S>> LEVEL 80 WARRIOR (ORC) via CYPHER RING YOU PROVIDE ((CWEST>>> RONARK))

This is a discussion on S>> LEVEL 80 WARRIOR (ORC) via CYPHER RING YOU PROVIDE ((CWEST>>> RONARK)) within the Interserver Trading forums, part of the Market Place category; YUP YUP YUP, this scammer believed that the account will be truly his after scamming me. Although I must say ...
Page: 1

Glucose

YUP YUP YUP, this scammer believed that the account will be truly his after scamming me. Although I must say that I was very stupid in allowing him to scam me, rest assured this will never happen again. I was able to get my account back and I will once again put it up for sale with extreme caution.

So here it is, once again:

SELLING

#1) Level 80 warrior (Orc Nation) ////// C/O is $400usd or 40GB (C-west) (((((((YOU PROVIDE CR))))))
    - 80 personal quest open
    - Balog, Cz Evil Wizard and Peace Keeping in Ronark Land quest are all open
    - All skill quests have been opened (you don't need any dreaded magic jewel powders)
    - Level 70 personal has burned, unfortunetly
    - PM me if you have RONARK offers

**NOTE** I WILL NOT BE AS NAIVE AS I ONCE WAS..THE PRICES HERE ARE WHAT I WANT AND YOU MUST GIVE ME THE MONEY FIRST OR USE TRADE MEDIATION. NO OTHER REQUESTS WILL BE ACCEPTED. IF YOU PM ME THIS MEANS YOU WANT THE CHAR, SO I WILL LET YOU MAKE THE DECISION ON TRUSTING ME OR NOT. I WILL GO ON TO THE NEXT BUYER IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THESE TERMS.

Thanks

ohh nirosan i m really happy that u got it back. fuck the scmammers. kick his as for me too. hope u can sell it for good price..... up for this good boy.

Glucose

hehe...let me know if you have any other friends that need C-west Character..

or maybe I will play C-west also ^_^ we will see
    (P.S. Pharao buy me a NT and i will come C-west with you bro :P )

hehe...let me know if you have any other friends that need C-west Character..
    or maybe I will play C-west also ^_^ we will see
    (P.S. Pharao buy me a NT and i will come C-west with you bro :P )[/b]
    hehe sure why not bro 15 euro is not more important then you :lol: I can buy ya NT come cwest too bro its not so crowded like ronark but its funny to play. no tbl no koxp aq in ronark i couldnt kill a 62 lvl noob priest because of tbl h34r:
    ( P.S if i find a trustable baba i will pm ya bro. )

zabjaka

daz good

Glucose

up

offer pls

disrespect

I vouche for ya, UP!

Glucose

offer pls

up

Glucose

up-bup

kloud007

this guy [email protected]
    tried to hack me too he have a friend to pass to black breed,take care guys i almost got hacked...

tgrandomtask

buy his warrior so he can pay me back :S