Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Robo_the_magnificent and many others

This is a discussion on Robo_the_magnificent and many others within the Hall Of Shame forums, part of the General category; first, hi to all havent been here for a while but i can see very little has changed. There is ...
Page: 4

neversoft

first, hi to all
    havent been here for a while but i can see very little has changed. There is still ppl here who go around acusing w/o any proof. :angry:

Have u even concider all the facts before u posted this? i dont think so. theres my char on the list too - coresoft. U could have only taken a look to the date that i last logged and emediately exclude me from the list.

but nvm that, theres much more u should know:
    the only conection betwen me and that scamer is that we live in a same town and he never even logged with my char. Some of the ppl on the list have never even logged in the same net caffe as the scamer. The dinamic IP adress is what links us together. That way it looks like we all logg from the same place. Any1 who ever logged in Makarska is on that list cuz of that.

now please remove me from that list.

btw if it still means anything to u i will list accs for which im certain that are Robos:

Robo_the_magnificent
    SirMedo
    fulko
    grgoma

1 more thing. if remember corectly that acc, captain_oi, was gifted to Robo by FatPrezident a year ago.
    so u shouldnt trust anyone who logs with it.

thats all from me, cheers

DECEPTlON

Doesnt change the fact that the email address are private. If an investigation is being done, information shouldnt be flagrantly thrown around just on hunches or suspicions. The people investigating should continue doing thier jobs but in private ,until things are confirmed. Then and only then should peoples emails,names,bank accts ,etc be posted.
    If your worried about being scammed out of real life money.... maybe u should follow the rules... and not do it?

Psy

Removing the ip list, if i modify to remove the emails it defeats the purpose of the entire check.

Banned

Doesnt change the fact that the email address are private. If an investigation is being done, information shouldnt be flagrantly thrown around just on hunches or suspicions. The people investigating should continue doing thier jobs but in private ,until things are confirmed. Then and only then should peoples emails,names,bank accts ,etc be posted.
    If your worried about being scammed out of real life money.... maybe u should follow the rules... and not do it?[/b]
    Maybe you should not act like an admin - which is also against the rule.

Maybe you should not act like an admin - which is also against the rule.[/b]
    arent u doing the same

Banned

arent u doing the same[/b]
    Yes

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

1 more thing. if remember corectly that acc, captain_oi, was gifted to Robo by FatPrezident a year ago.[/b]

wait a minute... it was gifted or it was hacked? because when that bastard scammed me, i was told after that robo hacked ko4life/msn/fatpressident account

spiritkita

wait a minute... it was gifted or it was hacked? because when that bastard scammed me, i was told after that robo hacked ko4life/msn/fatpressident account[/b]
    lol it wasn&#39;t gifted to me his old acc warrior lvl 63~64 named captain_oi was gifted to me not his ko4life acc >.<!!!

krekre

He&#39;s using what? and buying GW ? what&#39;s that lol ... I don&#39;t share my KO4Life account, and I don&#39;t even know him. Why you write my name there? :angry:[/b]
    Jeez i`m sry, i missread pm, it was aza777, well i put ur name instead of aza777 coz u pmed me then to resize my signature, im sry!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234