BlackAngel aka Nir

This is a discussion on BlackAngel aka Nir within the Hall Of Shame forums, part of the General category; ko4life nickname: BlackAngel also goes by Nir MSN: [email protected] proof: His trustability topic http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=220427 Scammed Zxenke's account...
Page: 1

Psy

ko4life nickname: BlackAngel

also goes by Nir

MSN: [email protected]

proof: His trustability topic http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=220427

Scammed Zxenke's account

why isnt he banned? he just posted some .3pg file on off topic. i never even heard of a .3pg file before ._.

Halion

well i have Something to say about black,

Four months ago I sold my account him for usd, But with a condition that he
    paid me in two parts. well i got the first part and i give the acount info, next part they will give me in next Month , but when i try to conctac him, he never replied, and i send pm via ko4life via msn but nothing, only when i Contact some friend of him ,he answerme, and he told me someone was hack the account, well i dont know if that Truth, but when i see some post of him , he was selling the account and items

well to bad , i dont say anything because the money that he never pay me is no to much
    sorry for dont say nothing before

But anyway be careful whit him <_<

iiason

his ign was HorusTheChorus.

he offered to sell me his rogue. way bak, like 6 month ago?

Halion

his ign was HorusTheChorus.

he offered to sell me his rogue. way bak, like 6 month ago?[/b]
    they change the name of this rogue, but i realy dont know what name they have now!

before i sell was Brocklesnar

Zxenke

Tyvm Psy for posting this. Same thing happened to me Halion. Offered to pay later due to dropping out of school and joining the military, but completely ignores me now.