Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast

49ers

This is a discussion on 49ers within the Sports forums, part of the General Entertainment category; What do u think their season will be like next year?...
Page: 1

Default 49ers

What do u think their season will be like next year?

Big Gizzle Senior Member Disturbed's Avatar

Niners were my main team, my first real football game I watched was when the Niners crushed Elway and the Broncos in the superbowl.. Rice is my all time fav player and even though I am a hardcore Ravens fan{From Baltimore} I still hope my niners do well..

They started to get it together last season, so hopefully Mike and the Niners can carry it over to this season..

Ive been niners Fan for as long as i can remember, and i really hope that they can pull off a play off spot this year!

umm no real quaterback, there def needs improving and their one good reciever is a rookie. So i wouldnt expect them to do much this year

i say they wont go better than 8-8 and that might be a long shot. Cards are still my fav to come out of that division but if i had to choose someone else it would have to be the seahawks> san fran just because the seahawks have a decent quaterback and now T.J.

Yeah i agree with quarterback, but they have a pretty decent defense... their o line needs help but there d line is pretty good, p willis is awesomely fast lol... and yeah crabtree is gonna be pretty good, and frank gore is always good, and im really hoping that they get vick cause he would be very good on a team with no o line cause hes damn fast and can make a play... but mike singletery is gonna turn that d into somthing that is gonna shock many people!

75Linebacker

san deigo is goin to win the super bowl

I actually kinda like SD, but there is no way any team from that division is going to take home the Lombardi Trophy.. Besides the Chargers are going down week two, hopefully ...
    Last edited by Disturbed; 09-02-2009 at 08:24 PM.

J-E-T-S!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CurLy View Post
    J-E-T-S!!!
    Yea let's not jump on that bandwagon just yet lol its only been 2 weeks.
    Let's not forget the bills made it to 4-0 last year and than what happened? lol Jets seem good but theres no way they are making the playoffs at least in my opinion.

So 49ers take division this year? and stapler what happened with seahawks qb last game... o wait i think its comin back.... o yeah patrick willis raped his ass@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and cards? i believe they lost to the niners to and now who else is left haha rams?

Niners are looking good, especially Gore lol.. Both of my teams starting off 2-0, could be bad or could be good, we shall see... I think the Jets will make the play-offs this year.. With Rex at the helm and their off season pick-ups, they should be a good team..

Quote Originally Posted by WeeWillie View Post
    So 49ers take division this year? and stapler what happened with seahawks qb last game... o wait i think its comin back.... o yeah patrick willis raped his ass@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and cards? i believe they lost to the niners to and now who else is left haha rams?

<<<Cards fan lol so hasselbeck being a dumbass a getting his rib bruised only helps me lol. As for the 49ers. lol Please do not get ahead of yourself. They barely beat a Cardinal team that played one of its worst football games ever. Larry fitzgerald drops 4 passes and warner was inaccurate the whole game so i wouldnt keep your hopes of that happening when they play san fran again this year.

Remember its only been 2 weeks lol frank gore is a good back but i wouldnt be expecting him to have two 70 yard carries every game. You can only run so many times before the other team completely shuts it down and forces shaun hill to throw. Unless ive forgotten i dont really remember san fran having any good recievers to throw to. The only thing the 49ers should be happy about is that the Cardinals have one of the harder schedules in the nfl.

Still though the vikings should give them their first loss this week.

They still have the 103 year old Bruce lol and Morgan isn't too bad, but as far as great receivers go, they have none.. Playing the Vikings at Minni, I don't see them winning, but I hope they can pull it out some how.. So long as AP breaks a leg and Favre goes into one of his int fits.. Minnesota did look terrible the first half against the Lions, hopefully that will carry over to the Niners game lol..

I will be at the Ravens game hopefully watching them put a stomping on the Browns, even though the Browns always plays us tough.. Hell, maybe the Ravens DB's will show up this game lol..

The Cards licked ballz the first week against the Niners, but man Warner kicked some ass last week.. They are my sleeper team this year{even tho they made it to the SB last year} even though I hope the Niners can go back to their 80s and 90s form without Rice, Young, Montana, Jones, Craig, Lott, Taylor and many others lol..
    Last edited by Disturbed; 09-23-2009 at 06:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ::Stapler:: View Post
    Yea let's not jump on that bandwagon just yet lol its only been 2 weeks.
    Let's not forget the bills made it to 4-0 last year and than what happened? lol Jets seem good but theres no way they are making the playoffs at least in my opinion.
    Yeah, you can jump off my dick. I've been a jet fan since I was 3. Team looks solid, peyton is gonna run train on the cardinals next week. Have fun.

Quote Originally Posted by CurLy View Post
    Yeah, you can jump off my dick. I've been a jet fan since I was 3. Team looks solid, peyton is gonna run train on the cardinals next week. Have fun.

I can jump off your dick??? lol that's beutiful. I thought this was men talking about sports lol forgot there was no age requirement. Ill agree jets def is solid but im still not sold on their offense. As for peyton running a train on cards lol not if they play like they played in miami. Give the cards the ball for 40 mins and lets see what happens. Still hoping for a good game either way!!!!

Ill be smiling when the titans beat the jets this week. They have got to much to lose by going 0-3. Chris johnson should tear up that field.

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast