Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

xcnoevilx

This is a discussion on xcnoevilx within the Hall Of Shame forums, part of the General category; KO4Life name: NoEveIL Server: Akara Clan: redemption In-Game name: xcnoevilx What he did: scammed Nik out of 60$ Hacked Nik's ...
Page: 1

Psy

KO4Life name: NoEveIL
    Server: Akara
    Clan: redemption
    In-Game name: xcnoevilx

What he did: scammed Nik out of 60$
    Hacked Nik's ko4life account, Festo confirmed this

Proof: http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=202771
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...02042&st=20

PaPaSmurF

If this is the black kid im thinking of, he barely knows anything about computers so i dunno if he can "hack", and he seemed pretty nice from what i could tell. I couldnt see him doing this, but then again....

Lol@"Hall of Shame" topic

Psy

He has either given him a keylogger or hacked his ko4life account, since again Nik was "hacked" after changing his password.

Banned

If this is the black kid im thinking of, he barely knows anything about computers so i dunno if he can "hack", and he seemed pretty nice from what i could tell. I couldnt see him doing this, but then again....

Lol@"Hall of Shame" topic[/b]

didnt stop him from charging back on paypal ...... or when he hacked tamachan and said he didnt do it ... or got banned for koxping on logos and banned on all the other servers for cheating so i guess hacking is just another thing to add to the list

GrabSomeNoah

Note that the 1st link is a broken link and the second link proves nothing at all... WHERE IS THE PAYPAL ish?

P.S. anyone ever heard of Redemption on Akara? :huh:

Banned

Note that the 1st link is a broken link and the second link proves nothing at all... WHERE IS THE PAYPAL ish?

P.S. anyone ever heard of Redemption on Akara? :huh:[/b]

you really want justin to post where we pwned your charge back attempt ? because you know i got it obvisously , listen here BOY walk away cheaters dont win

Bizzzy

nik i like you dude but many people have hacked in other servers i myself koxped a bit when i first joined this game :P. and i dont know about this hacking you on ko4life because cno is really not that great with computers and he even posted on mine and his topic and that would be really retarded if it was him.. ive known cno for a long time now and i dont recall him scamming or hacking anyone.

Banned

nik i like you dude but many people have hacked in other servers i myself koxped a bit when i first joined this game :P. and i dont know about this hacking you on ko4life because cno is really not that great with computers and he even posted on mine and his topic and that would be really retarded if it was him.. ive known cno for a long time now and i dont recall him scamming or hacking anyone.[/b]

dont edit this when i post justins paypal ..... cause you will eat your words

Banned

there is his real name and info on the top including his paypal address

and here is the reason for trying to charge back in his own words

thats it

GrabSomeNoah

Hmmm NIK... why dont u add urself to the hall of shame...

All the shit uve done...

Getting banned for KOXPING IN ABYSS ON GIRAKON SERVER #2 and Scamming Jon...
    How about getting pissed and kicking ppl from judge then hauling ass to human side after u used that clan to make all kinds of money...

You ride on a high horse because ur in good with all these ppl on ko4life but the truth is ur shit smells just as bad as anyone elses. No one who knows you really even likes you they would jus rather agree with you than hear u bitch and try to make people feel sorry for you. You sold ur account so get the fuck offa ko4life and get a real... damn your ex is about to have a kid and it could be yours (probably not she was most-likely fucking Buck from next door while you were somewhere tanking talos) but yea GET A LIFE!

Banned

Hmmm NIK... why dont u add urself to the hall of shame...

All the shit uve done...

Getting banned for KOXPING IN ABYSS ON GIRAKON SERVER #2 and Scamming Jon...
    How about getting pissed and kicking ppl from judge then hauling ass to human side after u used that clan to make all kinds of money...

You ride on a high horse because ur in good with all these ppl on ko4life but the truth is ur shit smells just as bad as anyone elses. No one who knows you really even likes you they would jus rather agree with you than hear u bitch and try to make people feel sorry for you. You sold ur account so get the fuck offa ko4life and get a real... damn your ex is about to have a kid and it could be yours (probably not she was most-likely fucking Buck from next door while you were somewhere tanking talos) but yea GET A LIFE![/b]

sorry just dont seem to find it funny .... listen little kid , when you grow up someday i know you wanna be like me a real man , not just some punk kid who sits behind a screen and trys to figure how next to steal from someone , when you can actually man up and relize what your doing is wrong , and what your about is all bad maybe just maybe 1 day you can actually turn out to be something more then just a common peice of shit , now this is my last post on this topic , hopefully they will ban you again and again till you get the point you dont have to like me you can hate me if you want but scamming /stealing will never be tolerated by anyone on this forum and caught you will face punishment now im sorry i cant end this with some immature comment on how your g/f is prolly doing something she shouldnt but my maturity lvl is above the age of 20 and i suggest you aim for that in your list of goals , goodluck

GrabSomeNoah

sorry just dont seem to find it funny .... listen little kid , when you grow up someday i know you wanna be like me a real man , not just some punk kid who sits behind a screen and trys to figure how next to steal from someone , when you can actually man up and relize what your doing is wrong , and what your about is all bad maybe just maybe 1 day you can actually turn out to be something more then just a common peice of shit , now this is my last post on this topic , hopefully they will ban you again and again till you get the point you dont have to like me you can hate me if you want but scamming /stealing will never be tolerated by anyone on this forum and caught you will face punishment now im sorry i cant end this with some immature comment on how your g/f is prolly doing something she shouldnt but my maturity lvl is above the age of 20 and i suggest you aim for that in your list of goals , goodluck[/b]

Lmao... Be a man like you? How many years of College... Wait high school did u finish? im a Sophmore in college... that means im two years into getting a degree. You talk about how you get hired for random constrution jobs... you live in the Apt. building next door to your mom and you are a grown ass man. you think i want to be like you. Lmao get real Knight Online is the best of your life. I could get banned from every aspect of Knight Online and still go on, can you say the same? NOPE you mean it when you type KO4LIFE into the web browser dont you...?

RideOn

ban his new acc plz anyway ban his damn ip
    GrabSomeNoah

Lmao... Be a man like you? How many years of College... Wait high school did u finish? im a Sophmore in college... that means im two years into getting a degree. You talk about how you get hired for random constrution jobs... you live in the Apt. building next door to your mom and you are a grown ass man. you think i want to be like you. Lmao get real Knight Online is the best of your life. I could get banned from every aspect of Knight Online and still go on, can you say the same? NOPE you mean it when you type KO4LIFE into the web browser dont you...?[/b]

Then get on. We don't want you here.

Miguel, his IP is banned, however, he is using proxies to visit KO4Life.

Lmao... Be a man like you? How many years of College... Wait high school did u finish? im a Sophmore in college... that means im two years into getting a degree. You talk about how you get hired for random constrution jobs... you live in the Apt. building next door to your mom and you are a grown ass man. you think i want to be like you. Lmao get real Knight Online is the best of your life. I could get banned from every aspect of Knight Online and still go on, can you say the same? NOPE you mean it when you type KO4LIFE into the web browser dont you...?[/b]
    And this is what you do , scamming for poor 60$ because you that " smart " at school.
    I cant realize why you guys scam other people who work hard to get items and 1 day some pieace of shit like you come and chargeback.
    Just dont come back please.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast