Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

49ers

This is a discussion on 49ers within the Sports forums, part of the General Entertainment category; Haha cards did suck and warner never goes down but he was sacked by the smith 2 times in the ...
Page: 2

Haha cards did suck and warner never goes down but he was sacked by the smith 2 times in the 4th... im sure niners are gonna shock the world and when they do i want all u fuckers to suck it hard haha ive been taken so much shit at school and stuff for bein a niner fan! lets go niners!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Big Gizzle Senior Member Disturbed's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ::Stapler:: View Post
    I can jump off your dick??? lol that's beutiful. I thought this was men talking about sports lol forgot there was no age requirement. Ill agree jets def is solid but im still not sold on their offense. As for peyton running a train on cards lol not if they play like they played in miami. Give the cards the ball for 40 mins and lets see what happens. Still hoping for a good game either way!!!!

Ill be smiling when the titans beat the jets this week. They have got to much to lose by going 0-3. Chris johnson should tear up that field.
    I agree, that was a wild game in Miami. All that ball control for Miami and they come up short, but even if the Colts only had the ball for 5 mins I wouldn't put it past Manning to lead them to victory.. I don't mind Peyton, I just hate his bro and well, the whole Giants team lol..

Games to watch: Atl vs NE, will Brady start returning to form or will Atl continue to tear up.. Also, I think the Buf vs NO game should be interesting unless Drew throws for 10 touchdowns or so lol.. Not particularly interested in the Monday night game, but I will watch it.. Of course there's the big games, but we know what they are.. Titans are due, so who knows what's gonna happen..

P.S.
    Even though I love Gore and the Ravens triple threat run game, AP is a beast.. I haven't been that entertained by a back since the days of #20 for the Lions.. I also love watching LT, but I believe his best days are behind him.. Favre said AP is the best back he has ever played with, what are your thoughts on who the best back is today?
    Last edited by Disturbed; 09-24-2009 at 02:30 PM.

yea i completely agree AP is beyond ridiculous lol stacked with weight and athleticism. Also seems to have started to control his fumbling problem that he had at the start of his career. (This is why i think most ppl found Lt better, since he never fumbled.) At this point i cant see AP not making the hall of fame. I just hope he’s able to pick up at least one ring before he eventfully retires.

P.S. I think week 3 is the best week for the Lions to finally get a win. Redskins have been looking worse and worse and if Detroit doesn't pull this one out they might go winless once again. lol

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5H_B95bEtY]YouTube - Adrian Peterson VS Patrick Willis.flv[/ame] watch this video and lets see if ap can have another succesful game against the niners once again! =) and check this site out to and scroll to the bottum and read favres stats vs hills and gores vs ap so far its for the niners! http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/200909.../49ers@vikings

I wouldn't mind seeing that again sunday, but if AP does have another breakout game I wouldn't be too unhappy..{so long as the niners win lol}

The Skins struggled against the Rams and the Rams talent wise isn't a whole lot better then the Lions lol..

This is very true...

Fuck my life im gonna kill brett favre if its the last thing i do...

wow what an amazing ending!!!!!!!!!! Just unbelievable!!! Credit needs to go to reciever though not brett farve. Had the brains to get both feet inbounds.

49ers had the win....

All credit to the receiver, but that pass was dead on and probably couldn't have been thrown better.. My Niners didn't win, but my Ravens dominated, so wasn't a total loss.. Now watching the Colts vs Cards game..

P.S.
    Pittsburgh going down yet again is a thing of beauty!!!!!!!!! Also, gratz to Detroit.

wow what an amazing ending!!!!!!!!!! Just unbelievable!!! Credit needs to go to reciever though not brett farve. Had the brains to get both feet inbounds.
    Yeah except brett favre threw an absolutely amazing pass... The pass and catch were both top notch, likely candidate for one of the best plays of the season already. They both made the play what it was, to say brett favre doesn't deserve credit shows how little you know about the game.

PS: 3-0, and Peyton running train on the cardinals. Sounds familiar

Ill be smiling when the titans beat the jets this week.
    Last edited by CurLy; 09-27-2009 at 10:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CurLy View Post
    Yeah except brett favre threw an absolutely amazing pass... The pass and catch were both top notch, likely candidate for one of the best plays of the season already. They both made the play what it was, to say brett favre doesn't deserve credit shows how little you know about the game.

lol i will garuntee you i know more about football than you. lol Some little kid first tries to result to insults to prove his point now thinks just cause the announcers constanstly suck farve's dick that he needs to as well. lol I didn't say farve didnt make a good throw im just saying that the reciever is the one who made the play and he derserves the majority of the credit.

Cards rarely ever play the colts so how would peyton running the train sound familiar???

Stapler no offense but u act like ur the shit about football.... u made all these predictions and in the long run u were wrong??? titans got raped... cards got raped... and vikings should have easily lost that game... ap did pretty much nothing, and niners defense was excellnt in the game so no niners dont have shitty defense like u said... hill made some excellent passes.... haha just stop talking bro... o and u never said majority of the credit goes to the receiver so dont change what you said just cause someone called u out on it...

Quote Originally Posted by WeeWillie View Post
    Stapler no offense but u act like ur the shit about football.... u made all these predictions and in the long run u were wrong??? titans got raped... cards got raped... and vikings should have easily lost that game... ap did pretty much nothing, and niners defense was excellnt in the game so no niners dont have shitty defense like u said... hill made some excellent passes.... haha just stop talking bro... o and u never said majority of the credit goes to the receiver so dont change what you said just cause someone called u out on it...
    lol i was the only one here to actually make predictions. lol Titans got raped?? umm no i think if collins hadn't made a couple mistakes that could have been their game. Unfortunate yet again but they did not get raped. As for cardinals the only prediction i made is that if the colts played like they did in miami than the cards would have the game. Again lol colts played a lot better and cards screwed up in real critical situations. As much as ppl make fun of the cards, we dont usually turn it over in the red zone but hey shit happens. Niners after 2 games have an all right defense. If their defense was EXCELLENT that play by the vikings would not have happened.

To make the point clear. I am giving ALL CREDIT TO THE RECIVER. i dont care about the throw, the man jumped in the air, stretched out to catch it then made sure he had both feet on the ground. The man deserves it for that amount of effort. lol

If you're relying shaun hill to continue for the whole season having great games then you should not have the right to insult my sport knowledge. I based my opinion of him as a passer across his whole career and not just a couple games so im sorry if i dont have the same faith as you.

out of his whole career? he has only played 12 games and hes 9 and 4... and yeah they did play excellent... that was an accurate pass and a very skiled catch...

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast