Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Barca 2 - 0 Man. united

This is a discussion on Barca 2 - 0 Man. united within the Sports forums, part of the General Entertainment category; yup - barca won as aloot expected and messi is the best player in the world for 2009 - i ...
Page: 1

HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar

yup - barca won as aloot expected and messi is the best player in the world for 2009 - i thought barca played better than man did and deserve to win it - Ronaldo just proved to us that hes just another diver.
    Puuol was the MVP of the game and Pique was awesome as a defender - post what you guys think of the match

Barca FTW, we all knew this was going to happen xd

Barca FTW, we all knew this was going to happen xd[/b]
    ameen bro

on paper it was looking to be a hard job for barca

missing 4 defenders and man united wasnt missing 1 player i think

first 10 minutes it was man united who was better but the the goal off eto'o was a very nice goal

then man united didnt changed and barca deserved it moore

Barca was better ON THE DAY, if we actually played well, United would kick their ass.

Barca was better ON THE DAY, if we actually played well, United would kick their ass.[/b]
    agree, and well barca shudnt even been in the finals... if the referee from the semi's would have used his eyes in the last minutes lol

indeed man utd didnt play very well. barca deserved to win

first 10 mins, cristiano ronaldo made every barca fan shit their pants.. after that united midfield fell asleep, i would of liked to see scholes and tevez start instead of giggs and anderson, oh well barca should be happy they won champions league, also they should make a tom henning ovrebo (the bald ref) public holiday because without him they wouldn't have survived against Chelsea in semi's.

why do you guys hate barca that much ? i mean im a Bayren Munich fan and they kicked our asses home/away - they did the same with chelsea since chelsea played defance the WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLE time at the 1st match - last but not least they fucked Man united and we all know it.
    plus as Lev0 said :
    Barca missing 4 defenders and man united wasnt missing 1 player i think[/b]
    Man was missing fletcher as i remmber - other than barca deserve it and Man united(better luck next year)

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

I really thought Man U was going to win after all the chances they had in the beginning and when i say "they" i mean C Ronaldo.

I really thought Man U was going to win after all the chances they had in the beginning and when i say "they" i mean C Ronaldo.[/b]
    Ronaldo proved that hes just another spoiled kid( after he pushed puyol for nothing and other shit which i cant remmber cuz im so happy that man united lost )

Ronaldo proved that hes just another spoiled kid( after he pushed puyol for nothing and other shit which i cant remmber cuz im so happy that man united lost )[/b]
    You can hate C.Ronaldo as much you want but you can't deny his skills. He was the only fucking players who actually did something for ManU on finals.

You can hate C.Ronaldo as much you want but you can't deny his skills. He IS the only fucking players who actually did something for ManU on finals.[/b]
    here.. thats better ^^ and yes hes skilled and all - but its an easy fact(for me atleast) that barca is much much better as a team(not individual players) than Man united i dont understand why some ppl cant get that

NeronDomitius

barca deserved to win, they were so much better then manutd, but the thing is, barca shouldnt be in finals...

man united lost because giggs played from the beggin in his place had to be remplaced for tevez

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast