iiason

Topkitty and Drew both have anger issues. What Drew did was wrong but they BOTH need some major anger management ASAP.[/b]
    amen to that.

Banned

Topkitty and Drew both have anger issues. What Drew did was wrong but they BOTH need some major anger management ASAP.[/b]

lol try pk'ing with tc / someon3 / me hahaha *Wow Heal plz? Tp plz?* hahaha

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

lol try pk'ing with tc / someon3 / me hahaha *Wow Heal plz? Tp plz?* hahaha[/b]
    ______ says "I CANT HEAL IM GETTING CANCELED!!"

I say "GET BETTER" <_<

=]

b1rdy

Somebody should try to find out his name on that private server and contact a GM and let him know that hes a scammer. I&#39;m sure nobody wants a scammer playing on their server.[/b]

Drop it? He doesn&#39;t even play LSKO, don&#39;t know what priestofshadows is talking bout O.O

Leave em the fuk alone.

TopCat

While i agree that what nooby did is wrong, i also think that it is MORALLY wrong to kick someone off an account WITHOUT GOOD REASON. If you share with someone, or let someone play your char, and they spend alot of time levelling it, getting good items, etc etc, it is not right just to kick them off, even if you will offer them a little something something. There should be a good reason to kick someone off.[/b]
    He did not make anything on the account.. just lvled it from 74- 78.. I asked him what he wants he said Iron belt.. i said sure gave him 5 mins after he asked for it.. i had reason to kick him off.. "Playing my own character my own items and Saying shit in Clan chat abt my own clanny"? had enuff no matter how good he is . he was a gr8 rouge.. but sometimes attitude to me matters more than how good u are in ko.. he simply had issues and many who play in my clan with him knwo this.. if that account was not mine i would have kicked him off ages ago.. 1 option i had was to kick him off the account and i did so.. newayz i am done.

b1rdy

Ok... BOOM topic? plx. Everything is fixed and I have nothing against Ehsan, since I should be the one mad :]

but I&#39;m not, just this repetition of it is making me mad, so plx........./close topic

bb

iiason

/close

/close

/close

/close

/close

KalaBunga Senior Member

i still would trust nooby but thats just me and i think same would be for giga

Banned

i still would trust nooby but thats just me and i think same would be for giga[/b]

this is a warning saying watch out for him. *for wut he did* u can trust him with ur life no1 cares

I thought he gave the account info back to TC, why is he still in Hall of Shame?

iiason

I thought he gave the account info back to TC, why is he still in Hall of Shame?[/b]
    yeh he did, and TC gave him the IB. but idk...i don&#39;t mind, if he is off it. infact, i&#39;m for it.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast