Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By MrRapist

CH4RL3S - [email protected] / [email protected]

This is a discussion on CH4RL3S - [email protected] / [email protected] within the Hall Of Shame forums, part of the General category; So i knew this guy for awhile now. got to know each other for a little bit..it all started on ...
Page: 1

Banned Regular Member

Default CH4RL3S - [email protected] / [email protected]

So i knew this guy for awhile now. got to know each other for a little bit..it all started on Helios, the new server came out i join got exp prem and everything. i got a key logger some how and they took my KO account changed PW and my Email for the account. which still had another 3200kc ESN code left to use. i wasnt sure if i was going to continue on playing after that. so i let him use it only if he would pay me back. he said he will.we have built up some trust so i let him use it. then i decide to come bak to game, we started in Cwest. i bought a 81 mage YourW0rstNightmare.played for awhile bought and resold alot of stuff. then got ballzy and tried to upgrade a few things. everything broke and i was also broke.had basic gear to xp with and stuff and bought a golden mattokc to mine for MS/frags/chest i had quite a few of each. saved up about 1.5gb's had a few decent items but nothing was fully geared yet..i havent heard from him in a few days. then all of the sudden he comes on MSN. i msg him and he tells me a story..blah blah blah my PC blew up and went out had to get a new 1. and owner took his account back.(he bought Doooh 81 or 82 sin human side.) and abunch of shit. he still had his old account from cwest that had shit lower lvl on it which still had the 3200kc i gave him on it. which was used to get exp prem on. so he got on there i started to xp him. he said he would talk to the owner of the account and see wtf happened and why? then i was going to bed he ask if he could xp him self with mymage and his warrior. because he has 2pc's at night his new laptop and his gf's when shes not on it. then the next day i wake up to find all my items gone. and pissed.. he deleted me on FB and my MSN's and havent seen him on KO4life sense.seen his char though.. owner didnt take back Doooh. that was a lie. and i seen his other char merching my items..his chars are lowlvl warrior (that was merching my items) IDIABLOI, Doooh, (the char he bought and plays now, seen him in a clan forgot which one it was.) FL, (low lvl mage) Kabo0m,(60-69 mage)when i find out more i will edit thread.MSN's: [email protected], [email protected]Name: Charles St-PierreFacebook: https://www.facebook.com/#!/CSPMENiAChe is from Quebec Canada.Items were scammed: Dual Shards rev +1, rogue fp+8 boots, Rogue ear +1, Elf Belt+0, Crystal gloves+8, Mage ear +2/+3, Garp rev+1, Lupus staff+0, Skeleton belt +0, Crimson robe rev+1, all my gems/frag/chest i have saved. and all my noah about 1.5gbs worth. and even my +8/9 wood staffs/two handed sword and bow for burning.this guy is a real POS. started to be a good friend in the begining then.. Scammed me and took the little what i had.THX CH4RL3S!
    Last edited by LambOfGod; 04-13-2012 at 09:38 AM.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by lFilthy View Post
    So i knew this guy for awhile now.
    got to know each other for a little bit..

it all started on Helios, the new server came out i join got exp prem and everything.
    i got a key logger some how and they took my KO account changed PW and my Email for the account.
    which still had another 3200kc ESN code left to use.
    i wasnt sure if i was going to continue on playing after that.
    so i let him use it only if he would pay me back. he said he will.
    we have built up some trust so i let him use it. then i decide to come bak to game, we started in Cwest.
    i bought a 81 mage YourW0rstNightmare.
    played for awhile bought and resold alot of stuff. then got ballzy and tried to upgrade a few things. everything broke and i was also broke.
    had basic gear to xp with and stuff and bought a golden mattokc to mine for MS/frags/chest i had quite a few of each. saved up about 1.5gb's
    had a few decent items but nothing was fully geared yet..
    i havent heard from him in a few days. then all of the sudden he comes on MSN. i msg him and he tells me a story..
    blah blah blah my PC blew up and went out had to get a new 1. and owner took his account back.(he bought Doooh 81 or 82 sin human side.) and abunch of shit. he still had his old account from cwest that had shit lower lvl on it which still had the 3200kc i gave him on it. which was used to get exp prem on. so he got on there i started to xp him. he said he would talk to the owner of the account and see wtf happened and why? then i was going to bed he ask if he could xp him self with mymage and his warrior. because he has 2pc's at night his new laptop and his gf's when shes not on it. then the next day i wake up to find all my items gone. and pissed..
    he deleted me on FB and my MSN's and havent seen him on KO4life sense.
    seen his char though.. owner didnt take back Doooh. that was a lie. and i seen his other char merching my items..
    his chars are lowlvl warrior (that was merching my items) IDIABLOI, Doooh, (the char he bought and plays now, seen him in a clan forgot which one it was.) FL, (low lvl mage) Kabo0m,(60-69 mage)
    when i find out more i will edit thread.
    MSN's: [email protected], [email protected]
    Name: Charles St-Pierre
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/#!/CSPMENiAC
    he is from Quebec Canada.

Items were scammed: Dual Shards rev +1, rogue fp+8 boots, Rogue ear +1, Elf Belt+0, Crystal gloves+8, Mage ear +2/+3, Garp rev+1, Lupus staff+0, Skeleton belt +0, Crimson robe rev+1, all my gems/frag/chest i have saved. and all my noah about 1.5gbs worth. and even my +8/9 wood staffs/two handed sword and bow for burning.

this guy is a real POS. started to be a good friend in the begining then.. Scammed me and took the little what i had.
    THX CH4RL3S!
    yeah a real faggot the skeletonbelt +0 and crimson 7 pauld was mine lol.

any ways we dont have any real proof do to filthy doesnt know how to access his msn conversations..

Banned Regular Member

lol my bad. my old MSN had it. msn upgraded or something know i dnt kno how to view the history.

Sad to hear really. There has been alot of scammers that were reported to be from QC. I think it all the same dude to be honest but not sure really.. Long Story short if their french and not gae don't trust em. If their gertygae then trust them =D

Banned

Can u post a screenshot where he says that i took the acc back? Cuz i sold him the rogue...

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by MrRapist View Post
    Can u post a screenshot where he says that i took the acc back? Cuz i sold him the rogue...
    i didnt have my conversation history on auto save. thought it was alrdy on but MSN upgraded from the last time i used it. like a year ago so i dnt have any hard proof.
    but im pretty sure he said you took it or it was hacked and some1 else got it?
    i kno that doesnt mean anything but still..

Banned

You could msn him now nd make a screenshot. Hes online for me.

Banned Regular Member

he obviously has me blcoked then.
    he just told me that and then i see him on the char yeserday.

btw i was scammed about 4days ago. didnt have time to post until today, sry for late post.

Banned

Lol what an idiot. He srsly asked why i took the acc back.. Ofc only after i xonfronted him. Hes banned now.
    lFilthy likes this.