S< Carnac West Item/Noah B> Diez Item/Noah

This is a discussion on S< Carnac West Item/Noah B> Diez Item/Noah within the Interserver Trading forums, part of the Market Place category; atm, i have a md+7, cleaver+8 and some random +5 chits and +7 fps here and there i gonna merch ...
Page: 1

atm, i have a md+7, cleaver+8 and some random +5 chits and +7 fps here and there

i gonna merch the lot over the next 2 days so ill have noah to trade, seems womewhat easier to trade noah

wanna see some diez offers

ty kankas

MM16

atm, i have a md+7, cleaver+8 and some random +5 chits and +7 fps here and there

i gonna merch the lot over the next 2 days so ill have noah to trade, seems womewhat easier to trade noah

ty kankas[/b]
    depending on how many gbs you can get i have dual mds+8 ss reduce and dd +15 helm i can sell if u intrested

gannondorf82

Talking

ty kankas[/b]
    Check your pm im interested

zz im waitin for the owner of the shit on carnac to sell the stuff.. im doin him a favour and he takin sooo long