Alleyes0nm3 from badfamilly is a scammer SCAMMED 80GBS

This is a discussion on Alleyes0nm3 from badfamilly is a scammer SCAMMED 80GBS within the Hall Of Shame forums, part of the General category; i was paying 130gbs for his raptor +9 and i traded him 80 and i was gonna trade the other ...
Page: 1

Default Alleyes0nm3 from badfamilly is a scammer SCAMMED 80GBS

i was paying 130gbs for his raptor +9 and i traded him 80 and i was gonna trade the other 50 over when he had room on his char i traded him 80 and he ran off with the raptor +9 and 80gbs and i never recieved the iteam

Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting

SlimNegro (k0nd0: Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting
    SlimNegro (k0nd0: Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQum7i3n9mc
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_khvn5n2gY

videos of me dropping iteams into his merchant both videos show my freind dropping the iteams in my merchant first then in alleyes0nm3 side char
    Last edited by Slimnegro; 04-29-2012 at 08:38 PM.

Why would you trust anyone like that with no collateral?
    Sorry for your loss.
    Use your head next time.

People give "vouches" too freely unfortunately.
    Last edited by thing; 04-29-2012 at 08:38 PM.

BF Clan Leaders Pls CHECK THIS POST

Really sucks but atleast there is proof here.

Hopefully the BF members see this, including the ones who vouched for him.

thanks for the report. he will get kicked as soon as possible

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 2
    05-21-2012, 01:51 PM