spartaan - 2 week suspension

This is a discussion on spartaan - 2 week suspension within the Hall Of Shame forums, part of the General category; He thinks there's nothing wrong with getting someone from this forum to xp on his account, then kicking them off ...
Page: 1

Psy

He thinks there's nothing wrong with getting someone from this forum to xp on his account, then kicking them off when they get to a certain level. Hopefully this suspension shows that abusing sharers isn't accepted.

This topic will be moved after his suspension is over.

imo topic should stay so ppl who search knows what kind off guy it is

Hey cutie Senior Member

We will name and shame any proven and known scammers to help prevent them doing it over and over again.[/b]
    So him screwing over a sharer actually makes him a SCAMMER? His character, his account he can do anything he wants, and im pretty sure every sharer knows that this is a plaussible scenario.
    So this imo is sort of fucked up. If i got a penny for every person made a post about getting fucked by a sharer, i would be rich <_<

Mr. i like to flame everyone, that is what the admins decided.. try to live with it. Spartaan just had to tell me that he should kick me on 75, i wouldnt even mention to play his account.. and watch what polda is saying! When he did let Spartaan use his account he did miss an elixer +4 reverse a few days later.
    i shared my account on logos with him.
    and lost my elixer +4 rev a few days later.

he said that it wasn&#39;t him.... but he was the only one sharing
    but i cant prove it... and i didn&#39;t seal.
    i know its my fault but this shows he cant be trusted

Tobias[/b]

Psy

So him screwing over a sharer actually makes him a SCAMMER? His character, his account he can do anything he wants, and im pretty sure every sharer knows that this is a plaussible scenario.
    So this imo is sort of fucked up. If i got a penny for every person made a post about getting fucked by a sharer, i would be rich <_<[/b]
    He did scam someone&#39;s time. He had no problem doing it, evident by at least 5 of the smiley face spam posts in his topic and the "I don&#39;t call this a scam" post. Keeping him in this section forever doesn&#39;t seem to be a bad idea, as he doesn&#39;t think there&#39;s anything wrong with using KO4Life to get people to share his account, then without notice kick them off when they reach a certain level.

Hey cutie Senior Member

Mr. i like to flame everyone, that is what the admins decided.. try to live with it.[/b]
    Live with it? shut the fuck up, i am just stating my opnioun, its not my fault you got rolled, just like another 10000 people did as well. It has happened to me before as well, by ur good budy plodez, but did i cry and whine like a bitch? NO, so i suggest you LIVE WITH IT

@psy: scamming time? woah !!! Seriously, i know this sort of shit is scum, but we all know that sharing comes with a risk of exploiatation and it is done by our own standard of risk taking. So if NoStyle gets zapped by spaartan, he only has himself to blame for not seeing it coming.

ps: if spaartan really did steal +8 elixer, then fuck him

he was the only person that got acces to my acc.
    and i know its my own fault not to seal them
    but i though he was dutch (so same country dont screw me)
    but 2 days later i lost my elixer and shell pauldron

TObias

Live with it? shut the fuck up, i am just stating my opnioun, its not my fault you got rolled, just like another 10000 people did as well. It has happened to me before as well, by ur good budy plodez, but did i cry and whine like a bitch? NO, so i suggest you LIVE WITH IT

@psy: scamming time? woah !!! Seriously, i know this sort of shit is scum, but we all know that sharing comes with a risk of exploiatation and it is done by our own standard of risk taking. So if NoStyle gets zapped by spaartan, he only has himself to blame for not seeing it coming.

ps: if spaartan really did steal +8 elixer, then fuck him[/b]
    Guys like you are so selfish.. Did I ever cry that he kicked me off? Damnit dude, cmon i did just want to tell people that you shouldnt trust him with sharing etc, i know just as good as you that its the risk of getting kicked off.. And let the admins from ko4life deal with this, its not your business

Hey cutie Senior Member

selfish? wtf u talking about? i told you that what happened to you has happened to me, how does that make me selfish?
    and REALLY? YOU WERENT CRYING? dont make me el oh el

Selfish with all your nonsense answers.. damn dude and no why would i cry, im not a little kid like you! Please stop reacting on this :P

Psy

@ crackurback. The internet is serious business.