ARES ----> TO DIEZ

This is a discussion on ARES ----> TO DIEZ within the Interserver Trading forums, part of the Market Place category; ------------------------------ Rogue lvl 75 at 46% 382k National Points Hp VALKRIES till 4-28-08 Human Male Rogue 1 rogue ap pathos ...
Page: 1

knightmaster2118

------------------------------
    Rogue lvl 75 at 46%
    382k National Points
    Hp VALKRIES till 4-28-08
    Human Male Rogue
    1 rogue ap pathos glove till march 2nd 2008
    Dagger of Player +7
    9 days gold premium As of Feb. 22 2008
    800 G1 Credits/Knight cash (Same as 1000 Knight cash but k2 lowered it to match g1 Credits
    2nd char:Lvl 59 priest statted as debuff/heal
    3rd char:Lvl 20 - 29 chicken mage

Want diez lvl 70+..... if 72- Need to have some items and or coins to start cus i have nothing on diez.....If no personal u need to add something feel free to hit me up in a pm/post make sure u leave ur offer and msn so we can chat..... Thanks PS: Hope clans here i come zuahahahahaha <3 Soultaker

kratos

:/

kdoyle

dude get ur shit straight cuz you go to sell it to kratos now this? wow sell it to kratos and buy a char dont trade it for diez char if u told someone ud sell it to them thats mad gay yo

knightmaster2118

dude get ur shit straight cuz you go to sell it to kratos now this? wow sell it to kratos and buy a char dont trade it for diez char if u told someone ud sell it to them thats mad gay yo[/b]
    dude stfu...... I&#39;m 60% sure i&#39;ll sell to kratos BUT....I might want to try diez so stfu ur not evan in the trade so as a turk would say "BB"

kdoyle

BUT he has to get a human char or else i have to be a nasty greenie and no one wants that

knightmaster2118

BUT he has to get a human char or else i have to be a nasty greenie and no one wants that[/b]
    Yep every1 does xD now im like 90% sure im selling to kratos so close plx

kratos

w00t