Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Robo_the_magnificent and many others

This is a discussion on Robo_the_magnificent and many others within the Hall Of Shame forums, part of the General category; He's using what? and buying GW ? what's that lol ... I don't share my KO4Life account, and I don't ...
Page: 3

krekre

He's using what? and buying GW ? what's that lol ... I don't share my KO4Life account, and I don't even know him. Why you write my name there? :angry:[/b]
    He is using different account on ko4life, and GW is Guild Wars Oo

spiritkita

He is using different account on ko4life, and GW is Guild Wars Oo[/b]

UP UP MORE FLAME UP UP

krekre

UP UP MORE FLAME UP UP[/b]
    So u are still not banned ?Oo

Banned

So u are still not banned ?Oo[/b]
    Thought he was too but.. Guess not.. Anyways i will not allow him to sell/buy ANYTHING in Ares market section.

Vladotheelectrik

I just stumbold upon this, and all i can say about Ratnik , Mrav and Marshall that they are good guys that never did or had to scam to achive something in this game,
    all of them quited long time ago, and while they were playing was well known and respected, did so many usd trades and never caused any problems...

Bix

I just stumbold upon this, and all i can say about Ratnik , Mrav and Marshall that they are good guys that never did or had to scam to achive something in this game,
    all of them quited long time ago, and while they were playing was well known and respected, did so many usd trades and never caused any problems[/b]
    I don't think you are qualify to support anyone and I urge other not to trust you.
    1. you are from croatia just like them. also croatia people are not trusthyworthy because Greyhawk (famous hacker/duper) ring a bell?
    2. The recent ksc files posted by Hellory in main forum have your name and many other Ruthless and vindictive members on it.
    3. Cheaters (bug abuser etc..) like you guy are in Hall of Shamer's club and aren't qualify to voucher for anyone.

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

I don't think you are qualify to support anyone and I urge other not to trust you.
    1. you are from croatia just like them. also croatia people are not trusthyworthy because Greyhawk (famous hacker/duper) ring a bell?
    2. The recent ksc files posted by Hellory in main forum have your name and many other Ruthless and vindictive members on it.
    3. Cheaters (bug abuser etc..) like you guy are in Hall of Shamer's club and aren't qualify to voucher for anyone.[/b]

u are saying that all croatians arent trusworthy just because 1 man? dude u are a racist and an idiot, really

Bix

u are saying that all croatians arent trusworthy just because 1 man? dude u are a racist and an idiot,[/b]
    opps didn't mean it that way sorri. Ahem! what i mean is that don't trust croatian that linked to Greyhawk. From my years of playing KO, I notice many of the accused ppl here are linked to Greyhawk. Ratnik is one of them, tho he was market moderator for a while so I feel a little safer with him in charge but still he once was in clan with Greyhawk and they seem very close (boss run and lvling and pking together). Also Mrav and Marshall are linked to Greyhawk too.

Banned

3. Cheaters (bug abuser etc..) like you guy are in Hall of Shamer's club and aren't qualify to voucher for anyone.[/b]
    Lol... you are kind of a retard..

Going a2 makes everyone in the clans scammers... ok .. I get it..

Just because these people are from croation does not mean they are bad guys..Alot of these names listed were from because of cafe.. like ratnik name.. because he log on from cafe 1 time..

I play with about 5 croations everyday including the people who were mentioned/taken out of the list because i know they are not same person..

NeronDomitius

opps didn't mean it that way sorri. Ahem! what i mean is that don't trust croatian that linked to Greyhawk. From my years of playing KO, I notice many of the accused ppl here are linked to Greyhawk. Ratnik is one of them, tho he was market moderator for a while so I feel a little safer with him in charge but still he once was in clan with Greyhawk and they seem very close (boss run and lvling and pking together). Also Mrav and Marshall are linked to Greyhawk too.[/b]
    ye, that&#39;s why they all left clan because of him... <_< retard, dont takl shit about something u dont know, kkthnxbb

BigApple

When doing an ip search this was the result I got

[/b]

idk about these people, but it is not cool to post a bunch of peoples private email address without their permission. That isabuse of your power...

Banned

idk about these people, but it is not cool to post a bunch of peoples private email address without their permission. That isabuse of your power...[/b]
    I don&#39;t know about you but when it comes to REAL money if i was dealing with a scammer and i did not know it and i seen a email of someone in my friends list on MSN and i was doing a USD transaction with him in few days. I would be thankful for them posting emails linked to these people.

BigApple

I don&#39;t know about you but when it comes to REAL money if i was dealing with a scammer and i did not know it and i seen a email of someone in my friends list on MSN and i was doing a USD transaction with him in few days. I would be thankful for them posting emails linked to these people.[/b]
    Only one of the people on list is actually accused of scamming (and he has denied it). The rest of the people on the list arent neccessarily scammers (im not vouchuing lol), they are just using the same ip lol (which is common). So , imho, it is not nice to post peoples emails in open forums, without permission.

Banned

Only one of the people on list is actually accused of scamming (and he has denied it). The rest of the people on the list arent neccessarily scammers (im not vouchuing lol), they are just using the same ip lol (which is common). So , imho, it is not nice to post peoples emails in open forums, without permission.[/b]
    Wow man ..

Very ignorant.

You know if you were talking with someone and you noticed there email was on this forum being labeled as a scammer and you were about to send them 1k USD through WU then you would be praising the lord saying "thank you."

Anyways, you want to keep the scammers hidden and alive you do that. But on this forum it will not happen.

Nick

all of them quited long time ago, and while they were playing was well known and respected, did so many usd trades and never caused any problems...[/b]
    ive played with em, spoke to them , made deals with them. goodgun guys they never scammed recently made another deal with marshall

miss the old times with em

~Nick aka HighTech

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast