Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Robo_the_magnificent and many others

This is a discussion on Robo_the_magnificent and many others within the Hall Of Shame forums, part of the General category; KO4Life Names: Robo_the_magnificent SirMedo Born captain_oi MODIANOO xDxD fulko grgoma trgovac Ruler91 coresoft poskok daboma ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ All of these IPs ...
Page: 1

Psy

KO4Life Names:
    Robo_the_magnificent
    SirMedo
    Born
    captain_oi
    MODIANOO
    xDxD
    fulko
    grgoma
    trgovac
    Ruler91
    coresoft
    poskok
    daboma
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    All of these IPs are linked together
    --------------------------------------------
    What he did: Offered to buy premium, logged on KaLbasa's account, and stripped it of items.

proof: http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=214663

NB: Not all of the people on this list are Robo_The_magnificent. As said above, the IPs are merely linked together. Use this as a second opinion if you plan on doing a trade.

wow so MODIANO is a scammer? Wow that's mad man, I remember helping the queer level on ares z.z Pieces of shit.

Banned

Ratnik ?!wtf
    btw i know for a fact he is spiritkita and SEVE too

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

If it was not for PSY and Vandy bringing this up to my attention it could have gone on unmissed

What the fuck are you talking about PSY??? lol, this is funny, so actually I'm scammer now... zzz
    First get enough proofs than talk shits about me. I can not believe...

I have never been scamming or hacking some1... And I'm pretty sure there are many people who can approve it...

I see a lot of croats here (maybe all of them are), but I can prove that many of us didn't do this shit!

Maybe you have same IP's, but ask admins for checking dates. Maybe you can have my IP and IP of many others known Croats, but it's probably because of internet caffe club which we were using. Ask admins for dates of logging if they can check it, because I logged on my account from that internet caffe just once (or maybe never, not 100% sure) and it was long time ago, when I visited my friends. That was my first and last visit to that internet caffe club...
    And why is my name bolded?

And one more thing. You could get my info (msn) on this forum easy from admins or whatever, because I was market moderator and I wrote my info in moderator section, so you could talk with me first about this. This isn't nice when you are disturbing my reputation with things like this!

I want fucking apologize for this shit!

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

When doing an ip search this was the result I got

See.. That's what I'm talking about.. Check my date.
    1.October 2006
    Many of those ppl are from same town, and that was more than 1 year ago when I visited Mrav1337 (AntWarrior), Marshall1337 and the rest of my friends. They live in same town, so they are using that internet caffe often (few of them were working there). We were in internet caffe, and I logged in from that place on my account as you can see. I can guarantee that AntWarrior didn't do that too. I didn't talk with him yet, but I'm 100% sure he has never done something like that. Not sure who is robo (I forgot because I saw him just once in my life), but I think he's kid, about 10 years old...

It's not nice when some1 pm you on MSN because of scamming alert...

I quited KO half year ago and I left this forum because of that game. You could talk with me Felix on MSN, so we could fix this without calling me a scammer.. It's not so nice when some1 is calling you a scammer. And it will be nice if you can delete my name from that list...

Banned

I seriously don't think ratnik (maybe antwarrior) had anything to do with anything.

But i still think spiritkita/SEVE are connected with robo in some shape and form. Maybe he logs on spiritkita at his house and logs robo at cafe..

spiritkita has shown MSN logs of scrap scamming him.. with robo's MSN..so that makes me to believe spiritkita = robo

and SEVE - i seen him post robo's MSN in a topic about buying prem .. after robo scammed kalbalsa when kalbasa was asking for someone to buy him prem.

Then once kalbasa mentioned to SEVE hes scammer because SEVE posted same MSN then SEVE immediately edited his topic

Psy

I was talking with Felix earlier about your cafe excuse, it does seem likely... I was more specifically looking at the email addresses, and how 75% of them were registered at the same site while yours was from hotmail. I'm interested in seeing your IP usage history more than anything.

for now, i'm taking your name off of the topic title

It's not nice to see my name in ur list but w/e. And ask admins to do that IP check fast, you can add me on msn, and we can talk with admins.
    [email protected]

I am tired of things like this. This is so lame. I was market moderator and many well known players wanted me as trade mod, I got requests for trade mod with excellent items, like shards+9 and other high class items +9 or higher and some lvl 80 characters... If I am scammer like you said, than I could scam top items in Ares, but did I do that? Nope, of course... This is so lame, really.... I don't even know what did kalbasa lose and I don't care because I have nothing with this.

Disturbing my reputation with shits like this... Thank you!

Banned

Psy didn't really ruin your reputation. He checked the ip, your ip matched with that of the scammer, and he brought it to attention. That is what you call "an investigation". Hence, he is the investigation moderator.

Keep up the good work Psy! I almost got scammed by this guy too. I was going to send him 20 dollars for some items.

Patient

REMOVE ZOROASTER'S NAME FROM THAT LIST RIGHT NOW!

He doesn't play anymore, and when he did HE NEVER SCAMMED ANYONE AND ACTUALLY HE NEVER DID ANY TRADING WITH ANYONE, EVER!!
    And, have you seen the date????

and about that guy, i don't know who the hell he is but i can ask some friends so maybe they can see...

Banned

REMOVE ZOROASTER'S NAME FROM THAT LIST RIGHT NOW!

He doesn't play anymore, and when he did HE NEVER SCAMMED ANYONE AND ACTUALLY HE NEVER DID ANY TRADING WITH ANYONE, EVER!!
    And, have you seen the date????
    and about that guy, i don't know who the hell he is but i can ask some friends so maybe they can see...[/b]
    hmm last time logged in yesterday..
    first post since feb 07' why would he come back after such along time?maybe because other accs were banned....?

Patient

hmm last time logged in yesterday..
    first post since feb 07' why would he come back after such along time?maybe because other accs were banned....?[/b]

HOLY SHIT!! WHAT THE *?"# IS WRONG WITH YOU?? ZORO IS LEGEND!
    He wanted to return, only because i begged him to return because I didn't have anyone to play with since all friends quited KO. AND HE DID NOT RETURN, sadly, he is still waiting for prices to go down. And he doesn't have other chars (not high lvl at least)!!!!!!!!!!

He is fucking addicted to that char, and even though he could have sold it hundred times before like i told him to do he never did that!!

ANY OLD GUYS FROM DIES HERE? HELP PLS... this is pathetic..

p.s. he is also my rl friend, we drink together we go out together we fight together we finished the same collage, and now we even work together!
    so if you "find" him to be cheater then ban me too!!

Banned

wats wrong with me?
    calm down kid omg
    it was just suspicious, weirdo Oo

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast