Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

noobybooby2

This is a discussion on noobybooby2 within the Hall Of Shame forums, part of the General category; yeh he did, and TC gave him the IB. but idk...i don't mind, if he is off it. infact, i'm ...
Page: 4

Banned

yeh he did, and TC gave him the IB. but idk...i don't mind, if he is off it. infact, i'm for it.[/b]

i agree.. its not like i hate drew just that he fk'ed up but shit happens when u get involved with tc i tell ya. xD

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

He posted the info on a turkish forum and threatened not to give back the account.

Thats says more then enough about his potential character to warrent a thread in the Hall of Shame.

b1rdy

lol....keep talking crap bout him, he doesn't care He's banned and doesn't play KO

no more. Drop it ? .. You guys continuing to talk crap here shows how u really

have nothing else to do :]

seriously.. /close topic

lol....keep talking crap bout him, he doesn't care He's banned and doesn't play KO

no more. Drop it ? .. You guys continuing to talk crap here shows how u really

have nothing else to do :]
    seriously.. /close topic[/b]
    You posting that probably took about the same time most people spend righting there view. Why are they talking crap? They are saying the truth, just because Drew's your friend and gave you an IB doesn't mean you have to make yourself look dumb with useless remarks like that.
    /close topic? Why? Other people aren't trying to turn it into a flame topic, more like normal discussion, so why should it be closed? The other topics aren't...

b1rdy

You posting that probably took about the same time most people spend righting there view. Why are they talking crap? They are saying the truth, just because Drew's your friend and gave you an IB doesn't mean you have to make yourself look dumb with useless remarks like that.
    /close topic? Why? Other people aren't trying to turn it into a flame topic, more like normal discussion, so why should it be closed? The other topics aren't...[/b]
    Cause he's banned? and doesn't play no more?Why continue talking bout someone who no longer is on these forums?

It's done.

Cause he's banned? and doesn't play no more?Why continue talking bout someone who no longer is on these forums?

It's done.[/b]
    Why? Because in this situation, people want to continue on about it as people know the fault wasn't all one sided so they want to know what happened.
    The reason admins don't make this section non-reply is so people can discuss what really happened and see if its right for them to be in here, which is some people are doing.

b1rdy

Why? Because in this situation, people want to continue on about it as people know the fault wasn't all one sided so they want to know what happened.
    The reason admins don't make this section non-reply is so people can discuss what really happened and see if its right for them to be in here, which is some people are doing.[/b]

Hmmm, I think everyone knows what happened already, If they didn't why have banned Nooby? And why is there

a whole section explaining what happened?. People obviously know what happened since he's in the hall of shame.

lol try pk'ing with tc / someon3 / me hahaha *Wow Heal plz? Tp plz?* hahaha[/b]

Ahhh, you make it sound like i bit.ch 100% of the time we pk, have i ever said "hey, stop healing me so much" or"fark, that tp saved my ass, knock it off" no i don't think so

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Can we known like the real story why he got kiked off, I am not sure if there is a topic about why TC kiked him off, but I really want to know, TC ur sentence should start with "Drew, ..... proxy ....... ", now just fill in the blanks for us .

trionaleo

SeXe is hawt

marry me aq

Banned

SeXe is hawt

marry me aq[/b]
    i would if you didn't live so far from me

b1rdy

i would if you didn't live so far from me [/b]
    Cheater!!!!!!!!!!!

Banned

Cheater!!!!!!!!!!! [/b]
    ya i got a gf but its not like we gonna get married or some xD
    at least im not thinking about it yet :huh:

b1rdy

Can we known like the real story why he got kiked off, I am not sure if there is a topic about why TC kiked him off, but I really want to know, TC ur sentence should start with "Drew, ..... proxy ....... ", now just fill in the blanks for us .[/b]
    I know this part :] but....these ppl don't care.. they already believe what they saw, without knowing full

details so, whatelse is there to do <.<

ya i got a gf but its not like we gonna get married or some xD
    at least im not thinking about it yet :huh:[/b]
    Lol all i have to say is.......P.L.A.Y.E.R

trionaleo

i would if you didn&#39;t live so far from me [/b]

omg i got rejected! /wrist

i will die for u sexe

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast