Peter aka. 2Fat2Fragile

This is a discussion on Peter aka. 2Fat2Fragile within the Hall Of Shame forums, part of the General category; Name: Peter Country: Australia MSN: [email protected] Server: Beramus What he did: He was acussed of being scammer long time ago, ...
Page: 1

Beramusian Senior Member Fr4nkie's Avatar

Name: Peter
    MSN: [email protected]
    Server: Beramus
    What he did:

He was acussed of being scammer long time ago, when there wasn't any mod @ Beramus section, but some days ago, he made a topic selling lots of accounts (all low levels) and then he was acussed of a whole clan about scamming, and in the end he lied to me about NoTurningBack67 when we were talking in msn, he said that he doesn't know about that ko4life account but thanks to ip checking I found that he's the owner of that account (he used his main msn [email protected] to create NoTurningBack67 account in ko4life) who was acussed of scam like I say in the beggining.

The topic mentioned is in a section that members can't read.

The topic where NoTurningBack67 was acussed of scam:
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...133505&st=0

TheBSG

Thank god he was finally outed

Stupid twat has been scamming for ages
    Now he's off Ko4life, so hopefuly doesn't get away with it again.

turko_haydar

+1 i aggreee / i hope he dies aswell h34r:

IMickI

+1 i aggreee / i hope he dies aswell h34r:[/b]
    +2 and burn in hell

Thanks to frankie for going through those trouble to bring him down.

Heh, he keeps trying to reregister and I just delete them every time.

Fasza15

This bitch scammed one of my friends a long time ago. He was in our clan like 1,5-2 years ago with his priest char XxsnoopyxX or _snoopy_ (can't remember exactly) and when my friend borrowed him his MS +8 he took it and then /quit_clan :S At this time MS +8 was worth alot so my friend almost quitted KO because of him...

Beramusian Senior Member Fr4nkie's Avatar

This bitch scammed one of my friends a long time ago. He was in our clan like 1,5-2 years ago with his priest char XxsnoopyxX or _snoopy_ (can't remember exactly) and when my friend borrowed him his MS +8 he took it and then /quit_clan :S At this time MS +8 was worth alot so my friend almost quitted KO because of him...[/b]
    I remember that, also there was a topic about that, can't remember where, anyways I'm glad that I did the right thing about him.

Sry 'bout my english :unsure: