Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Dizzle13 aka GotStun aka DontWateMyTime

This is a discussion on Dizzle13 aka GotStun aka DontWateMyTime within the Hall Of Shame forums, part of the General category; (thank you atari for bringing this to my attention) KO4Life nicks: Dizzle13 GotSTUN DontWateMyTime emails: [email protected] [email protected] Has: Sold items ...
Page: 1

Psy

(thank you atari for bringing this to my attention)

KO4Life nicks:
    Dizzle13
    GotSTUN
    DontWateMyTime

emails:
    [email protected]
    [email protected]

Has:
    Sold items to two people (his clannies), collected the money, but never delivered the items. He didn't respond to their emails.

Updated: He's scammed an account from a forum member and has recently tried selling it under the name "DontWateMyTime." If someone tries selling you a mage named "Mokel" report it to me or a forum admin.

(thank you atari for bringing this to my attention)

KO4Life nicks:
    Dizzle13
    GotSTUN

emails:
    [email protected]

Has:
    Sold items to two people, collected the money, but never delivered the items. He didn't respond to their emails.[/b]
    I should add something to that, the two people were his clannies. I hope no one will clan this fag again on Ares.

Thanks to Psy for taking care of this. GotSTUN has made posts here on ko4life talking about how he is new, then he goes to Vindictive forums trying to get in clan...here is that post:

I'm sure he will name change so if any Ares clan sees this lvl 72 mage looking for a clan with this gear don't clan this scamming piece of shit. Notice the IB+2 which was supposed to be sold to a friend of mine:

Oh and here is something kinda funny. This is a post made by Dfalt...one scammer informing us of another scammer.

And just for shits and giggles I pm'd him in game:

Itachisama

Wow...is this what Dizzle has turned into, i am a former clannie of his and it apalls me that he said we were "practically nothing, a no-name clan"

Now of course we werent strong, but i guess that's what you get in this game for not having levels, items, and superb pk skills

Wow...is this what Dizzle has turned into, i am a former clannie of his and it apalls me that he said we were "practically nothing, a no-name clan"

Now of course we werent strong, but i guess that's what you get in this game for not having levels, items, and superb pk skills[/b]
    I wouldn't let his comments upset you too much. He was trying to disappear and come back as this mage. If he had admitted to any past clans it would be easy to find out who he was.

SillyHo

st3althmag3 was also dizzle but I see it is also banned now.

Here's a fun little factoid. After some amazing work done by one of our clan members...Dizzles home phone number was found. After a phone call to his dad the IB+2 was delivered. PWNT SON!!!

Dizzle if you are reading this I would expect another phone call from the second person you were supposed to deliver an item to. Hopefully your dad has beat your ass for being such a piece of shit.

MirZa117

Here's a fun little factoid. After some amazing work done by one of our clan members...Dizzles home phone number was found. After a phone call to his dad the IB+2 was delivered. PWNT SON!!!

Dizzle if you are reading this I would expect another phone call from the second person you were supposed to deliver an item to. Hopefully your dad has beat your ass for being such a piece of shit.[/b]
    rofl, owned xD

Yurtrus

Dizzle if you are reading this I would expect another phone call from the second person you were supposed to deliver an item to. Hopefully your dad has beat your ass for being such a piece of shit.[/b]

Sweet Justice. Great job.

Banned

LMFAO

PWNT x 1298371289317289 hahahaha

Awesome, I've read this before but it just DESERVES a reply.

what a fag

Psy

updated

misterfrisco

LOL!!! thats so funny man. I could imagine his dad sayin "Come here did you sell this, Give that guys his shit back!! or ill rape you!!"..Dizzle gave it back after the raping lol.

I knew DontWateMyTime its him , he selling my old mage which he scammed it , thanks for paying attention to the pm Psy.
    He bought account from me , when i bought Mokel from him he chargedback the info , dont worry Dizzle13 , ill do the same to you.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast