S> LEVEL 80 WARRIOR (ORC)

This is a discussion on S> LEVEL 80 WARRIOR (ORC) within the Interserver Trading forums, part of the Market Place category; Selling List #1) Level 80 warrior (Orc Nation, 10k nation points) ////// C/O is $400usd - 80 personal quest open ...
Page: 1

Glucose

Selling List

#1) Level 80 warrior (Orc Nation, 10k nation points) ////// C/O is $400usd
    - 80 personal quest open
    - Balog, Cz Evil Wizard and Peace Keeping in Ronark Land quest are all open
    - All skill quests have been opened (you don't need any dreaded magic jewel powders )
    - Level 70 personal has burned, unfortunetly

#2) Name Change Scroll (NCS) ////// C/O is 3GB on C-west.

I have already familiarized myself with the prices on both Ronark and C-west and I know well aware that C-west GB's are 3x as much as Ronark's.
    The current offer I am looking for is within the range of those given above.

I would prefer GB's or Rogue(Archer) items on Ronark. Preferably Rogue(Archer) items as it would be much easier to conduct the trade.
    $400usd is about 40GB on C-west which is about 120GB on Ronark.

This is as much information I can think of giving. If any other questions arise, please feel free to pm me here or add me MSN at [email protected].

Offer Away! :lol:

Glucose

I am in the midst of solitude, and have just been scammed. I thought there could be another human being on this planet as myself that would hate to see another person be hurt, physically, mentally, financially or whatever it may be. I guess I was wrong. [email protected] is the person who took my Level 80 warrior without giving his side of the deal in return. This was a very stupid mistake on my part, and I guess this finalizes me ever trusting anyone ever again. Have fun trading to all on KO4LIFE and avoid faggot's like this.

P.S. - I should have followed Ko4Life rules, do not ever sell accounts, only through cypher ring, this way a trade mediator can guarantee a successful. Hence why they do not tolerate account trades.

/close topic pls

What was his ko4life name?

Glucose

don't know, he just added me on MSN like the other 5-6 people.

disrespect

Sucks, we never get rid of b1tches.

Tampon

sorry for u man
    how the fuk can ppl scam
    that's just gay

lol use w.u and dont give away ur accs/items without even have the money in ur hands
    thats what i do

Glucose

Like I said, It was my dumb mistake and I probably deserve it.

sorry for this bro i really wanted to buy but u know i had not enogh items. but this idiot scammed u zzzzzz thast to bad send tickets bro maybe u can get it back.