Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Ruthvik 2.0

This is a discussion on Ruthvik 2.0 within the Hall Of Shame forums, part of the General category; Finaly, people start to believe me <_<...
Page: 3

Finaly, people start to believe me <_<

4Nikes

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?showuser=27972 = SAMIR / RUTHVIK OR ELSE SHIT ! HE HAVE MY MAGE

didinino

thats....cypher dude... not edana :S

Banned

thats....cypher dude... not edana :S[/b]
    Check the title: Mage lvl 75 (edana) for items items on cypher

IroniK

anyway felix you banned sednanref, and did some research after ..

maybe the post of sed was without proof but the admin resserblabla was only blinded by the number of post

is ruthvik banned now ?

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

lol?

You think i care about the number of posts?

I made a trade with him and up until that date he seemed legit and a nice guy. Only after did i realise that he had actually sold me a hacked account.

Just keep ur mouth shut and dont put your head in something you dont even know about

Just keep ur mouth shut and dont put your head in something you dont even know about[/b]
    Look at your face before talking h34r:
    You answer to my topic saying ruthvik2.0 is not a scammer without reading it.

You was saying :
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ResserGD)</div>
    Confirmed this rogue isnt yours.

Now get off his back.[/b]
    Huhu... Where you find this "confirmation" ? :huh:
    Its not because you are a mod that you can say bullshits. Members believe mods. Thanks to you (and others), ruthvik2.0 have keep his trustability clear 4 or 5 more days....

Woot I have a warning 10%. Cool. For good reasons I guess.
    I was telling the truth but "Oh ruthvik2.0 scammer ? can&#39;t be ! loot at this guy ! he has 2000+ post and already do lot of trade with me"

4Nikes

sednanref good cause u created this topic... im with u dont worry...

so whats this gotta do with me im confused i didnt really read eveything but i didnt see anything about me or my previous account

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

Look at your face before talking h34r:
    You answer to my topic saying ruthvik2.0 is not a scammer without reading it.
    You was saying :

Huhu... Where you find this "confirmation" ? :huh:
    Its not because you are a mod that you can say bullshits. Members believe mods. Thanks to you (and others), ruthvik2.0 have keep his trustability clear 4 or 5 more days....
    Woot I have a warning 10%. Cool. For good reasons I guess.
    I was telling the truth but "Oh ruthvik2.0 scammer ? can&#39;t be ! loot at this guy ! he has 2000+ post and already do lot of trade with me"[/b]
    Firstly, he prooved to me that that rogue isnt yours, UNLESS he name changed it.

Im not going to argue with you, because i dont have to. All i will say is, when i made those comments about him, i had done a successful trade with him.

What part of &#39;THERE WAS NO PROOF IN THE TOPIC YOU MADE&#39; do you not understand? Its pretty clear. And felix has said it 10 times already. Maybe a few more times and you will understand?

Psy lock this topic. The members know what they need to know. Dont need dickheads getting bigheaded flaming away.

didinino

DONT LOCK IT PLS!!!

battle_mrs -- That is &#39;YOUR&#39; warrior who participated on the trade!

dont lock this topic it isnt over yet.

at the moment i see no connection between battle_mrs and ruthvik2.0/ruthvik but i am sure this is possible and was made in a cooperation between those 2.

UNLESS battle_mrs start FUKING TALK, and tell us wtf is going on here.

u posted about this warrior and stopped responding.

what happened?
    where is the warrior?

i am 100% sure that there are more ppl to be banned on this case... i just feel its so fuking useless cause i wont see any CS or $ from it... but W/e.

What part of &#39;THERE WAS NO PROOF IN THE TOPIC YOU MADE&#39; do you not understand? Its pretty clear. And felix has said it 10 times already. Maybe a few more times and you will understand?[/b]
    The problem is that I&#39;ve posted proofs. If you cant see and understand them or read french to understand the PM of PSYKOSIN... it&#39;s not my problem :unsure:
    Btw, Ruth tell to Ironik the rogue he was selling was named "Rupture". Anybody see a such name on Manes before ? An english rogue lvl70+ who has been XP to lvl73 ? :lol:

If it was ruthvik2.0 who make a topic and said I was trying to sell his rogue and said exactly same as me. Everybody will believe him because I dont give any proofs that this is not the same rogue... And I will be already ban.

Anyway, story is end for me. I dont speak anymore on this topic. I dont want that this topic will be close (just because you ask it :blink: ) because some people have still something to say.

PS : glad to see he spend money to buy a NCS so :P

my warrior ICASSIEI is with who i sold too what u mean?

he had got hacked so i helped him get the account back

and i have no clue who the hell ruthvik2.0/ruthvik is i never talk to him or anything

didinino

u seem to be a guy that care from those who got scammed/hacked.

i would like to speak with you on messenger, add me (its in my profile).

edited some stuff.

i RLY wanna talk to u on msn now.

Isnt ruthvik also responsible for scamming dela on Ronark, anyways glad hes gone

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast