Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

+1 Beijing Olympics

This is a discussion on +1 Beijing Olympics within the Sports forums, part of the General Entertainment category; there is nothing wrong with being patriotic or proud of your country. America did well. You can't deny that. Unfortunately, ...
Page: 3

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

there is nothing wrong with being patriotic or proud of your country. America did well. You can't deny that.
    Unfortunately, you cant defend them any further when they claims to win olympics by equating gold to bronze to silver or when they think 10 gold medals for a team event is 10 times better than 1 gold medal for a solo event. The only way I can explain that deluded thought-process is by a weak education system or an incestual gene pool.[/b]
    You're just stupid, sure, every one in america fucks their sisters and we don't learn anything important till highschool, sure, believe w.e the fuck you want about the us, it's wrong, but if it will make you happy, fine, go believe what you want. Ignorant fagot.

alldamdayboy

Xtr3m3 backs up PaRaSiTiC and phantomlink post.

Either way there is no way in hell that U.S(or any other country) can top the opening and ending ceremony of the Olympics. I believe that it will be remember for generations to come. It was an awesome performance. Mind blowing we might say.

If we go to war with China we are fucked h34r:[/b]
    thats what i was trying to emphasis with this topic.. ive been alive for 10 Summer Olympic Games and this 1 by far has been the coolest most elaborate 1 ive ever seen.. like i said some of those views of those 1 of a kind off the hook stadiums/arenas/pools are the sickest sports shit i ever seen.. some messed up stuff with boxing and judging on some stuff but as a whole this 2008 Olympics in Beijing was the BEST OLYMPICS EVER

there is nothing wrong with being patriotic or proud of your country. America did well. You can't deny that.
    Unfortunately, you cant defend them any further when they claims to win olympics by equating gold to bronze to silver or when they think 10 gold medals for a team event is 10 times better than 1 gold medal for a solo event. The only way I can explain that deluded thought-process is by a weak education system or an incestual gene pool.[/b]
    pump ur breaks hot rod.. noone saying USA won Olympics because of the fact that more USA athletes were awarded more gold medals than chinese athletes.. like phontom said china clearly earned the most gold medals in these Olympics so case pretty much closed on who won or lost.. the fact that ur so fixated on education and incest what are u some kind of perverted math teacher?

TunaFishyMe

actually, you dont learn anything important in high school either. I do give credit to a lot of universities though. But aside from that, the rest is pretty accurate

thats what i was trying to emphasis with this topic.. ive been alive for 10 Olympics and this 1 by far has been the coolest most elaborate 1 ive ever seen.. like i said some of those views of those 1 of a kind off the hook stadiums/arenas/pools are the sickest sports shit i ever seen.. some messed up stuff with boxing and judging on some stuff but as a whole this 2008 Olympics in Beijing was the BEST OLYMPICS EVER
    pump ur breaks hot rod.. noone saying USA won Olympics because of the fact that more USA athletes were awarded gold medals than chinese athletes.. like phontom said china clearly earned the most gold medals in these Olympics so case pretty much closed on who won or lost.. the fact that ur so fixated on education and incest what are u some kind of perverted math teacher?[/b]
    math is only a subset of education

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123