Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

PwnCidPwn aka BoneKeeper

This is a discussion on PwnCidPwn aka BoneKeeper within the Hall Of Shame forums, part of the General category; yup that guy scammed me and said that he had no idea what happened but he said it was easy ...
Page: 2

yup that guy scammed me and said that he had no idea what happened but he said it was easy for me to get the acc back but when i did it was the same ip and same region and he was like idk how that happened lol...

cigaret25

someone know his name? there was a guy on private server called bonekeeper too :blink:

Banned

I dunno but this got got owned hard...he tried makin bullshit up about Internet café, but he had same e-mail as PwnCidPwn lawl :P

BK Programmer Senior Member sexyswed's Avatar

Okey lets start from the beguinning to get all cleared up. You can all say what you want, i couldn't care much less really, since plodez already showed his "GG" moderator status.

1. i am BoneKeeper, PwNcidPwN...............and No, i have not changed msn feel free to contact me whenever u want.

2. nikleo u made my day............. u says that u know me from theese servers, what an joke. the only servers i have been playing is. Edana, Cypher, Girakon, Carnac-West and now ionia.

3. at kurzak, no i never played ironviper. i played a warrior called M4inFRAME, IIHCIIBoneKeeper, TheNaughtyDragon.

4. at CYANEXTIME, tried to make up was the most pafetic i ever heared.

this was what i replyed to plodez when he asked why i got same email, ip as PwNcidPwN.

and the main reason i didn't noitice anything about it was cause at that time i did not use ko4life at all.

plodez it's really simple.
    I'm playing from a internet cafe in Sweden.
    PwNcidPwN (He kinda stole my nickname after hacking my ko4life account / msn with keyloggers) , was a kid playing in the same internet café as me and my friends does.
    He is not allowed to play here anymore cause he downloaded stuffs on the computers and made our café look retarded. (we had big problems at the café because there was hidden keyloggers wich made all users really risky to play there )
    cuz he made keyloggers and hacked wow accounts wich we caught him do.
    And as far as i know im the only 1 playing knight online atm.
    And u can ask every 1 here in edana section im not a scammer i sent payment throw wu to:

IAmStong
    BigOZ
    Petrop

for big ammounts of money (we are talking over 2k $) ( wich were payed by western union, and i did serval of deals with them)

if u wanna bann me because what that kid did to our café i understand ur reason.
    but would be really sad to leave comunity behind now when im getting used to it.
    ur choise to decide what to do

after this in the same topic a post was made by iAmStong

where he said something like that happened to his friends also, thoe plodez totaly ignore this and says banned, wich he actually had no reason at all to since i haven't done anything wrong, instead he gives me bad reputation for nothing.

well now again all is explained and i hope i get some justify.

even after u banned me last time plodez all ingame knew who i was and they treated me as before, and i had no problems doing gg deals after that.

also u really made my day when u banned demitris cause u thought he was me. he bought some of my items ingame after i got banned, so once again u made a "nice" so wrong decission. thoe he should be in scammer list cause he still ow me 80 bucks.

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

Okey lets start from the beguinning to get all cleared up. You can all say what you want, i couldn't care much less really, since plodez already showed his "GG" moderator status.
    1. i am BoneKeeper, PwNcidPwN...............and No, i have not changed msn feel free to contact me whenever u want.

2. nikleo u made my day............. u says that u know me from theese servers, what an joke. the only servers i have been playing is. Edana, Cypher, Girakon, Carnac-West and now ionia.

3. at kurzak, no i never played ironviper. i played a warrior called M4inFRAME, IIHCIIBoneKeeper, TheNaughtyDragon.

4. at CYANEXTIME, tried to make up was the most pafetic i ever heared.

this was what i replyed to plodez when he asked why i got same email, ip as PwNcidPwN.

and the main reason i didn't noitice anything about it was cause at that time i did not use ko4life at all.

plodez it's really simple.
    I'm playing from a internet cafe in Sweden.
    PwNcidPwN (He kinda stole my nickname after hacking my ko4life account / msn with keyloggers) , was a kid playing in the same internet café as me and my friends does.
    He is not allowed to play here anymore cause he downloaded stuffs on the computers and made our café look retarded. (we had big problems at the café because there was hidden keyloggers wich made all users really risky to play there )
    cuz he made keyloggers and hacked wow accounts wich we caught him do.
    And as far as i know im the only 1 playing knight online atm.
    And u can ask every 1 here in edana section im not a scammer i sent payment throw wu to:

IAmStong
    BigOZ
    Petrop

for big ammounts of money (we are talking over 2k $) ( wich were payed by western union, and i did serval of deals with them)

if u wanna bann me because what that kid did to our café i understand ur reason.
    but would be really sad to leave comunity behind now when im getting used to it.
    ur choise to decide what to do

after this in the same topic a post was made by iAmStong

where he said something like that happened to his friends also, thoe plodez totaly ignore this and says banned, wich he actually had no reason at all to since i haven't done anything wrong, instead he gives me bad reputation for nothing.
    well now again all is explained and i hope i get some justify.

even after u banned me last time plodez all ingame knew who i was and they treated me as before, and i had no problems doing gg deals after that.

also u really made my day when u banned demitris cause u thought he was me. he bought some of my items ingame after i got banned, so once again u made a "nice" so wrong decission. thoe he should be in scammer list cause he still ow me 80 bucks.[/b]

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

ur choise to decide what to do[/b]
    ^ This sums it up for me.

It's my job to keep ko4life safe from scamming and scam attempts.

There was overwhelming evidence like matching IPs and e-mail accounts that ko4life accounts that were used to scam were related; therefore, per the standards we use to identify, track and monitor scammers, I banned those accounts here to protect our members.

Even if the cafe you use cannot even keep their own members safe, we must make every attempt to protect our members from unsecure trades.

I based my decision using my best judgement which comes from years, yes YEARS, of investigating scams and scam attempts - to protect our members.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12