Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

the_guardian

This is a discussion on the_guardian within the Hall Of Shame forums, part of the General category; ko4life nick: The_Guardian msn: [email protected] http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=238892...
Page: 1

Psy

well i wonder why im not banned yet..i scammed ppl like for

5100$ on ares
    9 800$ on manes
    each other server like 1000$
    and c-west right now like 6600$[/b]

Thats enough money for being charged?

Can he get into jail for this just asking since this prick is rly annoying.

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

I actually think he prolly could lol

Beramusian Senior Member Fr4nkie's Avatar

How could he scam @ Manes 9 800$ ? :huh:

hes probably bsing, he played with us on Girakon (unaware of him scamming, and he didnt scam us, atleast). He was always telling me about his gm contacts to get +8 items and gbs for cheap. he wasnt that smart either, so i am surprised he found someone dumb enough to scam atleast once, not to mention the 10 grand(?!) he claims.

I just wonder the day hes on his death bed, if he thinks everything he accomplished was worth it.

Arthurios

he also said on insanity forums before girakon was up that he was a scammer and he didnt do that anymore 8-) if I remember correctly, that is after someone knew who he really was and made a topic there. Anyway once a scammer always a scammer..

Hey cutie Senior Member

whata faggot

But still how does he scam so much w.o being accused before this?
    differint names?
    different forums?

Banned

hmm curiosity which char did he play in insanity? O_o

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

Thats enough money for being charged?

Can he get into jail for this just asking since this prick is rly annoying.[/b]
    If he scams real money he can be sued.
    If he scams virtual items he can't be sued.

hmm curiosity which char did he play in insanity? O_o[/b]

BlueEyez the bp

Banned

BlueEyez the bp[/b]
    OOOOO now i remember xD

iiason

i still amazed at how much a person can scam, without been found out.

Psy

He would have been banned a month or two ago if the people reporting him weren't so retarded and/or knew how to spell his name. I was seriously investigating it and names like "thegurdian" came up, i thought they were two completely different people. Take the time to write when you get scammed and want to report please.

He would have been banned a month or two ago if the people reporting him weren't so retarded and/or knew how to spell his name. I was seriously investigating it and names like "thegurdian" came up, i thought they were two completely different people. Take the time to write when you get scammed and want to report please.[/b]
    Where were you ( i guess you weren't scam mod so this is directed at admins/mods ) around 6-8 months ago when he admitted he was Osiris ( scammed like 15 people in manes ) and that he was scammer but some dude Toad or something scammed him and you banned the him but not The_Guardian... This could of fucking been sorted last year, fucking pay attention.

Psy

Where were you ( i guess you weren't scam mod so this is directed at admins/mods ) around 6-8 months ago when he admitted he was Osiris ( scammed like 15 people in manes ) and that he was scammer but some dude Toad or something scammed him and you banned the him but not The_Guardian... This could of fucking been sorted last year, fucking pay attention.[/b]
    Where was I? Now that you mention it, exactly around the time frame of 6-8 months ago I was in in a meditative state of deep contemplation, deciding whether or not I should live my life as a serf of the state, living under my mother and father's aspirations to become a physician or take engineering classes so that one day I could be the head of my father's multi-million dollar privately owned companies he founded, or being my own person and living my dreams out. I decided recently to go into entertainment, seeing how I amuse myself all the time I thought I might as well stop with the selfishness and start to amuse others. I am, by no means, speaking of stand-up, but writing novels filled with drama, action, and suspense. These novels, I decided, will be the sort that people who don't normally like to read, will read. And before you speculate further, I will not make them detective stories about the happenings of ko4life. I have far too much imagination to be dedicating any bit of it to the scum of ko4life.

But what I will do is this: consider your arrogance as a token of ill will, and respond to it by saying, "It is in part your duty to report the scammers to the moderation team so further investigation can be conducted. In the future, if you wish to have an IP check on someone, contact any Architech or Global Moderator (Which may be difficult because many of them have jobs and lives to attend to). If you wish to contact me, know that I only have mod powers in this section, and I can not mute, warn, suspend, terminate, or cater to your every whim. If you want to contact me to do some 'investigating,' know that I have to get the information I need from the admins or global mods themselves; so speaking to me is like proxying your request to any one of them. Writing a brief complaint about the alleged 'scammer' and attaching the proof is more than enough to get me to put in a request to get them banned if it turns out the evidence is conclusive to the act. Please keep in mind: sending me two pages worth of history and why the person should be banned is more than likely going to slow down the process. I think you can agree, writing:

Originally posted by &#39;john doe&#39;+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(&#39;john doe&#39</div>
    this guy is a fucking scammer

proof: <insert url here>[/b]
    will have the same, but quicker, impact as

<!--QuoteBegin-&#39;from a user who felt compelled to write me a short story&#39;

Here&#39;s the info I sent awhile back to a couple of the mods to see about banning. These guys are 100% scammers, the problem has been proving it. So, I am sending you the information in hopes that you will do something about it since you posted in reply to one of mine...

I don&#39;t bothering you guys with crap but I need your help banning a couple of scammers here on the boards.

It&#39;s a long story, one that covers a couple of years but I&#39;ll try to make it as simple as I can.

TehFonz and Runordie are the 2 guys. The have together hacked or helped to hack at least 4 accounts and scam players on Oly server.

First, they scammed a long time scammer knows as Crazy Iron, you might remember him scamming 20+ on Manes. I knew him before he was a great scammer, back when he was a constable. He sold me an account and used his GM connections to change all the info on me after almost 1.5 years with no billing information. Then in twist of fate the 2 in question suckered Crazy Iron into putting all of my items on one of their accounts and they scammed him. They told me that they waited for 6 hours on the K2 site logged in and as soon as they saw the character log out of game, they changed all the info (after he had changed it). They gave me one of my items back and it was sort of considered a just scamming at the time by Chemical so they weren&#39;t banned.

They also scammed an account called superghost that was a friend of theirs. He sold the account for USD on KO4Life here:

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....mp;pid=1841947
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.......=212381&hl=

but they had all the info and after it was sold, took it back and scammed the poor guy out of many items including CS, IN, IB etc. The only reason I add this one is because it&#39;s same clan again.

They tried to cover it up by posting that they were buying the same items that were scammed, this way they would have it covered when they showed up in game with the items. Here is the post to that:

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.......=216163&hl=

But the main scam involved an old time player named ladyiris (DogDog on Ko4life). They scammed him of over 8k in items, including CS+6, HB+8, 25DD helm, IN, GB, +9 armors, etc. They were accused on open forums but nothing could ever be proved until their best buddy (one of the forums most favorite players - Private) finally or maybe accidentally spilled the beans in this post yesterday:

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.......231364&st=0

You can also see how they scammed people and then later posted here as to how "it could happen" when in actual fact they were using this to scam people, he is acting like he&#39;s doing us all a favor:

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.......231364&st=0

The also helped another guy named SoloMage (banned on KO4life) scam another person in their same clan:

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....mp;pid=1841947

She played KO for 2.5 years and left because of these assholes. They scammed her and when she got help from K2 to get her info changed and was told it was secure from anyone else being able to change the info, they scammed her again.

I would normally ask Chemical to help in this matter but I believe he is biased in this instance because they are in the same clan (were at the time of this writing). They were in the same clan or allies when the hacking took place and he knew of the hacking, and knew they did at least one of them.

Any way, this is what is going on. I asked Dogdog to pm you as well so he can tell you directly how they scammed him but the added proof is that of Private giving his best buddies up.

Thanks for your time and consideration in this matter.

END of original post. Dogdog later was banned on another server I believe. After being scammed he was so pissed he started to try to scam others...pathetic but irrelevant.

Hope you do something. Cheers.
    had. I still have to go to every source and form my own opinion.

I am in no way grilling the mentioned submission, but what I am saying is: giving the history to a 3rd party with an unbiased opinion (although the work had been cited) will not get what you want done as fast as telling me the complaint, then showing the proof that has been posted on a different part of the forum."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast