Trollking

This is a discussion on Trollking within the Hall Of Shame forums, part of the General category; While there's no solid proof i've found against this guy, there's a ton of complaints proof: http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=205267 msn: [email protected] any ...
Page: 1

Psy

While there's no solid proof i've found against this guy, there's a ton of complaints

proof: http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=205267
    msn: [email protected]

any more info would be appreciated.

Mex

this guy scammed me a long time ago using the e-mail [email protected] ... i posted a topic about it with all the prove etc.. but i guess it got deleted ... anyways once i saw TrollKing scammed me topic in the Cheaters Section i read it n added the guy to my msn n this is what he said ... ...

rakyman321

He scamer no enter more to msn ... scamed me 150 usd

StarfoX

he scammed my level 61 rogue on Akara also.
    i gave him the info first and he would send the money over paypal (i know it's my own fault, but i was gonna quit playing Akara anyway so w/e)
    well, he never sended the money and blocked me on msn.

Razorbacks12

lol, this is kinda funny because i was trying to sell my lvl 61 akara rogue too but i told him no send money first and he never msn'd me again :P:P

lol, this is kinda funny because i was trying to sell my lvl 61 akara rogue too but i told him no send money first and he never msn'd me again :P:P[/b]

u r lucky ^^