Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Sephiroth

Level 77.15% Orc Mage, Personal +3 (MANES.)

This is a discussion on Level 77.15% Orc Mage, Personal +3 (MANES.) within the Interserver Trading forums, part of the Market Place category; Looking to sell my 77 Orc Female Mage, Hardly any quests done in eslant (all hand ins done like collectables.) ...
Page: 1

Default Level 77.15% Orc Mage, Personal +3 (MANES.)

Looking to sell my 77 Orc Female Mage, Hardly any quests done in eslant (all hand ins done like collectables.) @ 15% to level 78, has personal staff +3.

you pay for CR, selling as people i played with quit, will only sell in CR you will need to pay for CR.

u really didn't make 80 in all this time? wauw. good luck selling

Quote Originally Posted by ScreameR View Post
    u really didn't make 80 in all this time? wauw. good luck selling
    i started well over a week after the server without any clan, not done to bad for leveling on treants.

wow, just another server and you still didnt made 80lvl before selling out GG bro

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
    i started well over a week after the server without any clan, not done to bad for leveling on treants.
    I offered you to join our clan for exp, we made 80 not even in a week.

Quote Originally Posted by brambor View Post
    wow, just another server and you still didnt made 80lvl before selling out GG bro
    I was the first level 80 on hellsgarem, also way before you were and for what? the server to die, so now i play casual because i have things to take of in real life like my daughter and working, something you may discover one day, i doubt it tho, i guess you could always put "best priest all of gordion." in your next job application, when you apply for mcdonalds, i guess a jobs a job aye? but i doubt you'd even get hired there <3
    Weez likes this.

I was the first level 80 on hellsgarem, also way before you were and for what? the server to die, so now i play casual because i have things to take of in real life like my daughter and working, something you may discover one day, i doubt it tho, i guess you could always put "best priest all of gordion." in your next job application, when you apply for mcdonalds, i guess a jobs a job aye? but i doubt you'd even get hired there <3
    Talks about a daughter and working, while brambor just became a father of a beautiful daughter, working? he works internationally went to multiple countries and did a lot of work there to take care of his family, something people should pay respect for rather than making false accusations about something you have no clue about.

Let's keep it about you not succeeding a simple task in KO which is leveling up to 80 that can be done within 4-5 days of literally afk exping. Anyways, i rather have ''best priest in gordion'' on my resume than ''not even capable of hitting 80 in the easiest online game out there''.

Do you really think that i was playing hellsgarem? I have somethink better to do then playing KO, so good luck, but you dont know anything about me.
    And we all know you, one big noob that cant even made 80lvl, 5 days genie, so hard bro
    ps: about mcdonalds, they wont even take you to mcdonalds cuz of +83lvl team bro
    cry me a river bitch

Quote Originally Posted by ScreameR View Post
    Talks about a daughter and working, while brambor just became a father of a beautiful daughter, working? he works internationally went to multiple countries and did a lot of work there to take care of his family, something people should pay respect for rather than making false accusations about something you have no clue about.

Let's keep it about you not succeeding a simple task in KO which is leveling up to 80 that can be done within 4-5 days of literally afk exping. Anyways, i rather have ''best priest in gordion'' on my resume than ''not even capable of hitting 80 in the easiest online game out there''.
    ha i find it hilarious that all of you still suck each other off even to this day, whats changed aye, haha your actually hilarious "Let's keep it about you not succeeding a simple task in KO which is leveling up to 80 that can be done within 4-5 days of literally afk exping." do you actually class that as an achievement honestly? your actually pathetic and i find it hilarious, even more pathetic then the time you split up with your girlfriend i cried to me like a fucking pathetic loser, no wonder she split up with you, your vile person, who thinks talking smack on a forum is going to get you anywhere in life, even on selling topics.

Quote Originally Posted by brambor View Post
    Do you really think that i was playing hellsgarem? I have somethink better to do then playing KO, so good luck, but you dont know anything about me.
    And we all know you, one big noob that cant even made 80lvl, 5 days genie, so hard bro
    ps: about mcdonalds, they wont even take you to mcdonalds cuz of +83lvl team bro
    cry me a river bitch
    I don't care to know anything about you and honestly don't care if you did or didn't play hellsgarem, how cute you brought "backup" if you want to call it that on a forum very mature for someone who's just had a child, speaking of your child if i had a father like you, i'd definitely top myself at the first chance i get, just a bunch of pathetic losers the both of you thinking you big men on a forum, replying to people who really couldn't give a fuck if you got hit by a bus or not, i guess you can show your children you post count when they get older and all your witty replies, as i guess thats all your really going to achieve in your lives.

won't bother replying anymore, as its pointless, feel free to reply as i know you will because its all you have

ha i find it hilarious that all of you still suck each other off even to this day, whats changed aye, haha your actually hilarious "Let's keep it about you not succeeding a simple task in KO which is leveling up to 80 that can be done within 4-5 days of literally afk exping." do you actually class that as an achievement honestly? your actually pathetic and i find it hilarious, even more pathetic then the time you split up with your girlfriend i cried to me like a fucking pathetic loser, no wonder she split up with you, your vile person, who thinks talking smack on a forum is going to get you anywhere in life, even on selling topics.

I don't care to know anything about you and honestly don't care if you did or didn't play hellsgarem, how cute you brought "backup" if you want to call it that on a forum very mature for someone who's just had a child, speaking of your child if i had a father like you, i'd definitely top myself at the first chance i get, just a bunch of pathetic losers the both of you thinking you big men on a forum, replying to people who really couldn't give a fuck if you got hit by a bus or not, i guess you can show your children you post count when they get older and all your witty replies, as i guess thats all your really going to achieve in your lives.

won't bother replying anymore, as its pointless, feel free to reply as i know you will because its all you have

never said it was an actual achievement i said it was such an easy thing to do. that doesn't quite mean i class it as an achievement do i? btw, if you wish to sell your char that bad because you failed once again i still suggest you to level it up to 80 atleast to increase the odd's of selling, it takes no time and will help alot .

said it before, will say it again. good luck selling, didn't know u would go so emo mode, sorry

just make it 79-80 and go juraid twice a day, it is a good way to earn some money, so u Can make mroe profit than selling char and wasting prem

Quote Originally Posted by fireboltet View Post
    just make it 79-80 and go juraid twice a day, it is a good way to earn some money, so u Can make mroe profit than selling char and wasting prem
    ima buy a rogue once this one has sold :P

ima buy a rogue once this one has sold :P
    http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f8...4/#post3278221 Check this out then