Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Ruthvik 2.0

This is a discussion on Ruthvik 2.0 within the Hall Of Shame forums, part of the General category; I'll just add that someone told me months ago on IRC to not play on Ruthvik's warrior because it kept ...
Page: 4

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

I'll just add that someone told me months ago on IRC to not play on Ruthvik's warrior because it kept getting hacked. People need the put the history of the character forward and not skip a detail, such as if you're the original owner or if the account is being passed around like a 10 cent hooker in a crack house.[/b]
    random question, u get payed to investigate?

IroniK

i will not answer anymore too

im just happy that finally all believe that sednanref wasnt crazy
    and that all the ko4life's user saw that ppl with 10k post arent more trustable than other

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Keep this on topic .

Any more bullshit about we say a member is gg due to his post count will get hit so hard by my bann stick your grand children will be bruised

Banned

I have to ask something. Where did you provide proof that ruthvik hacked you or sold you a hacked account Resser? Can you prove that he infact knew that the account was hacked? Can you prove that he was aware that the account was going to get hacked? Can you prove his motives? All I see is you using your connection with Felix to get a scammer banned. Ruthvik may or may not hack you; lets say he did.

Stop the double standard. Sednan has provided more proof than Resser. ROFL

If anyone has actually read sednan's thread he actually did provide proof. He noticed his account was hacked. He figured out PSYKO's connection with Ruthvik, and he then pointed at the fact that Ruthvik is selling the same type of account that he was hacked of. If that is not proof, then lets joins Resser's class of proof making with Felix. The ironic thing is the reason why Sednan's proof was discarded was because Resser vouched for Ruthvik. ROFL

4Nikes

my topic sayin' all

Psy

I have to ask something. Where did you provide proof that ruthvik hacked you or sold you a hacked account Resser? Can you prove that he infact knew that the account was hacked? Can you prove that he was aware that the account was going to get hacked? Can you prove his motives? All I see is you using your connection with Felix to get a scammer banned. Ruthvik may or may not hack you; lets say he did.[/b]
    I believe the whole thing was Ruthvik selling the account without saying where it came from, and it getting hacked 2 days later, then that same account being resold 20 hours later

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...amp;hl=icassiei

Originally posted by 'ResserGD'
    If you look at the date and time that that topic was created, its 25th feb. This makes it clear the ruthvik knew EXACTLY what the state of the account he was selling me was in. This puts him in worse leagues then ferruzo.
    this was after the trade: http://img85.imageshack.us/my.php?im...kscam03oo2.jpg

You can clearly see that he promises a refund after-the-fact if anything were to happen to the account (prior to the trade taking place, no history was given about the account)

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=217155

He trades the thing he was supposed to refund for an account on ares, 3 days later.

That account Ruthvik had has been hacked/taken more than once judging from those MSN convos. He also lied about what type of history it has, it wasn't a bad history with turks, but a bad history of being scammed by one of the owners.

Also, in one of the screenshots it says "omg it all fits now," here's what was meant by that: http://img220.imageshack.us/my.php?image=r...ikscam05co8.jpg

My GUESS is that Ruthvik knew that his ko4life reputation was going to get trashed so he did what he could in such a short amount of time. I am also assuming that he didn't want to bring anyone's name down with him (even though he throws his little 100% comment at Resser).

Banned

I believe the whole thing was Ruthvik selling the account without saying where it came from, and it getting hacked 2 days later, then that same account being resold 20 hours later

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...amp;hl=icassiei
    this was after the trade: http://img85.imageshack.us/my.php?im...kscam03oo2.jpg

You can clearly see that he promises a refund after-the-fact if anything were to happen to the account (prior to the trade taking place, no history was given about the account)

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=217155

He trades the thing he was supposed to refund for an account on ares, 3 days later.

That account Ruthvik had has been hacked/taken more than once judging from those MSN convos. He also lied about what type of history it has, it wasn't a bad history with turks, but a bad history of being scammed by one of the owners.

Also, in one of the screenshots it says "omg it all fits now," here's what was meant by that: http://img220.imageshack.us/my.php?image=r...ikscam05co8.jpg
    My GUESS is that Ruthvik knew that his ko4life reputation was going to get trashed so he did what he could in such a short amount of time. I am also assuming that he didn't want to bring anyone's name down with him (even though he throws his little 100% comment at Resser).[/b]
    I am just playing the proof game here since Resser harassed sednan of doing the same.

Proof game*

Can you prove that in between 20 hours when the account was resold the real scammer did not sell the account to ruthvik?

He technically did provide a history. He said he trade an account + USD for it with a Turk.

Psy

Sorry Moe, I misread the post. Ruthvik knew the exact condition of the account when he sold it, evident by his little cryptic warning and mention of a refund. That's enough for a perma ban on ko4life when the account gets scammed. This is why we (I at least) want to disallow character trades. It's bad business to tell people where the bad account originated.

(in response to your selling comment, i misread a part of a post that said "I found this topic about 20 hours after he sold me the account")

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

moemoneyman.. seriously, whats your problem? It doesn't make you look good if u argue for no reason. No one will think your special. If i didn't provide proof, then would ruthvik be banned. No matter what you might think of the staff here, i cant just get anyone banned for no reason without proof. Felix thinks i have enough proof, Psy does, and do other mods.

I made a long post in the section where I felt it should be made about ruthvik. All the mod's have read it, and all of them know that he indeed scammed me.

You guys can think what you want about me. I have all the proof i need. I felt that everyone did not need to know the details of what happened. If ANYONE wants to know or see the proof, give me a message and ill PM it to you.

The difference here between me and sedan in his other post, is that im willing to send people proof. Sedan didn't send me any proof that the account was his. Looking back at it now, it may well be his rogue. But back then i had made a SUCCESSFUL trade with ruthvik. So i had no reason to doubt him. Also neither of you 2 provided proof that he scammed you or that he didnt scam you. So i defended him as i made a succesful trade with him. I was wrong. I can admit it, u were right, that make u feel better?

Banned

I was wrong. I can admit it, u were right, that make u feel better?[/b]
    Yes, it does :wub:

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

Yes, it does :wub: [/b]
    Grow up

PSYK0SIN

my topic sayin' all[/b]
    Stop bragging , thinking you posted something useful u are nd will always be a dirtbag

Banned

Sorry Moe, I misread the post. Ruthvik knew the exact condition of the account when he sold it, evident by his little cryptic warning and mention of a refund. That's enough for a perma ban on ko4life when the account gets scammed. This is why we (I at least) want to disallow character trades. It's bad business to tell people where the bad account originated.

(in response to your selling comment, i misread a part of a post that said "I found this topic about 20 hours after he sold me the account")[/b]
    I think you are an intelligent person. One of the reasons I like to read your post is because they make sense. I am not saying Ruthvik isn't a scammer; infact I have been saying that for a while. He once gave me the username and password of another person's account after 10 minutes of knowing him.

Since we are assuming what Rutvik knew and did not know, the proofs that you posted are considered circumstantial. If you look at sednan's proof, you will see that his proofs are the same as yours - CIRCUMSTANTIAL. Let me quote myself, "If anyone has actually read sednan's thread he actually did provide proof. He noticed his account was hacked. He figured out PSYKO's connection with Ruthvik, and he then pointed at the fact that Ruthvik is selling the same type of account that he was hacked of. If that is not proof, then lets joins Resser's class of proof making with Felix. The ironic thing is the reason why Sednan's proof was discarded was because Resser vouched for Ruthvik. ROFL"

Now look at Resser degrading him on this very topic when the proofs that he provided are the same as sednan's.

Give sednan a fair chance. Thanks.

Quote by Felix

Your evidence is never evidence just pitifull pointing of fingers.

He is in here for selling bad accounts to start with. Now rub the smug look off your face and change your sig untill the ko4life staff comfirm these peopel have been proven as scammers.[/b]
    Once again let me point out the irony. The reason it became "finger pointing" is because Resser vouched for Ruthvik.

Limited Edition! Senior Member

This is why we (I at least) want to disallow character trades. It's bad business to tell people where the bad account originated. [/b]
    +1, with Platinum premium its easy to exp now, just level ur char and ull be like 70 in a month. (easy)

I think you are an intelligent person. One of the reasons I like to read your post is because they make sense. I am not saying Ruthvik isn't a scammer; infact I have been saying that for a while. He once gave me the username and password of another person's account after 10 minutes of knowing him.

Since we are assuming what Rutvik knew and did not know, the proofs that you posted are considered circumstantial. If you look at sednan's proof, you will see that his proofs are the same as yours - CIRCUMSTANTIAL. Let me quote myself, "If anyone has actually read sednan's thread he actually did provide proof. He noticed his account was hacked. He figured out PSYKO's connection with Ruthvik, and he then pointed at the fact that Ruthvik is selling the same type of account that he was hacked of. If that is not proof, then lets joins Resser's class of proof making with Felix. The ironic thing is the reason why Sednan's proof was discarded was because Resser vouched for Ruthvik. ROFL"

Now look at Resser degrading him on this very topic when the proofs that he provided are the same as sednan's.

Quote by Felix
    Once again let me point out the irony. The reason it became "finger pointing" is because Resser vouched for Ruthvik.[/b]
    also, I dont care if Ruthvik scammed or not, but doesnt show any proof, and I know about the KingOfTheSwing drama, and there was alot of proof, msn logs, everything and still. *cough* some admin *cough*

Banned

Grow up[/b]
    You asked. I answered.

Quote by Felix
    Once again let me point out the irony. The reason it became "finger pointing" is because Resser vouched for Ruthvik.[/b]
    +1...Give a point to Sed

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast