Syndicate - [email protected]

This is a discussion on Syndicate - [email protected] within the Hall Of Shame forums, part of the General category; Just scammed me out of $110. Sold him iron set, he had trusties so I trusted him first with the ...
Page: 1

Default Syndicate - [email protected]

Just scammed me out of $110. Sold him iron set, he had trusties so I trusted him first with the items and he didn't send the cash/blocked me on MSN

DO NOT TRUST SYNDICATE ON ARES/KO4LIFE

any proofs? MSN history conversation, SS of trade or SS when he is sending you a PM with MSN?

Banned Regular Member

I don't get this ... why is it always like this ? A reporting thread with out evidence ... srsly .
    We can't judge anyone without any screenshots ..

and there is the PM history..

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I was on another computer before I logged in on this MSN. He basically said we could do this now or tomorrow and I said it would take 10 mins.

1/26/2012 10:06:09 PM Kasper Matt aight good
    1/26/2012 10:06:24 PM Kasper Matt meet u at nia, moradon left inhostess
    1/26/2012 10:08:38 PM Matt Kasper Priest_of_Denier?
    1/26/2012 10:09:02 PM Kasper Matt nope
    1/26/2012 10:09:05 PM Kasper Matt XherzyKanka
    1/26/2012 10:09:16 PM Kasper Matt coming now
    1/26/2012 10:09:42 PM Kasper Matt ok
    1/26/2012 10:09:43 PM Kasper Matt im here
    1/26/2012 10:09:51 PM Matt Kasper Acrim0ny is me
    1/26/2012 10:10:04 PM Kasper Matt aight
    1/26/2012 10:10:13 PM Matt Kasper So you have vouchers.. I should be able to trust ya right?
    1/26/2012 10:10:18 PM Kasper Matt Yep
    1/26/2012 10:10:59 PM Matt Kasper [email protected] is the paypal account to send it to pl0x
    1/26/2012 10:11:13 PM Kasper Matt ok

That's the MSN history.

After that he blocked me..

and cash sent via paypal, as you can see. None there.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Quote Originally Posted by observenat View Post
    I don't get this ... why is it always like this ? A reporting thread with out evidence ... srsly .
    We can't judge anyone without any screenshots ..
    If he did not scam me I would not go through all this effort to make him have a bad name. I'm going out of MY way because he scammed me $110. It's kind of like if someone came in your house and stole all of your valuables, then you saw him/her leave with your OWN EYES, but have minimum proof. Wouldn't you want them to go to jail for the crime they commit? Just think about it, put it in perspective. You wouldn't go out of your way to do something like this unless they really did it. Your brain is there for you to think.

Quote Originally Posted by Gogeta View Post
    If he did not scam me I would not go through all this effort to make him have a bad name. I'm going out of MY way because he scammed me $110. It's kind of like if someone came in your house and stole all of your valuables, then you saw him/her leave with your OWN EYES, but have minimum proof. Wouldn't you want them to go to jail for the crime they commit? Just think about it, put it in perspective. You wouldn't go out of your way to do something like this unless they really did it. Your brain is there for you to think.
    The thing is that its kind of mandatory to provide some kind of proof, and now thst you did that you can finally backup your statement.
    It's like going to court and not bring anything that can back your words nor actions up, ofcourse you will be questioned.

I wasn't expecting a scam like most of us assume. So I didn't take a picture of the trade, but now we know.

i can't see any concrete proff, all i can see is a msn convo that i can hardly believe cus in ur paypal history doesnt say NOTHING , only it shows that you have 0 dolars wich is not enough , but what i can do is leave this thread so ppl can look at it by using search and they'll think twice before trading with him ,lesson learned i guess lol?.