[Scammer]SaNCTe - [email protected]//[email protected]

This is a discussion on [Scammer]SaNCTe - [email protected]//[email protected] within the Hall Of Shame forums, part of the General category; for those those that use the search buttom, this might make your search easier. http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f2...ml#post3091897 http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f2...11/index2.html ps: if any user ...
Page: 1

Default [Scammer]SaNCTe - [email protected]//[email protected]

for those those that use the search buttom, this might make your search easier.

KO4LIFE Mod Sancte scammed me for 2200 usd
    Sancte-moderator and mojmir scammers

ps: if any user know any other email that this person used post below ,thanks .
    Last edited by LambOfGod; 12-20-2012 at 12:42 AM.

Little archer Senior Member

I wonder what J and all of sanctes buddies would say about this

O_o Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    I wonder what J and all of sanctes buddies would say about this
    I still don't believe that it's the reall guy.. I mean I know his ko4life acc and email was used but it's so wierd coz he always been a trusted guy (at least for me when he played). But well money changes ppl.. :\

PNW 360 Hardcore, WA Senior Member Austin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MyDestiny View Post
    I still don't believe that it's the reall guy.. I mean I know his ko4life acc and email was used but it's so wierd coz he always been a trusted guy (at least for me when he played). But well money changes ppl.. :\
    For all we know he could have had another account made on a different ip for this exact reason and could just be waiting to turn around and sell the items.

Banned

Wouldn't have been the first time an admin or a mod got hacked and used for a scam....

PNW 360 Hardcore, WA Senior Member Austin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MrRapist View Post
    Wouldn't have been the first time an admin or a mod got hacked and used for a scam....
    You would think that if he did get hacked then he would have contacted someone and said something.
    Plus it wasn't just him, he was working with someone else...

Banned

You are implaying that 1. He knew he got hacked and 2. That is was him the whole time. I've played with sancte before and I've never seen him act so bigheaded. Who knows if that czech dude wasn't sancte too, I mean he randomly appeared outta nowhere too. And as far as I can see he was using a proxy... Either way they are both banned and hopefully won't come back.

You guys have logs of his previous IPs, compare and see if they changed

Email he used with me was [email protected]

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Validating

Wait why did you even use a moderator in the first place when you could have used WU and spent what an extra 50 dollars?

Quote Originally Posted by TheNewCulverized View Post
    Wait why did you even use a moderator in the first place when you could have used WU and spent what an extra 50 dollars?
    Read the threads if you havent done so already. I was the seller, not the buyer so he would have had to spend the extra on fees which he actually agreed to do. It wasn't my idea to use a middleman. If I had things my way there wouldn't have been a middleman involved at all. He didn't want to trust me even though I had already done tons of trades in the past with no problems because that was part of his plan to scam BreakerS and I. They were working together the whole time.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Validating

Still the point is if you always use WU no matter if you are the seller or the buyer with transactions of over 500 dollars this could have been avoided it has happened to me as well. If they don't want to then tell them to fuck off and find someone else.

Quote Originally Posted by TheNewCulverized View Post
    Still the point is if you always use WU no matter if you are the seller or the buyer with transactions of over 500 dollars this could have been avoided it has happened to me as well. If they don't want to then tell them to fuck off and find someone else.
    Yep thats for sure. I guess I got desperate to sell out asap since CWEST is so dead nowadays and thought I had a good opportunity there that I was more willing to adapt to his requests than I usually would. So yeah, I did get a bit careless and ended up paying the price for it.

Banned

Hi guys. The actual SaNCTe here. Former Mod here at Ko4life.

Just got a FB message from a good friend and it reminded me to check my ko4life account. I come back from time to time to say hi. Banned for scamming? Heh. I haven't logged into USKO for over 2 years and dont even have it installed on my PC lol.

Was my actual ko4life account used? if so...it was hacked. Just saying. I'm not terribly concerned as I dont really come here anymore, and I dont play USKO either...but damn...my reputation =(

Any mod care too look into this and fill me in on what I need to do to fix it?

PS: that comcast email hasn't been used for 3-4 years as i didn't pay my comcast bill and switched to dish. They canceled my email address and I haven't been able to check that since. Also, that hotmail account is fake, Ive never used that in my life. Also, as I'm reading this thread...this scammer was pretty crafty!

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    06-28-2023, 03:22 AM