Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

tapion6921

This is a discussion on tapion6921 within the Hall Of Shame forums, part of the General category; someone hacked into his bedroom window and scammed some1, then told everyone on msn he was a scammer, and gave ...
Page: 3

Psy

someone hacked into his bedroom window and scammed some1, then told everyone on msn he was a scammer, and gave psy the infos[/b]
    Actually he did scam one of our moderators and many other members on ko4life (mostly in the cypher and beramus sections, but those people there only post that they've been scammed as a topic in the market section... go figure). He's also done tons of legit trades, but he scammed just enough people to make it look like he would never scam anyone.

Banned

lol@wanker. Tapion only asked u for that money cuz his is in transfer stage from paypal and he wanted to pay luca back asap.

Check this... http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/7107/lolbadby0.jpg

wanker

poor tapion go beg some more to remove the log

go ask beramus section any account with a 78 priest and a 74 rogue got hacked lately ...... ever heared of talking bullshit?

Banned

http://img252.imageshack.us/img252/98/stfucuntxz8.jpg
    78 priest wont show up on ko4life cuz u said so
    Scamming out of ko4life still makes you a scammer buddy

wanker

what u trying to do anyway?

send psy the evidence about me so i can get a own topic ffs

or did u forget this topic is about u and that u asked for it urself?

Banned

im not tapion

Boyce

Hes a fat scamming nerd that likes to troll the forums.

3thos

lol, mp3 3thos, and xig were ex-macroers from xig, They both leveled together had had butt sex together. He's just defending his queer scamming friend who might throw him a few scammed items if he barks loud enough. :lol:[/b]
    You truly are fucking moronic. I think you outdid yourself this time, honestly.

3thos, moe ** (first off, not xig)

anyways, show me proof that i macroed, honestly please do. I'm not moes "dog", i am just his good friend who i have played with for about 3 years now, never scammed anyone, never macroed, leeched a little, well a lot, but never macroed. I love how in your whole little ramble, you just mention queer,fag,butt sex, you have something to tell us? Its ok, we will understand.

for steelo ... who cares what my problem is, it wasn't even directed towards you.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Tapion has repayed some cash after i had a big discussion with him

Mp3Steelo

gg the rext ^^

Jason269

lmao and he screamed at me for scamming a cleaver 8 :|

lmao and he screamed at me for scamming a cleaver 8 :|[/b]
    nice job owning yourself right here o_O

Banned

I always thought he was kidding when he said he was a scammer. I am the type of person who enjoys seeing people people get scammed just for entertainment. How can you get scammed at a game? There are so many ways to avoid that. But everytime he was backed with an army of vouch, so I thought he is only bullshitting just to be funny. I would claim "I am a scammer" on msn just to see what other things he would tell me. Pseudo-Psychology or the train conversation breaker theory which says that if you announce that you are into something there and if the adjacent person is into that thing, he would be inclined to talk to you more comfortably. He has previously mentioned that he had scammed Caro, Frawst, Margery (?), Renzuk, Alice, Viik (I am listing as I am checking my logs) etc etc, but if he had scammed them how is he still here and backed with an army of vouches? I think he is lying on the logs, just so they he would get attention. I don't think he scammed. For example, have you guys ever noticed that his picture on his msn display changes. He has atleast 5 different pictures people who he claim he is. If he really did scam all these people, I apologize to the people that I defended him.

These are my tips to avoid scams/misunderstanding:
    I use paypal
    I chose who I sell to/buy to
    I always ask/ask them if they want to use a middle man.

he scammed me 3 times , so yes , hes not lying to you.

I always thought he was kidding when he said he was a scammer. I am the type of person who enjoys seeing people people get scammed just for entertainment. How can you get scammed at a game? There are so many ways to avoid that. But everytime he was backed with an army of vouch, so I thought he is only bullshitting just to be funny. I would claim "I am a scammer" on msn just to see what other things he would tell me. Pseudo-Psychology or the train conversation breaker theory which says that if you announce that you are into something there and if the adjacent person is into that thing, he would be inclined to talk to you more comfortably. He has previously mentioned that he had scammed Caro, Frawst, Margery (?), Renzuk, Alice, Viik (I am listing as I am checking my logs) etc etc, but if he had scammed them how is he still here and backed with an army of vouches? I think he is lying on the logs, just so they he would get attention. I don't think he scammed. For example, have you guys ever noticed that his picture on his msn display changes. He has atleast 5 different pictures people who he claim he is. If he really did scam all these people, I apologize to the people that I defended him.

These are my tips to avoid scams/misunderstanding:
    I use paypal
    I chose who I sell to/buy to
    I always ask/ask them if they want to use a middle man.[/b]
    that's bullshit , you knew hes a scammer and you were cover him up because he is a (( friend )), have some balls and admit it

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast