laahh and duhrib - [email protected] - CONFIRMED

This is a discussion on laahh and duhrib - [email protected] - CONFIRMED within the Hall Of Shame forums, part of the General category; (thank you Zelda for bringing this to my attention) msn: [email protected] ko4life nicks: laahh and duhrib (they are both "temmu's" ...
Page: 1

Psy

Default laahh and duhrib - [email protected] - CONFIRMED

(thank you Zelda for bringing this to my attention)

msn: [email protected]

ko4life nicks: laahh and duhrib (they are both "temmu's" brothers, but temmu was NOT involved in the scams)

proof: http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=108887
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=186845

scammed items from the person they said they'd buy premium for

Psy

Have your brothers returned what was stolen? I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. I'll remove you from the list, but that does not change the fact that your brothers scammed someone. There are "duty to assist" laws in parts of the world, and in this situation many people think that you should assist this person in getting his stuff back.

temmu

No they havent and im truly sorry about it, but theres nothing i can do to that anymore. As you can see that topic is soon 1 year old, and lots of things have changed after that.

[email protected] is my msn email btw, i would appreciate alot if you could remove it as well.

Psy

Updated. I'll be more careful when other people tell me about a scammer next time.

eduarvera23

sorry :S

im not too sure of it since it was 1 year ago, but didnt u brother used ur ko4life acc or atleast said they were u?
    so how can someone know that not ur brothers , who are scammers if u wasnt it, are again behind ur ko4life acc?
    sry to say that but i would not trust u anymore and also u did not really helped to solve that issue back then which i would call helping a scammer >.<

Psy

im not too sure of it since it was 1 year ago, but didnt u brother used ur ko4life acc or atleast said they were u?
    so how can someone know that not ur brothers , who are scammers if u wasnt it, are again behind ur ko4life acc?
    sry to say that but i would not trust u anymore and also u did not really helped to solve that issue back then which i would call helping a scammer >.<[/b]
    As I said there are no rules against "allowing" someone to scam, because it&#39;s a complicated rule to write. temmu is in the clear, as this is the only thing brought against him.

temmu

sry to say that but i would not trust u anymore and also u did not really helped to solve that issue back then which i would call helping a scammer >.<[/b]
    my brothers never had access to my ko4life account, and they never claimed they were me.

if you would bother reading what im beeing accused from, instead of just reading the topic title, you would have noticed this.

my brothers scammed killstorm_de as anonymous buyer, and later, after ip checks that brought my name up because they used my computer quite a lot then, because i was away in the army.

as i said i was not to sure of it, but i remembered that it come somehow to u and i also didnt read the topic again. And as u saw there where always ? behind, that means it were questions not facts.
    Looks like there are no proofs that u were involved.