Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

tapion6921

This is a discussion on tapion6921 within the Hall Of Shame forums, part of the General category; There's still some Tapion's asslickers around there ... http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=196105 -_- Newest tapion's account : omgwtf123...
Page: 5

Beramusian Senior Member Fr4nkie's Avatar

There's still some Tapion's asslickers around there ...

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=196105

-_-

Newest tapion's account : omgwtf123

There's still some Tapion's asslickers around there ...

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=196105

-_-
    Newest tapion's account : omgwtf123[/b]
    they arent asslickers if im not wrong maybe they are friends or something and its true or something, who knows tapion knows hes very smart and da shit he joined in the top20uni on usa or something like that =o so maybe thats why they told u that.

OMG not top 20 uni!

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

they arent asslickers if im not wrong maybe they are friends or something and its true or something, who knows tapion knows hes very smart and da shit he joined in the top20uni on usa or something like that =o so maybe thats why they told u that.[/b]

Im gonna go to one of the top univerisites in england for a very competative course.

that give me the right 2 scam people? :|

SouthS

who is the 'big' holland boy who wants to kill him?

Im gonna go to one of the top univerisites in england for a very competative course.

that give me the right 2 scam people? :|[/b]
    who told any1 here the scam ppl is right ?:S i didnt i just told him why the ppl was telling him tapion smarter than he is and shit like that :\ dont confuse the things .

Beramusian Senior Member Fr4nkie's Avatar

who told any1 here the scam ppl is right ?:S i didnt i just told him why the ppl was telling him tapion smarter than he is and shit like that :\ dont confuse the things .[/b]
    kk Nico, I got it.

Banned

Actually, Tapion is the asslicker. He would often pm me on msn for as long as 10 minutes just so that I would help defend his idiotic posts. He is probably doing the same thing to these people aswell. He is a pitiful asian person who just moved here from China 2 years ago. He expresses himself on the internet because he cannot do so in real life. He told me once that he would skip classes because people would make fun of his broken English. He literally has no real life friends. If you add him on facebook you will see that he has 4 real life friends and the rest are people he met on the internet. He is also chubby/fat guy - meaning he has low self esteem, so he deals with his insecurities by scamming people. I would show you his picture, but he has taken it off of facebook.

Actually, Tapion is the asslicker. He would often pm me on msn for as long as 10 minutes just so that I would help defend his idiotic posts. He is probably doing the same thing to these people aswell. He is a pitiful asian person who just moved here from China 2 years ago. He expresses himself on the internet because he cannot do so in real life. He told me once that he would skip classes because people would make fun of his broken English. He literally has no real life friends. If you add him on facebook you will see that he has 4 real life friends and the rest are people he met on the internet. He is also chubby/fat guy - meaning he has low self esteem, so he deals with his insecurities by scamming people. I would show you his picture, but he has taken it off of facebook.[/b]
    I got pics of Tapion around i think

I'm glad you finally see the side of Tapion you defended and flamed me for when i said he was a scammer. When i got Tapion banned on KoRanking i sent the exact same information to Felix. Did Felix even reply to me? No. He was allowed to float around on ko4life being a known scammer, wherever i called him up on a topic about being a scammer, people would defend him, crazy stuff. Glad you all realise what he is...Maybe next time you can listen to me Moe?

Btw he lives in New York. Lets find Sidarious, he lives in New York too

sexy Owa

Actually, Tapion is the asslicker. He would often pm me on msn for as long as 10 minutes just so that I would help defend his idiotic posts. He is probably doing the same thing to these people aswell. He is a pitiful asian person who just moved here from China 2 years ago. He expresses himself on the internet because he cannot do so in real life. He told me once that he would skip classes because people would make fun of his broken English. He literally has no real life friends. If you add him on facebook you will see that he has 4 real life friends and the rest are people he met on the internet. He is also chubby/fat guy - meaning he has low self esteem, so he deals with his insecurities by scamming people. I would show you his picture, but he has taken it off of facebook.[/b]
    "Tapion is like a little brother to me. He would never scam anyone. Growing up he was always the shy kid who would'nt even hurt a fly. It is hard to believe that he would ever scam anyone. Where is the proof because I just don't believe it.

I have done many successful trades with Tapion."

sudden change of heart >.< or were you under the impression he would be responding to your post h34r:

Banned

"Tapion is like a little brother to me. He would never scam anyone. Growing up he was always the shy kid who would&#39;nt even hurt a fly. It is hard to believe that he would ever scam anyone. Where is the proof because I just don&#39;t believe it.

I have done many successful trades with Tapion."

sudden change of heart >.< or were you under the impression he would be responding to your post h34r:[/b]
    Do you realize the sarcastic humor in that post?

MillionVoices

Lol didnt i say he was a scammer 2yrs ago

sexy Owa

Do you realize the sarcastic humor in that post?[/b]
    not at all >.< really. and usually i do

Banned

Tapion keeps pming me. He wants to beat me up. I told him to give me his address so that we can fight but he didn&#39;t want to

sexy Owa

Tapion keeps pming me. He wants to beat me up. I told him to give me his address so that we can fight but he didn&#39;t want to [/b]
    if you end up meeting him take some pictures and sell them on your market section. those things would sell faster then a +10 hell breaker for 20gbs...well maybe not that fast but you get the point -.-

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast