Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

2010 football season

This is a discussion on 2010 football season within the Sports forums, part of the General Entertainment category; What are your guys prediction on the 2010- 2011 nfl season like top players top teams top anything....
Page: 1

Super SQuirrel

Default 2010 football season

What are your guys prediction on the 2010- 2011 nfl season like top players top teams top anything.

Big Gizzle Senior Member Disturbed's Avatar

My Ravens are looking good, still short in the DB department, but looking good none the less. I think the Jets, Bengals and Dolphins will do well this year in the AFC. The NFC should be the Packers, Vikings and of course the dreaded Cowboys. I think the Bears will do better this year also. Saints will easily win the South and I think the West is up for grabs..

Minneola

NY Jets have a good team, they did great last season considering the rookie QB and HC. Now they have LT from the chargers so we will see!

Just picked up TO as well. My Ravens play them in week one, should be a good game.

AFC east will be all about QBs. Jets have a great team obviously but it all depends on how sanchez can lead the team. Losing T jones was big too, hopefully shonn greene can keep it goin like he did in the playoffs last year.
    Chad henne on the dolphins is the same situation, and can never count out the pats with tom brady but fuck them!

My division winners, jets is biased but thats my team!

AFC-North

Cincinnati Bengals

AFC-South

Indianapolis Colts

AFC-East

New York Jets

AFC-West

Denver Broncos

NFC-North

Green Bay Packers

NFC-South

Atlanta Falcons

NFC-East

Dallas Cowboys

NFC-West
    San Francisco 49ers

Super SQuirrel

im liking the sf 49ers bein nfc west.

So yeah... Ravens just got TJ houshmandzadeh. Say that shit 5 times fast.

New pick for afc north = ravens

TJ will be a great addition considering Dante went down, but we need DB's dammit lol. Our offense is set, our D line is stacked, always stacked at the LB spot even tho Barnes is gone, but still a little weak in the DB department..

First week against the Jets should be a great test to see where the Ravens stand.

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

My panthers need to get some fucking offense going, but we still got one of the best looking defenses in the league atm.

Ravens will be fine, I think they will take the Jets fairly easy xD

Hate the Ravens and Steelers with passion.

cant see the Ravens D doing what they normally do without Ed Reed. Im hoping the AFC north beats the shit out of each other and Cribbs turns his team into the sleeper. Here's for wishful thinking.
    If Sanchez can holdup and play good, Revis doesnt show any affects from missing camp... Jets are strong contenders for the AFC. If Reed comes back.. Ravens will take the north and possibly the entire AFC, if they can handle their biz with the steelers/bengals and the game on the burning lake. AFC north is best division in football i think.
    i'll give ya a guess who i root for ^^

The Vikings-Saints game didn't go as I expected it too. The way the Saints came out firing, I thought it would be a high scoring game lol.. I guess Favre is missing his number one receiver pretty bad..

Week 2 was fun, so impressed by my jets

So dissappointed on Farve, i think he is done!!! He look really old in those 2 games so far.

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

Its kinda embarrassing being a panthers fan atm, they don't even talk about us with the other 0-2 teams .

Jimmy Clausen come save us! haha, atleast the Saints are still holding it down.

So much for the Ravens high powered offense lol. Their D has been playing like the Ravens of old, just can't get Flacco going..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast