Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

tapion6921

This is a discussion on tapion6921 within the Hall Of Shame forums, part of the General category; MSG FROM TAPION: Viik: Im not scared of your emo fucking ass. I saw ur picture on facebook and trust ...
Page: 6

Banned Senior Member

MSG FROM TAPION: Viik: Im not scared of your emo fucking ass. I saw ur picture on facebook and trust me your about the size of a twig.

Moe: You have my address.come plz...I cant wait to curb stomp your fucking ass.

im fat? LMAO COME TO MY DOORSTEP. Im not scared of ANY of you.

Banned

not at all >.< really. and usually i do [/b]
    Moe is like that, 80% of what he says is a lie or total bullshit...

MSG FROM TAPION: Viik: Im not scared of your emo fucking ass. I saw ur picture on facebook and trust me your about the size of a twig.

Moe: You have my address.come plz...I cant wait to curb stomp your fucking ass.

im fat? LMAO COME TO MY DOORSTEP. Im not scared of ANY of you.[/b]
    Rofl, are you Tapion&#39;s bitch?

sexy Owa

please -.- i find it impossable for a puss like tapion to ever have a bitch not even chabo.

uhmm this is bs stop flaming each other tapion already give back the items scammed.

so know i see the ppl back stabing him bcz they got fuked up of this? XD hahaa is funny just get over this shit is going to nothing REMEMBER PPL XMASS IS COMING =D be happy Xd.

peace every1

uhmm this is bs stop flaming each other tapion already give back the items scammed.

so know i see the ppl back stabing him bcz they got fuked up of this? XD hahaa is funny just get over this shit is going to nothing REMEMBER PPL XMASS IS COMING =D be happy Xd.

peace every1[/b]
    ? he gave back to 1 out of ....30+ ?

Beramusian Senior Member Fr4nkie's Avatar

? he gave back to 1 out of ....30+ ?[/b]
    I don&#39;t think so h34r:

Banned Senior Member

Cool

Rofl, are you Tapion&#39;s bitch?[/b]
    maybe im his bitch maybe not

maybe im his bitch maybe not[/b]
    Chabo

I love you :x

freakyangel

? he gave back to 1 out of ....30+ ?[/b]
    +1 no one believed me when i pointed out hes a scammer -.- he scammed me 2-3 times too, dont ask how, hes just good at making up shit

lol Maggi is Tampon that kid that cried in ventrilo about his blood pressure after u said u dont love him anymore? Hahaha that was nice!

freakyangel

lol Maggi is Tampon that kid that cried in ventrilo about his blood pressure after u said u dont love him anymore? Hahaha that was nice![/b]
    yes

lol u remember that bs "*cry* omg omg *cry* *sigh* i think my blood pressure is low *sigh* i need some sugar *sigh* *cry* i think im having heart attack *sigh* *cry*" best shit ive ever heard in ventrilo for sure!

freakyangel

lol u remember that bs "*cry* omg omg *cry* *sigh* i think my blood pressure is low *sigh* i need some sugar *sigh* *cry* i think im having heart attack *sigh* *cry*" best shit ive ever heard in ventrilo for sure![/b]
    dont forget the shit when he scammed me; i lent him items, suddenly no answer anymore, few hours later, &#39;his friend&#39; answers me: oh tapion got his leg injured, it was bleeding very heavily and he got into hospital but we think everything will be okay.... -.- yea right he got his leg injured and got it bleeding rly badly while sitting on his chair in front of the pc, just after i gave him items..

dont forget the shit when he scammed me; i lent him items, suddenly no answer anymore, few hours later, &#39;his friend&#39; answers me: oh tapion got his leg injured, it was bleeding very heavily and he got into hospital but we think everything will be okay.... -.- yea right he got his leg injured and got it bleeding rly badly while sitting on his chair in front of the pc, just after i gave him items..[/b]
    Well i guess when ure emo like him everything is possible...

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast