Ares ------------> Akara

This is a discussion on Ares ------------> Akara within the Interserver Trading forums, part of the Market Place category; hey i'm looking for an equipped akara warrior (with a ncs), the race doesnt really matter, but if the warrior ...
Page: 1

rasta

hey

i'm looking for an equipped akara warrior (with a ncs), the race doesnt really matter, but if the warrior is human it should be a mini warrior.

the warrior should be 65+ and should have all infos.

the lvl 72 orc priest and the lvl 64 human mini warrior are on different accounts.
    i got all infos of both accounts.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the warrior:

im selling a lvl 64 8x% human mini warrior with 8k np's^^
    comes with lvl 42 mage and a lvl 42 cleric
    all 3 chars are naked, warrior has quest jewels (got some crappy items in the inn hostess)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the priest:

is on orc side and female, it's lvl 72 and 0,7x%
    has 12k np's i donated 50k to clan, so if you leave the clan you get 16.6k np's back.

items: personal shield +5(sealed), destroyer +8, fp+7/12hp set, quest jewels, lyacon pendant, fp rouge +6/25 arrow def, some upgrade scrolls.
    many pots in the inn hostess also has 41m in the inn hostess.

skilled:
    60 duff, 54 heal, 12 master.
    offer and ask me here or via a pm.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

greetz B)

sime217

why a mini warrior?
    free bump :P