Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Tanri paypal chargeback bitch

This is a discussion on Tanri paypal chargeback bitch within the Hall Of Shame forums, part of the General category; Originally Posted by Tanri 1. I add Karizmatiq, talking to him, trying to know who he is. 2. He sends ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by Tanri View Post
    1. I add Karizmatiq, talking to him, trying to know who he is.

2. He sends me pictures and stuff via messenger.

3. I pay for items.

4. I get the items.

5. I transferred the items to another char and playing like 2-3 hours, walking around Luferson and Moradon.

6. 2 Turkish guy asking me if i get the items from Karizmatiq.

7. When i say "yes" one of them is saying "haha i feel sorry for you dude" then log off.

8. I get hacked.

9. I send messages via facebook and messenger, trying to talk to Karizmatiq but getting no reply.

10. He sells rest of his items that he promised me.

9. I get angry and calling paypal.
    If this is in order.... it makes no sense. How did he send you files of the paypal receipt before you pay for the item?
    and why would you accept it when you have it via email AND paypal already?

Kariz has not shown any acceptable proof to get you banned.

And you dont have any proof to get Kariz banned.

Whole thread is useless lol.

Banned

he doesn't have pictures of the trade.
    But he got you confirming that you've received your items!
    You even confirmed it yourself.. You both held up your part of the deal.
    Everything went fine. And the BS about those 2 turkish guys I really don't believe lol.
    And if he decides to sell his items to someone else then that is not your problem :P

Anyways, try to talk with KarizqMatic.. I know he's probably sleeping (since yesterday evening) My guess is that he will be online in about 2 hours!

I really hope you both can sort this out. But this isn't the problem of KarizqMatic..
    Next time SEAL your items!

Tanri

@THUNDERGAWD

I am not an expert of paypal. In fact, i don't know shit about paypal. My cousin made me an account, i only know how to send money lol.

Whatever, for your question;

When i added him on my msn, i still didn't have the money on my paypal. I withdraw some money from my bank account and it took 6-8 business days. (I just found out today that even if i don't have any money on my paypal, i can still pay). But i didn't know that and Karizmatiq didn't want to wait that long

He sold the char to another guy and asked for me help. I googled about this paypal stuff and told him to get payment receipts first. I guess the guy who bought the char sent him some edited receipts and karizmatiq tried send me those receipt pictures for me to see if they were real or not. I don't know why but those pictures didn't show up on the messenger chat screen(!). He told me to wait and sent me these pictures in a winrar file(!). I accepted and at that moment i didn't have an antivirus or anything like that.(my avast shit was expired and i didn't even know)

Yes, it's all my fault as you can see. But my biggest suspect is Karizmatiq and i won't let this shit go. I paid him first 300 god damn dollars and got hacked after all these things i already explained on my previous posts. Then i sent him messages via facebook and messenger and didn't get any answer back. After that day he told me that he sold the rest of his items. What was i supposed to think?

And the "BS" about those 2 turkish guys were true. You don't have to believe, you don't even have to care. I will try everything to get my money back unless i believe that karizmatiq is completely honest.

Nice lie tanri ... angry because you got hacked ? i sold almost all my items if i was a hacker i dont even sell my items and just go hack ppl .. fucking noob fuck off you removed me from facebook good for you i dont need people like you .. remember this if you come 1 day to netherland tell me When i will kick youre white turkish ass .. you make the name of the turkish people bad ... fuckk off

I know the prove is hard

He told me to wait and sent me these pictures in a winrar file. I accepted and at that moment i didn't have an antivirus or anything like that. LOLLLLLL!!!!!!!

i send it trought imageshake or something because you could see it :S fucking nooob wtf are you lie here ? ! and btw why sould paypal care about youre stupidy ?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Karizmatiq View Post
    He told me to wait and sent me these pictures in a winrar file. I accepted and at that moment i didn't have an antivirus or anything like that. LOLLLLLL!!!!!!!

i send it trought imageshake or something because you could see it :S fucking nooob wtf are you lie here ? ! and btw why sould paypal care about youre stupidy ?
    Nuff said

Tanri

yup. nuff said.

im not gonna deal with this, ive asked one of the other mods to handle this one.

but I wanna ask, why the fuck Karizmatic's MSN is now on my friends list on my Hacked MSN account? I never added you.

wich msn you got from me ? ..
    i asked some1 youre msn so may you could fix this ..
    thats why i added you you dint add

Banned

Fact of the matter is, Tanri did a chargeback for items he recieved. He needs to pay the money back, or return the items.

There's no proof of who hacked who, only suspicions.

This is a PRIME example of why you only do monetary transactions with people you know and trust. Guess a few more unlucky souls learned a lesson here.

Just wondering, how do u know that Tanri did a chargeback?

didnt see a SS of that anywhere....

Quote Originally Posted by THUNDERGAWD View Post
    Just wondering, how do u know that Tanri did a chargeback?

didnt see a SS of that anywhere....
    this is one of the reasons why i kept my msn the last time that your trying to clown me about. We as mods get info's pm'd to us thru MSN or here, etc. Sometimes not all the proof is posted or needs to be. But the fact that we get info and take the action is all the is needed really. Sometimes its better to just receive the info in pm's so the whole community cant spend 4 pages flaming each other or discussing it making it harder for us to sift thru all the carnage.

its not our obligation to make everything public, our only obligation is to figure it out and keep the crooks from the forums.

Thank you Justeeeeeeen for working this one. <333

Quote Originally Posted by Draven View Post
    this is one of the reasons why i kept my msn the last time that your trying to clown me about. We as mods get info's pm'd to us thru MSN or here, etc. Sometimes not all the proof is posted or needs to be. But the fact that we get info and take the action is all the is needed really. Sometimes its better to just receive the info in pm's so the whole community cant spend 4 pages flaming each other or discussing it making it harder for us to sift thru all the carnage.

its not our obligation to make everything public, our only obligation is to figure it out and keep the crooks from the forums.

Thank you Justeeeeeeen for working this one. <333
    That's like 2 bums stabbing eachother at the mall and a security guard telling everyone to go away because it was resolved secretly. Huge gap, just asked a simple question, but ok thanks for the answer.

i will send it trought pm more secure not everybody has to know it

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by THUNDERGAWD View Post
    That's like 2 bums stabbing eachother at the mall and a security guard telling everyone to go away because it was resolved secretly. Huge gap, just asked a simple question, but ok thanks for the answer.

First of all, this issue will be handled by a forum moderator.

Second, he wrote in an earlier post that he had already filed a request for the chargeback. Let the firemen put out the fire.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast