Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Tanri paypal chargeback bitch

This is a discussion on Tanri paypal chargeback bitch within the Hall Of Shame forums, part of the General category; he chargeback 300 $ from me after hereceived his items ( ee +8 and pads +9 rogue )...
Page: 1

Default Tanri paypal chargeback bitch

he chargeback 300 $ from me after hereceived his items ( ee +8 and pads +9 rogue )

Banned

Did you use request for money?
    And sorry for your loss!

ee + 8 and fp + 9 should be 150$ max
    sorry for your lose

Banned

It's chitin pads +9!

ben nederlands btw kan je me adden op msn heb hulp nodig . [email protected]

Banned

Aight ik voeg je toe

its turkish so if some one else translate it may you guys believe it

Tanri

i told i wasn't even gonna bother but well, this guy is just stupid.

Here, let me translate the message from facebook and some other turk can confirm it, doesn't matter.

Volkan(karizmatiq's name) sorry dude i couldn't come to messenger yesterday, i worked all day. By the way there is a problem.

I want you to be honest and i promise i will buy the remaining items as i promised. The items that i bought from you and my own items were stolen yesterday after i bought from you. There is nothing on my char now, they totally cleaned it. I don't know why or how, do you have any idea? I just lost 300 bucks for nothing.

I'm not working tomorrow, i'll be at home. I might be on messenger but if im not, inbox me via facebook. bla bla good wishes

take care of yourself.

And here's what happened; I bought two items from this guy. Played 2-3 hours. Then got hacked. He really seemed like a good guy and i even added him on my facebook. He sent me some pictures from messenger, i accepted them. And when i bought the items, i transffered them to my another char. Still, when i was online in the game, 2 turkish people came to me and asked "Are you JeagerJeaquez(karizmatiq's char), are these volkan's items"

I said yes. I bought these items. One of them went offline, and other one replied me like this in turkish "haha i feel sorry for you dude" then went offline.

In the morning -what a surprise- my items were gone. They took even the shittiest items.

So, i still didn't blame this guy. Told him, that my items were stolen and if he knew something, i asked him to tell me. He didn't even answer. He didn't even say anything. He avoided me whole day. Didn't anwer any of my messages. Then after that day, i learned he sold rest of his items that i was supposed to buy.

And still, for not being able to chargeback, i sent him my money as a gift. Then i got frustraded and called paypal after all this, and asked them to get my money back. Now i'm waiting for my money. I don't know if i can get it or not, i don't care either. This son of a bitch probably hacked me and acting like i'm the bad guy here.

Well, this is the last of my messages for this scum. I won't bother anymore.

cool story homie

Jak's RL bro Senior Member keys's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tanri View Post
    i told i wasn't even gonna bother but well, this guy is just stupid.

Here, let me translate the message from facebook and some other turk can confirm it, doesn't matter.

Volkan(karizmatiq's name) sorry dude i couldn't come to messenger yesterday, i worked all day. By the way there is a problem.

I want you to be honest and i promise i will buy the remaining items as i promised. The items that i bought from you and my own items were stolen yesterday after i bought from you. There is nothing on my char now, they totally cleaned it. I don't know why or how, do you have any idea? I just lost 300 bucks for nothing.

I'm not working tomorrow, i'll be at home. I might be on messenger but if im not, inbox me via facebook. bla bla good wishes

take care of yourself.

And here's what happened; I bought two items from this guy. Played 2-3 hours. Then got hacked. He really seemed like a good guy and i even added him on my facebook. He sent me some pictures from messenger, i accepted them. And when i bought the items, i transffered them to my another char. Still, when i was online in the game, 2 turkish people came to me and asked "Are you JeagerJeaquez(karizmatiq's char), are these volkan's items"

I said yes. I bought these items. One of them went offline, and other one replied me like this in turkish "haha i feel sorry for you dude" then went offline.

In the morning -what a surprise- my items were gone. They took even the shittiest items.

So, i still didn't blame this guy. Told him, that my items were stolen and if he knew something, i asked him to tell me. He didn't even answer. He didn't even say anything. He avoided me whole day. Didn't anwer any of my messages. Then after that day, i learned he sold rest of his items that i was supposed to buy.

And still, for not being able to chargeback, i sent him my money as a gift. Then i got frustraded and called paypal after all this, and asked them to get my money back. Now i'm waiting for my money. I don't know if i can get it or not, i don't care either. This son of a bitch probably hacked me and acting like i'm the bad guy here.

Well, this is the last of my messages for this scum. I won't bother anymore.
    and the 1 drop of proof does not exist for you.. and I'm sure he will sell all his other items without "hacking" anyone. and your just the unlucky new member. lmao, why don't you go out and rob a gas station and not people online? you're a nerd who thinks life has no consequences, but you'll get your ass handed to you one day.

Tanri

zzzzzzzz, i told that i trusted that guy so much that i paid the money as a "gift" so i wouldn't even chargeback. i don't have to explain to you guy anything to be honest, i could just say "where is the fucking proof" and leave but no, i'm trying to explain and you guys are just blaming me because of an idiot.

I probably won't be able to get my money back and i don't care. I trusted this guy and look what happened.

And trust me i am not a "nerd" I have a pretty good life and just wanted to play this game with my friends 1-2 hours in a day. I guess that was a mistake.

And if you are interested in my ass that much, why don't you just come and say that to me in the face you kiddo?

That moron just posted a facebook message that has nothing to do with any of this and i even translated that. Get a fuckin turk to ask if my translate was right or wrong.

Here's the best cliche for you guys, "Get a life."

And if you wanna ban me, tell him to show some fucking proof, cuz i don't have any. I didn't even take a god damn screen shot cuz i trusted him. 300 dollars is nothing, i just wanted for him not to get away this easily. Sending me files, pictures via messenger and then i get hacked and he avoided all of my fucking messages. How nice. And i'll be busy with this case even if it means to losing my paypal with shitload of money on it. Moron deserves a punishment and i'll make sure he gets one.

Banned

Tanri..

All I hear you talk about is that you got hacked bla bla bla..
    But where is your actual proof that Karizqmatiq hacked you?
    KarizqMatiq at least has some prove :P It might be on paypal..
    I still think it is very low of you to charge back because you got hacked.

It's like going to the maul and ask your money back because you've lost your cookies!
    I hope you 2 will solve this...

Quote Originally Posted by Tanri View Post
    -i trusted that guy so much
    -trust me i am not a "nerd"
    -why don't you just come and say that to me in the face you kiddo?
    -Here's the best cliche for you guys, "Get a life."
    -tell him to show some fucking proof, cuz i don't have any.
    -Sending me files, pictures via messenger and then i get hacked
    -300 dollars is nothing
    -i'll be busy with this case even if it means to losing my paypal with shitload of money on it
    Lol @ irony

Guess none of this matters anyway since you have so much money

Quote Originally Posted by lMrNastyl View Post
    It's like going to the maul and ask your money back because you've lost your cookies!
    Couldnt have said it better myself.

Tanri

1. I add Karizmatiq, talking to him, trying to know who he is.

2. He sends me pictures and stuff via messenger.

3. I pay for items.

4. I get the items.

5. I transferred the items to another char and playing like 2-3 hours, walking around Luferson and Moradon.

6. 2 Turkish guy asking me if i get the items from Karizmatiq.

7. When i say "yes" one of them is saying "haha i feel sorry for you dude" then log off.

8. I get hacked.

9. I send messages via facebook and messenger, trying to talk to Karizmatiq but getting no reply.

10. He sells rest of his items that he promised me.

9. I get angry and calling paypal.

Well, i thought what everyone would thought, that i got hacked by him. And i am the biggest idiot because i paid with "gift" option.

And if he took screenshots and stuff like that as proof, i'd recommend him to post for me to get banned. Cuz i didn't. And if he doesn't have proof, i want this thread to be closed to avoid unnecessary arguments.

I don't give a god damn shit about how ethic is what i am doing. I got hacked, and for me biggest suspect is Karizmatiq, and when i asked him like 15 times, he didn't even bother to answer so i am trying to charge back. I won't let this go. I will call paypal every day even if it costs me a huge ass phone bill.

And that dumbass told a guy that i was about the scam him in a market section. And the weird thing is, i told that guy to use Western Union and i was ready to go first. I am not a freaking scammer but an angry guy.

Ok, well this is my last comment. If he has proof, let's see it. I can say that i didn't get the items and avoid a possible ban. If he has proof, you guys can ban me as you please. These are the forum rules i assume?

This whole thread is meaningless unless he has proof.

And trust me, the most beatiful thing in the morning to see your char is butt-naked and doesn't even have 10 coins after you paid 300 dollars and already had some items worth 200 dollars. Better feeling is when you ask the seller about this, and try to talk to him, he doesn't even give an answer.

Edit: Oh about that "irony", i accepted those pictures because he was asking about paypal receipts and wanted me to send some paypal receipt pictures. I didn't think anything bad so i just accepted those sending requests.
    Last edited by Tanri; 02-19-2011 at 03:55 AM.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast